Marva C.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/14/2018
The friendly staff, Kelly and Phil are on site and ready to answer questions as well as provide guideance
On time and thorough - in and out without issue and documented results - Thank you

Josh and Tiffany C.
02/14/2018
Quick and amazing service!
They were able to get me in last minute for an overdue oil change and were fast! No other place I'd take my vehicle to.

MF
Mark F.
02/11/2018
Oil and filter with tire rotation.
Great job, as usual.

Jason B.
02/10/2018
Awesome service
Always great service from Wright automotive

Marvin / Deloris D.
02/07/2018
Routine Oil Change and tire rotation.
As always Wright Automotive provided prompt and courteous service at a reasonable price.

EM
Eddie M.
Cadillac DeVille
02/03/2018
Great Service, wouldn't go anywhere else.

Jim M.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/12/2018
Once again the people are outstanding
Is was a rough day for everyone, snow and ice. My daughters tire had gone flat overnite, and I had an appt to get the oil changed at 1400 anyway. Got the tire ready to take up to get it fixed, while there phil and collin both ask if we just wanted to change the oil now, I nsyead of getting back out. They worked me in and save the rest of the day. Thanks so much to the entire crew at Wrights

Jim / Vicki M.
Trimble, MO
01/10/2018
Wright Automotive
Professional and friendly. Trustworthy and honest. Great service. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Bill M.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/06/2018
Heater/AC issue..problem fixed
I've been doing business with Wright for about 17 years. Very good in all aspects of repair. Recent heater/ac issue that was fixed and fairly priced. Phil has been good to deliver vehicle to house after repairs. I live alone and only one vehicle so this is a nice convenience. Thanks

CR
Carol / Dave R.
Nissan Rogue
01/05/2018
Personnel and Service
Have been going here for 16 years and have NEVER had a single complaint. Great honest, professional service. Friendly, helpful employees. Love them!!!

Mark M.
Mercury Mountaineer
01/04/2018
Got it right
I had a headlight repaired there, and it went bad again in about a week. Took it back and they got it fixed right and quickly. Thanks.

CR
Carol / Dave R.
Kia Rio
12/27/2017
Grandson's car
As always, great service, work done right and I have confidence he is driving a safe car heading into the winter season

KC
Kate / Raymond C.
12/22/2017
Excellent quality service
We had our wheel bearings in the driver’s side tire replaced. The repair was done quickly and correctly.

Dave M.
11/27/2017
Always excellent
You name it, they’ve done it for me. I’ve been out of town and my teenager called me, car won’t start, called Phil. Sent the tow after it and had him back up and running the next day. Had a hack brake job by another shop. My fault for waiting till the last minute, Wright’s fixed it. Very helpful, willing to go an extra mile or two. Don’t waste your time and $ elsewhere.

WK
Wayne K.
11/21/2017
Powerstroke Wizard
Was having problems starting. Phil and his staff diagnosed accurately without chasing a lot of parts or expenses. The FICM was not operating within spec - changed out and back on the road. Honest service is hard to find - I trust Wright Auto.

Rick B.
11/20/2017
Altern. issue
Phil worked with me over the weekend, meeting me on Sat to try and resolve the issue. Got my vehicle in first thing Mon. and had it in and ready to go quickly!
It is our go to place for car issues and maintenance. Thank you Phil and crew!!!

Charles and Melody M.
10/18/2017
Good work
This was a simple inspection but they have worked on my vehicles for a lot of years and I have always been happy.

CA
Great aervice

Josh and Tiffany C.
10/06/2017
Excellent customer care
Wright Automotive doesn't just want to make sure your vehicle is taken care of, they go above and beyond for the customer.

KW
Ken W.
10/05/2017
transmmision flush and inspection
The whole crew is good to work with . They do excellent work very trusting with my car thanks phil.