GH
Galen H.
Cadillac XLR
07/20/2017
Inspection
Inspection went well. The inspector found a torn wiper blade. Two different styled blades were on the car, he ask me if I wanted to replace with the same as the one that was bad or match the one good one. Very conscious! Wright has been taking care of my cars for years and years. I remember when he first opened. Wasn't from Smithville but close little town. Always conscious. Thanks Phil for being our hometown mechanic.

MT
Mike and Julie T.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/20/2017
Quality work and friendly owners/staff

KC
Kate / Raymond C.
06/13/2017
Expert staff
I'm always left feeling confident that my car is operating perfectly.

Connie, Norm W.
Dodge Durango
06/02/2017
Experience at Wright Automotive is always top notch.
I have a 14 year old Durango and they keep it running. Car repairs is something none of us like but when dealing with everyone at Wright Automative they make it a good experience. Thank you for all you do for us!!!!

GM
George M.
06/01/2017
Oil & bnFilter change
I was quite happy with the short time it took to get my oil and filter changed

CR
Carol / Dave R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/26/2017
Great service, professional and on time

Marvin / Deloris D.
Buick LaCrosse
05/23/2017
Tires
Wright installed some inexpensive tires very quickly.

WK
Wayne K.
05/04/2017
Quick, Honest, and Friendly Service
Needed brakes turned on Ford superduty, they got the vehicle in the same day and got the job done as promised for a very reasonable price.

WW
Wes W.
Kansas City, MO
Lincoln MKZ
04/15/2017
Trustworthiness
Thanks for your reliable work

Jason / Kimberly K.
Buick LeSabre
04/14/2017
Power steering pump
Did a good job fixing our car

Jim K.
Plattsburg, MO
03/29/2017
Knowledgeable Staff/Quick Service
I was impressed with the explanation of my car problems, what they intended to do and time lines. As they did the work and ran into other issues I appreciated the call that explained the issue and needed actions. Overall I am extremely satisfied with the quick service and knowledgeable staff at Wright Automotive.

BC

Brenda C.
GMC Yukon XL
03/18/2017
Honest, timely
Not on this vehicle but on the Acura when the oil was changed, we noticed corrosion on battery terminals afterwards. We think putting something on them to take care of that would be excellent customer service. Make Wright't stand out above and beyond.

Jimmy S.
Chevrolet Blazer
03/16/2017
Honest and fair, friendly
I will keep going back, finally a place I can feel good about.

WA
William and Rene A.
Honda Accord
03/10/2017
Good, honest, informative communication.
Thanks for replacing a couple of side turn signal bulbs for the cost of the bulbs without charging me extra labor.

Sandra / Mike H.
Lincoln MKZ
03/08/2017
Great and honest repair shop
Got our car going again and didn't try to gouge us with unneeded repairs

Josh and Tiffany C.
Kansas City, MO
03/07/2017
Quick and friendly service! Always dependable.

MT
Mike and Julie T.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/22/2017
Quality work and friendly staff
Highly recommend Wright Automotive for all your car care needs.

WK
Wayne K.
Honda Accord
02/02/2017
DMV Inspection
Five Stars - called and got car right in, no wait, no hassle!

Jana and George L.
01/18/2017
Recent Maintenance Visit
For years, we have taken both family and business vehicles to Wright Automotive. We have always been treated fairly and have, without fail, received prompt, honest service. Thanks!