Dave M.
11/27/2017
Always excellent
You name it, they’ve done it for me. I’ve been out of town and my teenager called me, car won’t start, called Phil. Sent the tow after it and had him back up and running the next day. Had a hack brake job by another shop. My fault for waiting till the last minute, Wright’s fixed it. Very helpful, willing to go an extra mile or two. Don’t waste your time and $ elsewhere.

11/21/2017
Powerstroke Wizard
Was having problems starting. Phil and his staff diagnosed accurately without chasing a lot of parts or expenses. The FICM was not operating within spec - changed out and back on the road. Honest service is hard to find - I trust Wright Auto.

Rick B.
11/20/2017
Altern. issue
Phil worked with me over the weekend, meeting me on Sat to try and resolve the issue. Got my vehicle in first thing Mon. and had it in and ready to go quickly!
It is our go to place for car issues and maintenance. Thank you Phil and crew!!!

Charles and Melody M.
10/18/2017
Good work
This was a simple inspection but they have worked on my vehicles for a lot of years and I have always been happy.

CA
Great aervice

Josh and Tiffany C.
10/06/2017
Excellent customer care
Wright Automotive doesn't just want to make sure your vehicle is taken care of, they go above and beyond for the customer.

KW
Ken W.
10/05/2017
transmmision flush and inspection
The whole crew is good to work with . They do excellent work very trusting with my car thanks phil.

Barney M.
09/29/2017
good work reasonable
friendly, work with you , fast,

KW
Kay and Denver W.
09/22/2017
Great service.
Best place ever to take my vehicle.

09/20/2017
New Tires
100% satisfied

EZ
Evelyn Z.
Edgerton, MO
09/18/2017
Compassionate and Knowledgable
They give me peace of mind. You cannot replace that. They are there for me.

Denise H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/10/2017
Great service, efficient service
Phil has always been right on point, only recommends what u need deosnt take ur money unnecessarily, have been going to this place for yrs

Bill M.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/09/2017
Oil and filter Change
I've done business here for 15 or so years. Service has always been prompt and fairly priced.
I called for an appointment and arrived on time. Left in about 20 mins. I trust my vehicles with Phil and his people.

CR
Carol / Dave R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/01/2017
Transmission replacement
Wright's again provided sound evaluation of the problem and recommendations which allowed us to make an informed decision on replacing the transmission. Totally true their judgement and know they will do what best for our family.

Molly / David W.
08/23/2017
Great place
Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Trustworthy.

MF
Mark F.
08/23/2017
Last minute inspection
I realized I had forgotten to schedule an appointment to have a needed state inspection done on my truck. An unplanned opening in my schedule occurred and Phil worked me in at the last minute. I appreciate that. Thanks Phil. I hope Ricky feels better soon.

GH
Galen H.
08/17/2017
Brake work, honest as always
Took my truck in to have new brakes installed. When I picked it up they said I didn't need brakes. They adjusted them and it's fine. Could have charged me for new brakes and I would never had known the difference. Honest!

EZ
Evelyn Z.
Edgerton, MO
08/17/2017
Compassionate and Knowledgable
I was in a bind and despite their busy schedule, they were able to get me in and on my way. So, so grateful for all they do.

Steve M.