ER
Elgin R.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Scheduled maintenance
I ended up with a couple issues when I picked up my car but when I took it back they promptly made it right without any question!

03/05/2020 Category: Service
Test drive overlooked.
My car bellowed out smoke when I drove away from the dealership! The technician must not have done a test drive after he finished the maintenance. There was still fuel system cleaner in the engine that caused it to choke and sputter and put out a cloud of smoke! So I had to go back to find out what was wrong.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 03/09/2020

Thanks for talking with me today.
Your feedback will help us improve in the future.

Coalville, UT
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Don't like them...
Now that they've gone to Young Hyundai from Westland Hyundai, I don't like them. They've got more money and spiffed up the place, outwardly...so what?
Means nothing to me when it comes to customer service. Bunch of young people who don't even know how to make eye contact when speaking to you.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Thanks for lettting us fix things.

KJ
Kenneth J.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/12/2019 Category: Service

11/12/2019 Category: Service
Fob reset
It was a good experience. They were very nice and timely.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thanks for taking the time to talking with today. Your information will help us improve in the future.

Kenneth S.
West Haven, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/06/2019 Category: Service
review
All questions were answered.

09/06/2019 Category: Service
Oil, filter, plug gasket. Same process. Don't charge extra for the gasket if you make it mandatory to be changed. Inform the customer or add it to the price of an oil change and do not damage my vehicle like you did the previous times before.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

I have been trying to contact you regarding your last visit.  Please call me at your earliest convenience.”

Johnathan S.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Average
Slow
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Thanks for talking with me today.

Farr West, UT
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Nice staff, Helpful, Timely
The staff at Young Hyundai are very friendly and helpful. They are thorough with their service checks and are usually quick to get things done.
TAYLOR R H. from Young Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for your honest feedback! This feedback helps ensure we stick to our processes and make every service visit better than the last. I sincerely apologize for the miss on my end and can ensure you that this will not happen again.  — Taylor Hughes

TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

I have been trying to contact you regarding your last visit.  Please call me at your earliest convenience. Your mail box is full and I can't leave a message.

Sunset, UT
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Not great on detailing
Car wasn’t very clean dash or windows weren’t wiped down not like it was done in previous car dealerships
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thanks for talking with me today. Looking forward to seeing you and getting your vehicle all cleaned up for you.

GS
George S.
Layton, UT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Good service but billing error
The service was good but I was double billed on my credit card for a realignment.
TAYLOR R H. from Young Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

George,

I apologize for the mistake on my end with the bill. As we talked about, you have been refunded and should see it within a couple of days. This will not happen again. Thank you for your understanding. I hope you have a great evening and I look forward to working with you again soon!

Utah
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Fine experience
This dealership is reliably okay. I’ve never been impressed nor disappointed. My most recent visit was below average, but decent enough. They were friendly and quick, which is better than many places can offer. Prices were inconsistent with online prices, but the rep took care of it without much trouble.
COURTNEE M L. from Young Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your last service visit I have escalated this to our website team and we have a rep here today correcting the issues thank you so much for your feedback

CP
Courtney P.
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Watch for unnecessary service recommendations
I went in for a computer update and was recommended filter cleanings transmission flush and fuel injection cleaning services. I had the filters replaced but the transmission service is not recommended until 60,000 miles and my car only has 38,000 miles on it. I put top-tier gas in my car so I didn't get the fuel injection cleaning service which I think is unnecessary. Buyer beware at this dealership.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the lack of proper explanation of the recommended services. I would like to get ahold of you to discuss this further. Please expect a call next week.

David M.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Airbag module replace
Made appointment, took the car in for replacement, after one hour in the dealer, I was told that the part was not available after all.
TAYLOR R H. from Young Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

David,

I apologize for inconvenience this issue caused you. I guarantee you that I will hold your part once in stock and we will get you taken care of the right way. P.S. I look forward to hearing about your other Hyundai and how it is responding to the updates we completed. See you soon!

Mountain Green, UT
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Not! We can get better prices by going somewhere else
Westland was a better owner.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to  complete our feedback survey. I would like to call and get more details of your visit first of next week. Please expect a call from myself the service manager.

LG
Levern G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Friendly staff, all that I talked to. I knew I’d get a tongue lashing from my hubby for buying my filters through the dealership but I didn’t want him having to run around to get them.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to soeak with you more on this matter. Please expe t a ogone call from the service manager.

SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

* a call back.

PM
Paul M.
North Ogden, UT
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/24/2018 Category: Service
they need more training
Real nice people just bad at following up and doing what they say they are going to do.
TAYLOR R H. from Young Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Paul,

I apologize for the miss on my end with your part ordered. I appreciate the honest feedback and it will help me to better serve in the future. Please expect a phone call to further discuss how we can get your bottle replaced ASAP.

JE
James E.
West Haven, UT
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Slow and poor service
They recommended replacement of a filter and when I opted to take care of it myself they did not replace the cover. I found it in the floor of the passenger compartment.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize the car should have been returned to you in the same state or better than when you arrived. I would like to call you monday so i can hear the details of your visit.