Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5rating 4.0625
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

Larry S.
Mount Horeb, WI
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service is always a plus at this dealership.
From getting an appt online to getting the service done in a timely manner when you are in there, they always do their best!
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you for the great review,  It was unfortunate that your vehicle broke down but I am happy we were able to get everything taken care of for you.  We always try to get the you and your vehicle back on the road as quick as possible.  We look forward to seeing you next time.

MA
Mildred A.
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Good place
Fast and quick
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you for your business.  We look forward to seeing you next time in.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Good spot
Friendly helpful staff
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you for the friendly review.  We look forward to helping you maintain your Santa Fe.

Timothy B.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
Hyundai West has a terrific service dept. Great staff and technicians!
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you for the great review.  We always appreciate talking to you when both cars come in for service.  Hope you enjoy the holidays.

BN

Michael K.
Oxford, WI
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Car service
They are all very nice and informative.

Don M.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Great!!!!!
I really lie the fact that I was able to get a loaner which made it easier for me to go about my business.
O traveling to the places I have needed to go to.
The price was higher then I expected and not within my current budget so I was caught by surprise and
had to make an awkward arrangement !! Witch is not healthy financially for me at least until
the 3rd Wednesday of this month i.e.Dec 18thy.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/04/2019 Category: Service
The service department always does a thorough job, and they explain the work that needs to be done.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you for the great review.  We are always happy to explain everything needed on your vehicle.

Carlos M.
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Excellency
Everything is great, very professional, excellent service and most important the way you treat your clients.

11/27/2019 Category: Service
Service technicians do a great job.

AG
Alan G.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/25/2019 Category: Service
We've used Zimbrick Hyundai West service for over 15 years. Always great service. Vehicles are always ready as promised.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 11/26/2019

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle for 15+ years.  We are thankful for your continued business.  We look forward to helping you for another 15 years.

2014 Hyundai Elantra

Michael S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/22/2019 Category: Service
My review
Oh my, the front license plate was bent again! I have had to straighten it every time I come for service. The man who moved my car said oh yea that happens in the car wash. Pretty soon I will not be able to straighten the plate. I plan to remove it before I come back for another oil change. Otherwise everything is fine.

LJ
Lynn J.
Juneau, WI
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Competent service
The scheduled service was completed more quickly than estimated.

Verona, WI
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Go somewhere els not this dealership
They will nickel and dime you till your checkbook is empty. Especial on leases they are crazy out of this world expensive and do not know the market for the cars they are leasing. Go to another dealership anyplace but Zimbrick.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 11/16/2019

I apologize your visit did not go well.  I can assure you  we are not trying to nickel and dime you until your checkbook is empty.  We are trying to provide you with a safe and reliable vehicle and are following Hyundai's recommended maintenance schedule.  I will reach out Monday 11/18/20 to discuss this further.

Verona, WI

Dennis A.
Wautoma, WI
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic
Quick confident service and comfortable waiting area

PF
Paul F.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/11/2019 Category: Service
honesty and integrity
I have purchased many cars from Zimbrick Hyundai. I think that says it all I will be back in the future.