BC
Brenda C.
03/13/2018
Great customer service in preparing vehicle for a road trip.
Collin provides great communication.

ES

WH
Wade and Paula H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/20/2018
Local shop you can count on
I can get my vehicles fixed in a timely matter and at a reasonable price.

M H.
02/18/2018
AVOID THEM MY TRUCK BROKE DOWN 4 DAYS AFTER THEY WORKED ON IT!!!!
I have been taking vehicles to Wright for years now before they opened the newer shop on James St. I had to have my vehicle towed to them for what they said was the battery. They replaced the battery but four days later I got stranded because my truck still would not start again. I should mention that I paid over $2k for repairs not even 24 months ago for the exact same problem and found out recently that all that work is not warrantied except the battery which is covered by manufacture warranty. Two tow bills in less than 7 days and me being stranded for hours because I trusted them. Once you leave their lot its your problem they will not warranty any of their work!!!!!!! They just want your money!!!
Phil W. from Wright Automotive responded on 03/09/2018

Hello M H,
   We appreciate your loyalty and apologize if your experience here at Wright Automotive didn't meet your expectations. Every single service we provide here is done with the utmost importance and professionalism. We understand that having vehicle issues can stir up emotions due to the financial burden they might bring. We do provide a 12 month/1 year warranty on all work performed (some repairs do have manufacture warranty for longer periods of time and mileage.) We would be more than happy to refund you for the most recent visit, as we take pride in keeping our customers happy. I (Phil Wright the owner of Wright Automotive) would even go as far to say that we would have been more than happy to work with you if the issues were related to the work performed on 03/30/2016, but unfortunately that was not the case. I welcome any potential customer to contact any of our current customers if possible or look at any of our 200+ verified reviews online to see the sort of satisfactory work we have been providing for over 21 years. Our number one goal is not to take our valued customers money, but to ensure our customers satisfaction and most importantly safety on the road.

Thanks,

Phil Wright

KW
Kim and Tracy W.
02/17/2018
Trustworthy
Wright is dependable and trustworthy. You fixed my car that no longer had working gauges. I had my car back within a week. Thank you!

Marva C.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/14/2018
The friendly staff, Kelly and Phil are on site and ready to answer questions as well as provide guideance
On time and thorough - in and out without issue and documented results - Thank you

Josh and Tiffany C.
02/14/2018
Quick and amazing service!
They were able to get me in last minute for an overdue oil change and were fast! No other place I'd take my vehicle to.

MF
Mark F.
02/11/2018
Oil and filter with tire rotation.
Great job, as usual.

Jason B.
02/10/2018
Awesome service
Always great service from Wright automotive

Marvin / Deloris D.
02/07/2018
Routine Oil Change and tire rotation.
As always Wright Automotive provided prompt and courteous service at a reasonable price.

EM
Eddie M.
Cadillac DeVille
02/03/2018
Great Service, wouldn't go anywhere else.

Jim M.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/12/2018
Once again the people are outstanding
Is was a rough day for everyone, snow and ice. My daughters tire had gone flat overnite, and I had an appt to get the oil changed at 1400 anyway. Got the tire ready to take up to get it fixed, while there phil and collin both ask if we just wanted to change the oil now, I nsyead of getting back out. They worked me in and save the rest of the day. Thanks so much to the entire crew at Wrights

Jim / Vicki M.
Trimble, MO
01/10/2018
Wright Automotive
Professional and friendly. Trustworthy and honest. Great service. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Bill M.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/06/2018
Heater/AC issue..problem fixed
I've been doing business with Wright for about 17 years. Very good in all aspects of repair. Recent heater/ac issue that was fixed and fairly priced. Phil has been good to deliver vehicle to house after repairs. I live alone and only one vehicle so this is a nice convenience. Thanks

CR
Carol / Dave R.
Nissan Rogue
01/05/2018
Personnel and Service
Have been going here for 16 years and have NEVER had a single complaint. Great honest, professional service. Friendly, helpful employees. Love them!!!

Mark M.
Mercury Mountaineer
01/04/2018
Got it right
I had a headlight repaired there, and it went bad again in about a week. Took it back and they got it fixed right and quickly. Thanks.

CR
Carol / Dave R.
Kia Rio
12/27/2017
Grandson's car
As always, great service, work done right and I have confidence he is driving a safe car heading into the winter season

KC
Kate / Raymond C.
12/22/2017
Excellent quality service
We had our wheel bearings in the driver’s side tire replaced. The repair was done quickly and correctly.

Dave M.
11/27/2017
Always excellent
You name it, they’ve done it for me. I’ve been out of town and my teenager called me, car won’t start, called Phil. Sent the tow after it and had him back up and running the next day. Had a hack brake job by another shop. My fault for waiting till the last minute, Wright’s fixed it. Very helpful, willing to go an extra mile or two. Don’t waste your time and $ elsewhere.

WK
Wayne K.
11/21/2017
Powerstroke Wizard
Was having problems starting. Phil and his staff diagnosed accurately without chasing a lot of parts or expenses. The FICM was not operating within spec - changed out and back on the road. Honest service is hard to find - I trust Wright Auto.