Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 2.08333/5Overall Rating 2.08333/5rating 2.08333rating 2.08333rating 2.08333

Johnathan S.
Syracuse, UT
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Average
Slow
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Thanks for talking with me today.

Farr West, UT
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Nice staff, Helpful, Timely
The staff at Young Hyundai are very friendly and helpful. They are thorough with their service checks and are usually quick to get things done.
TAYLOR R H. from Young Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for your honest feedback! This feedback helps ensure we stick to our processes and make every service visit better than the last. I sincerely apologize for the miss on my end and can ensure you that this will not happen again.  — Taylor Hughes

TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

I have been trying to contact you regarding your last visit.  Please call me at your earliest convenience. Your mail box is full and I can't leave a message.

Sunset, UT
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Not great on detailing
Car wasn’t very clean dash or windows weren’t wiped down not like it was done in previous car dealerships
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thanks for talking with me today. Looking forward to seeing you and getting your vehicle all cleaned up for you.

GS
George S.
Layton, UT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Good service but billing error
The service was good but I was double billed on my credit card for a realignment.
TAYLOR R H. from Young Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

George,

I apologize for the mistake on my end with the bill. As we talked about, you have been refunded and should see it within a couple of days. This will not happen again. Thank you for your understanding. I hope you have a great evening and I look forward to working with you again soon!

Utah
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Fine experience
This dealership is reliably okay. I’ve never been impressed nor disappointed. My most recent visit was below average, but decent enough. They were friendly and quick, which is better than many places can offer. Prices were inconsistent with online prices, but the rep took care of it without much trouble.
COURTNEE M L. from Young Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your last service visit I have escalated this to our website team and we have a rep here today correcting the issues thank you so much for your feedback

CP
Courtney P.
Hooper, UT
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Watch for unnecessary service recommendations
I went in for a computer update and was recommended filter cleanings transmission flush and fuel injection cleaning services. I had the filters replaced but the transmission service is not recommended until 60,000 miles and my car only has 38,000 miles on it. I put top-tier gas in my car so I didn't get the fuel injection cleaning service which I think is unnecessary. Buyer beware at this dealership.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the lack of proper explanation of the recommended services. I would like to get ahold of you to discuss this further. Please expect a call next week.

David M.
Syracuse, UT
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Airbag module replace
Made appointment, took the car in for replacement, after one hour in the dealer, I was told that the part was not available after all.
TAYLOR R H. from Young Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

David,

I apologize for inconvenience this issue caused you. I guarantee you that I will hold your part once in stock and we will get you taken care of the right way. P.S. I look forward to hearing about your other Hyundai and how it is responding to the updates we completed. See you soon!

Mountain Green, UT
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Not! We can get better prices by going somewhere else
Westland was a better owner.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to  complete our feedback survey. I would like to call and get more details of your visit first of next week. Please expect a call from myself the service manager.

LG
Levern G.
Hooper, UT
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Friendly staff, all that I talked to. I knew I’d get a tongue lashing from my hubby for buying my filters through the dealership but I didn’t want him having to run around to get them.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to soeak with you more on this matter. Please expe t a ogone call from the service manager.

SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

* a call back.

PM
Paul M.
North Ogden, UT
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/24/2018 Category: Service
they need more training
Real nice people just bad at following up and doing what they say they are going to do.
TAYLOR R H. from Young Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Paul,

I apologize for the miss on my end with your part ordered. I appreciate the honest feedback and it will help me to better serve in the future. Please expect a phone call to further discuss how we can get your bottle replaced ASAP.

JE
James E.
West Haven, UT
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Slow and poor service
They recommended replacement of a filter and when I opted to take care of it myself they did not replace the cover. I found it in the floor of the passenger compartment.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize the car should have been returned to you in the same state or better than when you arrived. I would like to call you monday so i can hear the details of your visit.

David D.
Layton, UT
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied
They took the needed steps to make me satisfied, I will be back.

09/17/2018 Category: Service
They are able to get right on my vehicle when I bring it in.
Need to have better options when a needed repair isn't easy to diagnose and repair.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

I appreciate the feedback i will work with my team so we can better serve customers with intermitent issues. Thank you for speaking with me on the phone today. Hope to see you again soon.

Farmington, UT
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Periodic Maintenance
The maintenance was suppose to include tire rotation which wasn't done.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

I am sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your service. Please expect a phone call from our service manager Skyler.

FR
Frank R.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
The service dept isnt the best
Had a hyundai employee lie to me for several days telling me i needed to bring in oil receipts if i wanted the extended warranty i paid for to cover the work on my car, however i couldnt find them all but i called the warranty department myself and they said they already emailed the approval letter last week so i just had some jerk cause an old lady all this stress for what!! Im still trying to understand this sitiation.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

I am sorry to hear about your experience. Pleas expect a phone call from us so we can discuss this issue and get it resolved for you.

Clearfield, UT
07/19/2018 Category: Service
not the best service
hopefully my next visit for service will be better.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. Thank you for taking my call and speaking with me today. Hope to see you again soon.

Roy, UT
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful service.
My concerns were addressed right away. This is a nice place with friendly employees.

07/16/2018 Category: Service
Over charged
I was charged for them to hook my car up to a machine to find out why my engine light has come on. Looking back it was probably because I was over due for an oil change. In the end it cost me 112.00 for just an oil change. It also took longer than expected and I had to ask if my car was done. Nobody informed me. I won't be going back for oil changes.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

I am sorry to hear about your visit. I am looking ito this and will be calling you to discuss further. Thank you for your feed back

AO
Al O.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Loose bolts
I got to give credit to Skyler he has tried to do everything right but the backing of the house shop technicians are not helping him, after picking up my vehicle I found
I got to give credit to Skyler he has tried to do everything right but the backing of the house shop technicians are not helping him, after picking up my vehicle I notice a rattling noise I took the under cover off and I found two bolts from a bracket that holds the AC unit not only lose but completely off the thread I took a picture of them

I notice a noise I took the under cover off and I found two bolts from a bracket that holds the AC unit not only lose but completely off the thread I took a picture And send it to Skyler, I tied them And that’s it.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

I am sorry there was an issue with our workmanship. I am more than happy to do what i can to make it right. I hope to see you in here again for a 2nd chance. Thank you

James A.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
New dealership owner
I will try one more time. The jury is still out.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

I'm sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations during your visit. I would love to hear more about your visit. Please expect a phone call from Skyler the service manager, or you can reach out to me 801-394-1721.

MO
Mary O.
05/20/2018
Giving Young a chance to change things
Our experience with Westland has been terrible. We were excited for Young to take over, our first experience wasn’t so hit. Skyler has looked into the issue and even came in on Saturday, his day off, to meet with us. He’s going to follow up with Hyundai himself. We are hopeful that our issue will be resolved! Thank you Skyler
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for meeting with me on saturday. I am working with Hyundai still on your concerns.

Pleasant View, UT
2007 Hyundai Sonata
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Young replaces Westland
First tine with Young will have to see how my next device experience goes.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for your feed back. We do offer shuddle rides in the area. I appologize that service was not offered to you when it should have been. We are working with some new staff, and reviews like yours help us to improve.