Bill M.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/09/2017
Oil and filter Change
I've done business here for 15 or so years. Service has always been prompt and fairly priced.
I called for an appointment and arrived on time. Left in about 20 mins. I trust my vehicles with Phil and his people.

CR
Carol / Dave R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/01/2017
Transmission replacement
Wright's again provided sound evaluation of the problem and recommendations which allowed us to make an informed decision on replacing the transmission. Totally true their judgement and know they will do what best for our family.

Molly / David W.
08/23/2017
Great place
Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Trustworthy.

MF
Mark F.
08/23/2017
Last minute inspection
I realized I had forgotten to schedule an appointment to have a needed state inspection done on my truck. An unplanned opening in my schedule occurred and Phil worked me in at the last minute. I appreciate that. Thanks Phil. I hope Ricky feels better soon.

GH
Galen H.
08/17/2017
Brake work, honest as always
Took my truck in to have new brakes installed. When I picked it up they said I didn't need brakes. They adjusted them and it's fine. Could have charged me for new brakes and I would never had known the difference. Honest!

EZ
Evelyn Z.
Edgerton, MO
08/17/2017
Compassionate and Knowledgable
I was in a bind and despite their busy schedule, they were able to get me in and on my way. So, so grateful for all they do.

Steve M.

Galen H.
Cadillac XLR
07/20/2017
Inspection
Inspection went well. The inspector found a torn wiper blade. Two different styled blades were on the car, he ask me if I wanted to replace with the same as the one that was bad or match the one good one. Very conscious! Wright has been taking care of my cars for years and years. I remember when he first opened. Wasn't from Smithville but close little town. Always conscious. Thanks Phil for being our hometown mechanic.

MT
Mike and Julie T.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/20/2017
Quality work and friendly owners/staff

KC
Kate / Raymond C.
06/13/2017
Expert staff
I'm always left feeling confident that my car is operating perfectly.

Connie, Norm W.
Dodge Durango
06/02/2017
Experience at Wright Automotive is always top notch.
I have a 14 year old Durango and they keep it running. Car repairs is something none of us like but when dealing with everyone at Wright Automative they make it a good experience. Thank you for all you do for us!!!!

GM
George M.
06/01/2017
Oil & bnFilter change
I was quite happy with the short time it took to get my oil and filter changed

CR
Carol / Dave R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/26/2017
Great service, professional and on time

Marvin / Deloris D.
Buick LaCrosse
05/23/2017
Tires
Wright installed some inexpensive tires very quickly.

WK
Wayne K.
05/04/2017
Quick, Honest, and Friendly Service
Needed brakes turned on Ford superduty, they got the vehicle in the same day and got the job done as promised for a very reasonable price.

WW
Wes W.
Lincoln MKZ
04/15/2017
Trustworthiness
Thanks for your reliable work

Jason / Kimberly K.
Buick LeSabre
04/14/2017
Power steering pump
Did a good job fixing our car

Jim K.
Plattsburg, MO
03/29/2017
Knowledgeable Staff/Quick Service
I was impressed with the explanation of my car problems, what they intended to do and time lines. As they did the work and ran into other issues I appreciated the call that explained the issue and needed actions. Overall I am extremely satisfied with the quick service and knowledgeable staff at Wright Automotive.

BC