BC
Bart C.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
No customer updates.
I have explained the problem earlier, very disappointed, will find another dealership to work with in the future. I have purchased probably 10 vehicles from Westland, but Young is not the same quality. Sad, I just had my son buy one from you 3 months ago.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

I have been trying to contact you regarding your last visit.  Please call me at your earliest convenience.

TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to talk with me. The information will help us improve in the future. Have a great day.

BT
Brandy T.
Roy, UT
09/05/2019
Thanks for making it right
I appreciate the time and care that has been shown to my mom to make changes in your processes. She loves her car. Thank you again for making everything right with her purchase.

09/05/2019
Zero Customer Care
My mom bought a brand new Tucson here last week, goes in this week to pick it up and is told "we got nothing for you here". It was supposed to have been in the shop to add the undercarriage coating and rock chip guard. She was told, once they did finally located it, "Oh yeah, here it is... but the coatings weren't done". She is still without the car that she signed papers on. Ridiculous. Poor customer service. Terrible business practices. I'm also a Hyundai owner, Westland took great care of me and my needs, the experience I've had with the service dept. since Young took over at this location was crap too. What a disappointment to what should have been a great experience and celebration of buying a new car. I don't know about you, but if I had someone paying me nearly 30k for a car, I'd know where the hell it was and have it ready for them when they arrived at the promised time of pickup. #ThinkTwiceBeforeChoosingYoungAutomotive
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Hey sorry about the confusion with your moms new vehicle. We have started and new policy for vehicle delivery to make sure that this will not happen again. Thanks for under standing and letting us know about your concerns.

TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thanks for your updated comments.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Horrible total run around
Representative was condescending and unhelpful.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Louella S.
Brigham City, UT
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for resolving my problem and going above and beyond fixing my lights and washing my car.

05/14/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
I won’t be bringing my car back there for service
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

MT
Mastafa T.
Clearfield, UT
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Reputation.
No good at all
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for your feed back. I am sorry to hear about your visit. Feel free to reach out to me directly by phone or email. Please expect a call from me to discuss your visit further. Thank you

Jerrel C.
Layton, UT
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Not informed
Sales not familiar with product
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Jerrel, I would love to discuss this further with you. Please expect a call from our service manager on Tue Sept 3rd.

David D.
Syracuse, UT
08/15/2018
100% Powertrain Warranty? Poor service received
Engine light came on July 27 2018, car felt like it was misfiring and running rough. Immediately drove to service department where I was told that there was no availability at that time and to make an appointment to bring car back in. Aug 2 2018 dropped car off, engine light no longer on. Aug 8 2018 called by service department, briefed that they can’t get engine light to come back on nor was there anything diagnostically wrong with car. Aug 15 2018 went to dealership to pick up car and was given an invoice for $105. Seriously $105 to tell me nothing was wrong with my car. I Was told that since they didn’t find anything wrong with the car, I was being charged for labor. The technician drove the car 9 miles! Unwilling to pay Jarrod tried to negotiate the price down $48 because as he stated “the technician needed something for his time spent on the vehicle”. Stood there for about 5 minutes before Jarrod finally figured out that I wasn’t going to pay for nothing being done to my car. Finally after the 5 min of uncomfortable silence I walked out with a $0 invoice and my car keys. I can only imagine if it were someone else with the same problem and paid the $105 for nothing! How many people have actually paid?
If they would’ve taken the car back for a few moments on the 27th July (early afternoon) when I originally brought it in versus making the appointment, this could’ve been prevented. I have a feeling this is all part of the racket of the 100% powertrain warranty. Unless it is blatantly obvious that something is wrong; they’re not going to honor the policy!
The only positive experience to come from this was the two factory recalls that were supposedly fixed and that is why I gave you one star!
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

I am sorry to hear about your experience and that we let you down on the exceptional service you deserve. Please expect a call From myself Skyler the service manager. I would love to discuss with you further on the matter so we can make it right. Thank you for your feed back.

David D.
Syracuse, UT
08/15/2018
100% Covered Powertrain warranty? Need to make it worth their time...
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

AO
Al O.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Young Hyundai
After our horrible experience at Young Hyundai with an employee That stay from the previous dealership (Westland Hyundai) We went back and talk to Skyler And the experience was totally different just like it was in all of their dealerships we have purchased other vehicles from young and taking them for service, we are really please that Skyler is working with us on our issue.

05/01/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Young Disappointing
Young Hyundai service department Is treating the customers just like young Watson used to do, disappointed.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I would love the chance to speak to you about this. This is not how the youngs handles there business. Mitch is no longer with us. Please contact Skyler the service manager.