Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.299999/5Overall Rating 2.299999/5rating 2.299999rating 2.299999rating 2.299999

SR
Stephen R.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
"Express lube" is anything but express
The dealership talks a good talk but performance fails to validate same. Hyundai is a good vehicle but I would go to a different dealership to buy the next one and would advise others to do the same.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thanks for talking with me today. I will contacts you agian on friday.

DJ
Deb J.
Syracuse, UT
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/02/2019 Category: Service
making things right.
Every effort was made to address my concerns and to make things right.

09/02/2019 Category: Service
Fix
Appointment setter said come in to fix recalled part. But part not there when I arrived
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thanks for talking with me today. We will let you know as soon as the part is in.

PB
Paula B.
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Poor CUSTOMER SERVICE
Go to a HYUNDAI DEALER THAT ACTUALLY IS HELPFUL TO CUSTOMERS.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

Thanks for talking with me today. looking forward to talking with you. I am sure that we can be great freinds.

VE
Val E.
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Very cold and not that friendly.
I wish Westland still owned this business.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

I have been trying to contact you regarding your last visit.  Please call me at your earliest convenience. This survey is a direct reflection of Mike's performance. Looks like he took care of you.

Skyler W.
Kaysville, UT
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Service suck
Service took longer then they said. Car came back with bent rim. Didn’t take time to look at my tire light before I left and had to bring it back few times to be fixed right
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Skyler, thanks for talking with me today. I hope that we can continue to service your vehicle.

Clearfield, UT
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service from Parts Department ReScore
After the initial fail by the Parts Department, not the Service Department, the Service Department made things right.

03/01/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service from Parts Department
Consulted with parts department to get replacement remotes for my Tucson, only to find out they wouldn't work. Wasted over an hour waiting for them to tell me I would have to come back.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey

Skyler W.
Kaysville, UT
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Poor service and timely manner. Took four times longer then promised and could not take my vehicle home that day.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

I am sorry to hear about your visit. There was a parts catalog error that showed the wrong part number for the vehicle combined with our grand opening causing the long wait. I personnaly spoke with you long before the 4 hour mark explaing there was an issue with the parts. We covered $98.85 of your bill to help offset the inconvenience we new you were forced with. I have attempted to call and get ahold of you, and have not had any answer. I know you are frustrated with how your visit went but i would love the chance to still make things right. Please feel free to call me back at 385-289-2720 or email me at snelson@younghyundaiutah.com.

Washington Terrace, UT
2007 Hyundai Entourage
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Happy Customer
I am writing an updated review. After my last review I was promptly contacted by the service department. They were able to get my car back in quickly and find why my car still wasn't working. When we picked up the car it had been detailed and looked great. I appreciate a company who is willing to remedy an issue.

06/19/2018 Category: Service
Didn’t fix the problem
Took s week to get it in and they never fixed the issue.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

We are happy to look at the vehicle again free of charge and figure out how to resolve your problem. Someone will be reaching out to you before the end of business day. Thanks.

HG

06/18/2018 Category: Service
Service oil change.
Price for oil change use to cost me $39.95 plus tax. This time it was $51.00
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

I appologize we did not meet your expectations and explain the servie you were recieving as well as we could have. Thank you for taking my call and speaking with me today. Hope to see you again soon

Brigham City, UT
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Poor Customer Service
I went in for my first (free) oil change after purchasing a new car from this location. I called ahead of time to ask what time the service department closed and if an appointment was necessary, which I was told that the service department closed at 6, but they stopped taking customers at 5:30 and it was first come first serve - I showed up at 4:45. When I said what I needed to who was helping me at the service desk, I was told rudely that couldn’t be done due to the time. Fortunately, the conversation was overheard by who I assume was a manager, who advised otherwise. When stating that I was told that the first oil change would be free, I was told that I was wrong. The manager advised otherwise again. However, what I was expecting to be a complete free service, turned into a $100 service as I was told that my tires needed a complete adjustment because my tires weren’t in the right position. I was then told that I must have hit something to make them that way, which I absolutely didn’t do (I haven’t even had the car for that long!!!). I was highly disappointed with this experience and I will avoid going back to this location to have my car serviced.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

I am sorry we did not deliver the service you deserve on your last visit. We take concerns like you have very seriously. We would love to hear more about your visit and how we can improve.  The service manager Skyler Will reach out to you to discuss issues.

SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

I wanted to thank you again for taking my call today so we could discuss ways to improve and make sure we provide the best experience for you and any other customer.

05/14/2018 Category: Service
2 hour oil change
Took almost 2 hours for oil change.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for your feed back, Reviews like yours help us to improve. We are working with some new staff and i apologize you had a less than perfect visit.  Please reach out to Skyler in service, I would like to see if i can't resolve this issue further

Bellingham, WA
2016 Hyundai Accent
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Wrong size tires
They did not have the right size tire for my accent and had to replace with 2. Charged me more when I only needed 1 tire replaced during trip to Denver. I was stuck and had to do it. Will file BBB complaint
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

I would love the chance to talk to you about this. I think there is more to the story than what is written here and im glad to discuss that with you.  Please reach out to me, my name is Skyler I am the service manager here at Young Hyundai. 801-394-1721