Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 3.9523821/5Overall Rating 3.9523821/5Overall Rating 3.9523821/5rating 3.9523821rating 3.9523821
Overall Rating 2.1428555/5Overall Rating 2.1428555/5rating 2.1428555rating 2.1428555rating 2.1428555

Downey, CA
11/15/2016 Category: Service
Worst service
Service writer was rude.
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/16/2016

Mrs. Perez,

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the recent visit to
WIN HYUNDAI CARSON. I have received my advisors (Audrey’s) personal report card & apologize if we have failed to meet your expectations. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed. We know you have many options for service and appreciate your time & business.

Angie B.
Hawthorne, CA
11/02/2016 Category: Service
It is not a great place.
A. Boyd
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/02/2016

I apologize for your poor service experience.  We strive to provide every customer with 5-star service.  I will certainly investigate to see where we failed to meet your expectations .We know you have many options and appreciate your business. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed.

2004 Hyundai Elantra
10/18/2016 Category: Service
Auto Response
???

10/18/2016 Category: Service
Maybe treat customers as people and not cash cows?1?!
To whom it may concern:

First off, I am pleased with the free safety check. I was pleasantly surprised by this because Pep boys charges $90USD.

However the clarification of the safety check needs to come from someone who knows what I am asking instead of repeating my question back to me and can expand on what the issues are and clarify any misunderstandings.

Second, because of the lack of clarification I went for a second opinion. I was able to clarify the safety check from the dealer and talk about my options.

Third, the prices given to me from the dealer were not given on a paper just a verbal rough estimate (seriously). I had to write them myself. Also my car is worth $1600USD or so. But it doesn't take a genius to know I am not going to pay an "estimated" $1400USD on my car. To comment: I am not looking for a new car as of yet. Another thing is my goal was to make it derivable for another 3,000 miles. That's it, there was no conversation about what my goals where or options outside what they had told me. It wasn't a discussion it was I'm telling you and that's it and too bad if you do not understand.

Fourth, dealership are widely known for being outrageously expensive which is why you lose a portion of your sales to smaller companies trusted by friends/family/coworkers/word of mouth. The fact that I received a solid estimate from another company only further verifies this, also I was offered options explained to me what was wrong and possibly why had a conversation and only paid a fraction of the cost.

Fifth, I spent over 4 hours at the dealership siting in a chair, and 5 mins talking to someone? At the other company who is significantly smaller and far less staffed spent 45 mins talking to me about everything and 1+ hours fixing my car the same day.

Last but not least, if you have made it this far thank you for taking the time to read this. So, finally the receptionist who booked my appointment should not be spouting out everything that I presume to need to have fixed (she is not a mechanic) or have me sit on the line on for 5+ mins when I can clearly her ranting about her job cutting into her social life.

Again thank you for your time and effort in looking into this. I hope this helps you evaluate anything you may need for further evaluations.
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/19/2016

Mrs. Clements,

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the recent visit to
WIN HYUNDAI CARSON. I have received my advisors (David’s) personal report card & apologize if we have failed to meet your expectations. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed. We know you have many options for service and appreciate your time & business.

Los Angeles, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2016 Category: Service
Bad experience
Staff/employees are not very friendly. I didn't feel welcome at all.
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/15/2016

Mrs Hernandez,

I apologize for your poor service experience.  We strive to provide every customer with 5-star service.  I will certainly investigate to see where we failed to meet your expectations .We know you have many options and appreciate your business. . Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2016 Category: Service
Not very accomodating
No shuttle on Saturday, no free rental when you spend certain amount
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/15/2016

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the recent visit to
WIN HYUNDAI CARSON. I have received my advisors (Cory’s) personal report card & apologize if we have failed to meet your expectations. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed. We know you have many options for service and appreciate your time & business.

Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/15/2016

Taneha B
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/18/2016

Mrs. Brooks,

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the recent visit to
WIN HYUNDAI CARSON. I have received my advisors (Oscar’s) personal report card & apologize if we have failed to meet your expectations. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed. We know you have many options for service and appreciate your time & business.

Torrance, CA
2010 Hyundai Sonata
08/18/2016 Category: Service
Bad Service and followup
Hi,

The experience during this service was not good.

I had appointment for replacing external handle of my driver door for Hyundai Sonata for which I already paid 1 week back. I took off from office to get this work done and dropped the car to agency exactly at 10 AM as per appointment time.

While the agent told me that car will be ready by 4 PM, till 4:30 PM, there was no feedback from agency. When I called multiple times, they informed the part was defective and I need to bring the vehicle back next week. I even booked the pickup at 4 PM which came at 5:30 PM at my house. Due to this delay, I took Uber to pickup my infant from play school.

Overall I lost entire day of office, additional money for taxis and unfixed car that day.

The agency should be professional enough to inform customers on time, stick to their commitments to deliver car on time and also to honor the pickup time given to customers.

When I left the agency on Friday, Oscar told me that he will book the appointment for next week Friday and I will receive the email. I have still not received any email related to appointment and I am sure I have to call multiple times to get the appointment done.

Overall very harassing experience!!

Regards
-Kapil
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/18/2016

Mr. Ahuja,

I apologize for your poor service experience.  We strive to provide every customer with 5-star service.  I will certainly investigate to see where we failed to meet your expectations & personally follow up with you tomorrow .We know you have many options and appreciate your business.

Marilyn L.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/19/2016 Category: Service
Not satisfied at all
The response is from an automated response notice all are the same nothing personalized except our names.

07/19/2016 Category: Service
Customers are important
I feel like I've been taken advantage of after the sale was completed.
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/19/2016

Mrs. Lee,

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the recent visit to
WIN HYUNDAI CARSON. I have received my advisors (Audrey’s) personal report card & apologize if we have failed to meet your expectations. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed. We appreciate your time & business.

Oscar Ortega/Daniel Hernandez

Jonathan M.
Los Angeles, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/12/2016 Category: Service
Great energy lacks some communication
I would definitely come back and service my vehicle but they need to communicate that their service department is short staffed or will take a little bit longer with I staling certain parts to a vehicle
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/12/2016

Mr. Morua,

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the recent visit to
WIN HYUNDAI CARSON. I have received my advisors (Oscar’s) personal  report card & apologize if we have failed to meet your expectations. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed. We appreciate your time & business.

FA
Felicia A.
Carson, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/05/2016 Category: Service
Too many visits to fix one problem.
I have had issues with the TPMS since I purchased the vehicle 5 months ago. Returned on 4 different occasions to have it checked. Was told my tires were low on air. They would supposedly "reset" the system and the light was turned off. Only to have the light come on the next day. Brought the car back again, and supposedly the sensors were checked but there was no issue. reset the system (again) I start up the car and the light is blinking was told I would have to drive the car a few miles to reset the system and the light should go off. The light NEVER went off. So here it is 5 months later and I'm still having issues with the light. Bring the car in on June 30th. Service advisor 2524 Oscar Ortega Jr. was the most help I had received regarding this issue. He explained that a dunk test would need to be done on all 4 tires to see if there was any sort of puncture. If this wasn't the issue then a system test would be done and finally check the sensors. He could see that I had been in numerous times for the same issue and apologized that I was returning again. No punctures/nails etc. were found in any of the tires. After sitting in the waiting room for almost 4 hours with no word I finally asked what the status of my car was. Now I'm finally told that my #3 sensor was faulty and needed to be replaced. (not covered under warranty) The same sensors that were checked on the other 4-5 visits and found nothing wrong? I can see if this was a first visit or MAYBE the second but to come numerous times for the same issue and supposedly all of these items are checked with no solution to the problem? Also, my vehicle was returned to me DIRTY!! I initially told the service dept. that a wash was not necessary because of my experience in the past. Nothing was usually done to the car which would require a wash. I did however request that the inside be vacuumed. (which was not done) The dunk test done on the tires left them filthy!!!the mixture of dirt, water and brake dust as well as dirty /greasy handprints were on the sides of car around the tires. But on the service sheet it stated "No wash" so I guess they didn't even bother. After I paid for my services (5 hours later) and was given my keys, I walked out to my car and the plastic was still on the seats and the paper mat was still on the floor. At this point I was tired after sitting all day and I had my mom with me. I was just ready to go. So I gathered them both and put them in the trash and left.
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/05/2016

Mrs. Alexander,

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the recent visit to
WIN HYUNDAI CARSON. I have received my advisors report card & apologize if we have failed to meet your expectations. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed. We appreciate your time & business.

Oscar Ortega/Daniel Hernandez

Darlene M.
06/07/2016 Category: Service
Nothing
Why is my review not showing. You false advertise as well it says on line that a rental car will be provided if service takes longer than a couple of hours. I was denied this due to using a service coupon. My review that is not showing up here is that most of the time when I come here there is only on service advisor on hand. Barry works alone most of the time, he does the best he can to help. None of this is his fault. Prices here are sky high 399 for 30,000 mile service, I returned home and found another dealer offering the same service for 199. Speaks volumes to me. i will not be back.
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 06/07/2016

Mrs. Mecado,

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the recent visit to

WIN HYUNDAI CARSON. I have received my advisors (Barry’s) report card & apologize if we have failed to meet your expectations. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed. We appreciate your time & business.

Cudahy, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/30/2016 Category: Service
Nothing
Really bad service time no rental they tell you 2hours and take 5 hours and the return my car and was still bad..
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/31/2016

Mr. Buenrostro,

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the recent visit to
WIN HYUNDAI CARSON. I have received my advisors (Audrey’s) report card & apologize if we have failed to meet your expectations. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed. We appreciate your time & business.

GB
George B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/29/2016 Category: Service
Bad service manager.
Service manager lazy, condescending and disrespectful.
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/31/2016

Mr. Banker,

Chelsea S.
Carson, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/24/2016 Category: Service
CHELSEA SALONGA'S REVIEW.
DAVID JAFARI IS AMAZING. MAINTNENCE WAS QUICK. MY ADVISOR..NOT SO ATTENTIVE.
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/25/2016

I apologize for your poor service experience.  We strive to provide every customer with 5-star service.  I will certainly investigate to see where we failed to meet your expectations.  We know you have many options and appreciate your business.

PV
Pedro V.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
05/23/2016 Category: Service
Bad
They lie to you about the services
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/23/2016

Mr. Pedro Vargas,

05/13/2016 Category: Service
Not pleased with the cleanliness of the waiting area
Hopefully the cleaning staff called in sick last night and this is not an ongoing problem.
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/13/2016

Not pleased with the cleanliness of the waiting area and restroom.

Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/13/2016

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/27/2015 Category: Service
Great facility, not timely, and not as knowledgable.
Great facility, not timely, and not as knowledgable.

Wilmington, CA
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/06/2015 Category: Service
Did not resolve my issue
WIN Hyundai Carson did not resolve my issue. When I took the vehicle back for them to take another look, I was told they "could not replicate my concerns."

BR
BRUCE R.
06/23/2014 Category: Service
Not the best service
Didn't wash the car; tire rotation not included in service; took about an hour for an oil change, which is too long.
FRANCES M. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 06/24/2014

Mr. Russell,

I am truly sorry that we did not wash your vehicle. I will be more than happy to wash and vaccum the vehicle the next time you are in the area.
Frances