CA
Chip A.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
08/13/2015
They go the extra mile.
they go out of there way to get you in , and taken care of.

Dimichi H.
Kia Sedona
07/22/2015
Amazing Customer Service
Great customer service. Everyone is nice and they do excellent work. Very trustworthy employees that will shoot it straight with you and not try to overcharge you or add extra repairs that are unnecessary.

WK
Wayne K.
07/10/2015
Honest Hometown Service
Took vehicle in for DMV inspection and Wright discovered a burnt out brake bulb. Rather than fail the vehicle, they fixed it, passing the vehicle and did not charge for the labor. Saved me the pain of making another trip to have another inspection.

MT
Mike and Julie T.
06/24/2015
Service, dependability and friendliness
Wright's Automotive is reliable, has good turn around and they are friendly and trustworthy. Awesome business that I highly recommend.

WH
Wade and Paula H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/19/2015
auto maintenance
Wrights Automotive checked my vehicle alignment and rotated the tires at a very reasonable cost, great job guys!

Michael / kathryn M.
Mercury Milan
06/17/2015
WRIGHT AUTOMOTIVE THE RIGHT PLACE TO TAKE YOU VEHICLES
THEY ARE EASY TO TALK TO ABOUT ANY PROBLEMS YOU HAVE WITH YOUR VEHICLE, AND WE DO THE BEST TO REPAIR IT.

Steve and Lynette M.
Nissan Sentra
05/15/2015
We trust Wright
We had this car checked out before buying it for our teenage daughter. Wright checked it over, said it was good, and we felt confident making the purchase.

Steve and Lynette M.
05/15/2015
Always friendly and fair.
Friendly, fair, and dogs to pet :)

Michael / kathryn M.
Ford Fiesta
05/13/2015
VEHICLE REPAIR
WRIGHT AUTOMOTIVE: THE PLACE ANYONE THAT NEEDS CAR OR TRUCK REPAIRS SHOULD GET IT DONE THERE. THEY ARE EASY TO TALK TOO, AND WILL GIVE YOU AN HONEST ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTIONS.

Jennifer L.
Overland Park, KS
Ford Expedition
04/17/2015
It's so difficult to find a quality, honest mechanic. I drive 50 miles to get to Wright. Well worth it.
I was in for a warranty (thank you!) repair on my engine and oil change. Though it took quite a while to get the parts in (not Wright's fault) they repaired quickly once they had them...and the dogs are the best.

Jim M.
Trimble, MO
04/07/2015
good service
you are always very friendly and provide excellent service!

Marvin / Deloris D.
Buick LaCrosse
03/24/2015
100,000 mile service
We made arrangements to get car in for service and J. J. got things set up and the car done with no surprises. Excellent service as usual.

Marvin / Deloris D.
03/24/2015
New tires.
I had checked prices at several tire stores and found Wright very competitive. Wright Automotive doesn't try to sell additional additional or uneccessary services.

JE
Jason E.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/21/2015
Short notice needs!
Once again poor planning on my part had me hoping that I could get my vehicle looked at without an appointment. JJ told me when he might be able to squeeze it in, and they were able too. Always great service and honesty! Much appreciated.

TC
Tiffany C.
03/19/2015
Awesome service!
All around great service. Exceptional staff, quick and honest service. No other place I would take any of my vehicles!

Clint / Erika S.
Dodge Stratus
03/18/2015
Fast and reliable work!
I have tried other mechanics for comparison value, but Wright Auto is the only shop at which I receive fast, kind and reliable service every time I walk through the door. I have been using Wright for all our auto needs for nearly a decade, and I plan to stick with Wright for as long as their doors are open!

CR
Carol / Dave R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/14/2015
People and attendion to detail
Identified an trans leak early which prevented major issues later

BD
Beverly D.
Mazda MPV
02/26/2015
Mazda
Thanks to your business, my car is doing fine.

Marva C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/24/2015
The character of the employees
Awesome as usual

CR
Carol / Dave R.
RAM Pickup
02/23/2015
People make the difference
Worked with my schedule to ensure I was able to respond to a family emergency 600 miles away. Work vehicle in and was completed while I wanted.