Janet D.
Kearney, MO
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/25/2013
Fast, friendly service
Always work with me to get my car in when I want it done. Service is always quality work.

Dee / Elaine S.
09/20/2013
Test drive
I don't mean to complain; however, I would prefer my radio settings not be changed...including time (it will change soon). I have had the car smell like oil (on the steering wheel?)
Phil W. from Wright Automotive responded on 09/23/2013

Elaine Good morning hope your day is going good, seen our review and just wanted to apologize for the radio clock not being reset, we must have forgot when we replaced the battery as that clears the memory. If you swing by we will reset and clean up that steering wheel. Thanks again we appreciate the review and the bussiness.

Jaren / Marissa M.
09/19/2013
awesome people, the doggies keep my kids entertained!
They're so fast, very friendly and don't screw ya over!

LA
L.J. A.
Edgerton, MO
09/13/2013
SERVICE
I COULDN'T HAVE ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE.

KW
Kay & Denver W.
Ford Windstar
09/13/2013
03 van
Great service,great techs, great owners

Michael / kathryn M.
Ford Fiesta
09/11/2013
If Looking For A Place To Get Your Vehicle Worked On Wright Automotive Is The Place. Great Service And They Get The Job Done Right(Wright).

CL

Dimichi H.
Kia Sedona
08/16/2013
Five star service.
The friendly and trustworthy staff is second to none. I always know they'll do an excellent job.

Jim M.
Trimble, MO
Ford Excursion
08/15/2013
wright auto
Very friendly and very efficient in what they do.

WM
William & Barb M.
Mitsubishi Galant
08/08/2013
Wright Automotive is a trustworthy, local business
Local business, great people! I can trust that they aren't trying to scam me on work that may or may not be needed.

CJ
Chad J.
08/07/2013
so honest!
You will get the work you need, not get scammed into extras. JJ is great!

Margeret / Darryl W.
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
08/07/2013
Good Service all around
I can always count on them to fix my vehicles in a prompt timeframe. Very nice people.

Jim M.
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/05/2013
JJ
service was quick,and the quote was higher
than it ended up being...saving me almost 100.00. GREAT

KC
Kimberly / Mark C.
Nissan Sentra
08/05/2013
I trust these guys
As always, we have complete satisfaction with Wrights Automotive. Straight talk and no nonsense. JJ is always up front with all advice on which repairs are mandatory and which repairs can wait due to finances. Thank you!!

CL
Cindy L.
Ford Crown Victoria
07/31/2013
Service was completed timely and accurately
Courteous and handled my requests efficiently and explained any work completed.