Overall Rating 4.6875031/5Overall Rating 4.6875031/5Overall Rating 4.6875031/5Overall Rating 4.6875031/5rating 4.6875031
Overall Rating 2.0666693/5Overall Rating 2.0666693/5rating 2.0666693rating 2.0666693rating 2.0666693

07/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful service.
My concerns were addressed right away. This is a nice place with friendly employees.

07/16/2018 Category: Service
Over charged
I was charged for them to hook my car up to a machine to find out why my engine light has come on. Looking back it was probably because I was over due for an oil change. In the end it cost me 112.00 for just an oil change. It also took longer than expected and I had to ask if my car was done. Nobody informed me. I won't be going back for oil changes.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

I am sorry to hear about your visit. I am looking ito this and will be calling you to discuss further. Thank you for your feed back

Shanna B.
Brigham City, UT
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful
Put some dye in my ac to see where it’s leaking. Will have to go back and have it checked. They explained what was going on and very helpful on getting my problem fixed.

Michael P.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Young Hyundai is off to a good start in my book!
I brought my car in for an oil change. Jared in Service was super friendly and took care of my vehicle with great care. I appreciate it!!

Merry P.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service....listens too customers needs and suggests service needed

ER
Elgin R.
Hooper, UT
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/09/2018 Category: Service
First visit
It ended up being a fairly long wait even though I had made an appointment but my overall experience was better than expected! Great service writer!

Jessica B.
Layton, UT
07/07/2018
Great place to do service
This dealership was fast and friendly

Uintah, UT
07/06/2018 Category: Service
I will be back for next oil change!

07/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
Staff was very friendly and facility was clean. Oil change and tire rotation cost $20 more than when I had the service done with Westland Hyundai. I felt like paying a little over $60 was a lot for an oil change and tire rotation. I had an appointment, but was still there for an hour and 20 minutes. It's nice that their opened on Saturdays when Westland Hyundai was not.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

We appreiciate your feedback. We are always shopping local stores to make sure we stay competative. We keep cost as low as we can with todays rising costs. I am sorry to hear about the long wait we are always trying to improve and your feed back helps us. Thank you

Honolulu, HI
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Young Hyundai did a quick assessment of the problem with my vehicle and was able to repair it the same day. Thankfully it was still under warranty.

Randolph S.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Professional and pleasant folks to work with to get my car fixed under warranty with only 200 miles left on it. Took maybe a little longer than I would have expected, part took 7 days to get to the dealer, but they found the problem and then fixed it. I am happy.

Pleasant View, UT
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Simple Oil Change made even easier
They were great to meet me out at my car and just took the reigns to get me taken care of.

CR
Carissa R.
Clearfield, UT
Impressed every time
Every time I visit this Hyundai I feel like my expectations are exceeded. And every time I think, okay they blew me out of the water last time, surely they can’t again. Then boom, they do it again. I purchased my Sonata here. Have had oil changes. And have had a tire replaced. Every time I’m impressed. They have spectacular customer service; very friendly and individualized.
Jared and Michael helped me this last time I went in for a blown tire. They both treated me with upmost respect and even remembered my name, which helped to make the experience even more individualized. Feels good to not be a number lol. Thanks guys! Y’all are absolutely wonderful. Keep up the great work! And I’ll keep recommending you!

GF
Gary F.
Fruit Heights, UT
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Nice frendly atmosphere
Trust in the service department, nice atmosphere on the sales floor.

Joan R.
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Young Hyundai
I am still waiting for information on my extended warranty. Please let me know as soon as possible.
Ty

Theresa M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/22/2018 Category: Service
True Value!!
They are always so friendly every time i come in. it’s hard to find a good place to get service but they have earned my trust 100% will be bringing my car back for maint and other services. Thank You Young Hyundai!!

EM
Elaine M.
2007 Hyundai Azera
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Exceptionally helpful and provided excellent service

Melissa S.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
The friendly staff, friendly and comfortable environment, playroom for kids
Great experience! Love how friendly the staff is and the play room for kids.

BC
Belle C.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Reliable excellent service
The shop did a good job of analyzing the problem with my car snd promptly fixed it. I needed a ride back to dealership to retrieve the car and they showed up on schedule at the exact time requested. The car was repaired and had been cleaned. I was back on the road with no hassle. Great car care,

2007 Hyundai Entourage
Happy Customer
I am writing an updated review. After my last review I was promptly contacted by the service department. They were able to get my car back in quickly and find why my car still wasn't working. When we picked up the car it had been detailed and looked great. I appreciate a company who is willing to remedy an issue.

Didn’t fix the problem
Took s week to get it in and they never fixed the issue.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

We are happy to look at the vehicle again free of charge and figure out how to resolve your problem. Someone will be reaching out to you before the end of business day. Thanks.

ME
Merlin E.
Layton, UT
Oil service tire rotation
The price is high at Honda you can get three services for $99
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for the review. We are constantly market shopping to make sure we are staying competative. We look forward to serving you again.