Johnny / Patty H.
02/25/2021
Quick Service quality service and if you want your car fixed right or your truck go to Wright Automotive
Thank you for your unwavering help assistance and quality work

Jeep Cherokee
02/25/2021
Good friendly service
We’ve always received friendly prompt service at a reasonable price. We’ve been customers for years and will continue to be.

Jim / Vicki M.
Trimble, MO
02/19/2021
Best auto mechanics
I won't take my car any place else for repairs. It's good to have an established account. They know what has been done to my car, what needs to be done for general maintance and that helps them diagnose what might be going on with it when I have a problem. They are honest, competent and treat you like family.

Jacob/Cassie B.
Greenwood, MO
GMC Canyon
02/18/2021
Incredible service, treatment, and price
Phil and his team at Wright Automotive went above and beyond to get my truck fixed. They communicated what needed done, worked with our warranty company, and did an excellent job getting the vehicle back to us in tip top shape. We will be bringing all our vehicles back here in the future.

Mark M.
Jeep Cherokee
02/18/2021
Battery in stock - got it the same day
Needed a battery in the sub-zero weather we have had in the Plains States. I like interstate batteries and they had what I needed in stock. A LOT of batteries needed now and the fact they had what I needed on the same day was great, saved me a lot of time waiting and searching.

Diana S.
Trimble, MO
02/17/2021
Oil change and tire rotation
Great place to get your car worked on. Done business with them for years very honest place and the people are the friendliest you will ever meet

CR
Carol / Dave R.
Nissan Rogue
02/16/2021
Awesome as always!!
Great service EVERY TIME!

KF
Keith & Candy F.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/15/2021
Friendly and Fast
I know you can’t always count on fast, but in this instance the team at Wright had the VW battery we needed in stock and got it installed and back to us in just a few hours after we called them.
Thanks!!

Richard M.
02/12/2021
They did a great job on my truck
They came highly recommended now use them and they did a great job I do recommend them

SR
Shane R.
GMC Envoy
02/11/2021
Dropped the car off with no appointment.
While driving my car around it began to misfire and check engine light came on and was flashing. Dropped off car without appointment and was able to have it back the next day. Car drives much better now.

Dennis H.
02/10/2021
Stolen converter
The crew at Wrights was first class start to finish. They worked us in quickly and did a good job of following up with us. The nice young lady who helped us when we went to pick up the truck was very friendly. Best of all the final price came in under the what the quoted us. Highly recommended you give them an opportunity work on your vehicle.

KF
Kent & Marty F.
02/09/2021
Best shop!
We’d never trust our cars to any other shop! Wrights is the most reliable & trustworthy!

AL
Anthony L.
Liberty, MO
Kia Optima
02/08/2021
Outstanding customer service
My car was towed there because it was close and I'm glad I chose them! They tried to fix immediately for me. Unfortunately it was a bigger problem than expected and the manufacturer ended up taking care of it. Customer service is second to none and they didn't over charge for what they did!

Johnny / Patty H.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/05/2021
Automotive geniuses. Can count on the job being done right
They are awesome people they are good at what they do and you can always count on the job being done right

Weston, MO
02/04/2021
Above
Phil went above and beyond to find out what was wrong with my van.