Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5rating 4.0625
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

Alexander M.
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Taking care of Business!
Fast, painless, and done right!

MF
Michael F.
Brodhead, WI
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Another great job!
The service technician and advisor were friendly, responsive, and professional. Like a good dentist, stick with a good service shop - I am staying with Hyundai Zimbrick West.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Gary S.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Very professional service at all levels. Jeff Winchel always does a great job
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the great review.  I will make sure Jeff and the technician who worked on your vehicle see how great of a job they do.

Michael M.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Unnecessary service recommendations. Expensive quotes for wear items
My 2013 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 has been a lovely car.

I dislike Hyundai West's practices of attempting greater service revenue.
* For the 2nd time, it was suggested I flush/replace coolant at 30k or before miles, even though the factory recommends 120k miles
* $243 for a battery replacement quote, which seems way too high.
* $50 for an cabin air filter replacement quote, which I replaced 5000 miles ago for $14 myself
* Suggested service items of $99 to clean brake rotors/etc, and $99 for a 4-wheel alignment. Maybe this is needed...maybe not. I can't really trust Hyundai West to recommend what is really needed based on the above.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the feedback.  I apologize for the recommendations that were made.  I will make sure to work with my staff to assure they are not recommending things prior to them being needed.
Unfortunately with the new store we are not able to store tires for customers anymore.  I understand this was a very convenient service but our current location has a lot more capacity than the new location we are moving to.

Michael M.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Easy - no hassles
I give this dealership & it's employees a five star rating!
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review.  We always enjoy helping our 5 star quests out with their automotive needs.

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Jeff Winchel very helpful and a pleasure to work with when I take my vehicle in for service.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the great review.  I will make sure to pass this along to Jeff and let him know his helpfulness is appreciated.

Boscobel, WI
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great People
Always a good experience.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the great survey response.

Robert M.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Quick service and friendly people
Stopped for an oil change and purchased a new set of tires. I left for an appointment and the car was waiting for me when I returned. Everything went fine.

LJ
Lynn J.
Juneau, WI
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Nice folks
But, not only are the people here nice, they know what they're doing, they do it well and as quickly as possible. They take good care of my car (and me), and that gives me all the confidence I need to enjoy driving.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the great review.  We look forward to putting our knowledge to work and helping you maintain your vehicle as quickly as we can.

Dan S.
Barneveld, WI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Waiting Lobby Area is nasty
Waiting area lobby chairs are nasty. All peeled and rubbed off. I wouldn’t put my shoes on them.
Whole waiting area needs a major upgrade
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the feedback.  I apologize for the condition of some of the chairs in our waiting room.  Our new store is scheduled to open in about a month and will have an all new waiting area with all new furniture.

WA
William A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/06/2018 Category: Service
They know me by name!!!
Always loved my Hyundais, but that wouldn't be the case without the support and care I get from staff @ Zimbrick West.
Great people, every one of them!
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 11/07/2018

William it was great to see you at your last service.  Thank you for the great review.  We look forward to seeing you next time in.

Ryan B.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Friendly
Routine oil change, and a tire rotation heading into winter season; quickly competed.
Informed me of a new recall notice for my Hyundai model, and offered me the option of taking care of immediately or at later date (I elected for later, didn't have the time that morning).
Great service all around.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for the great review.  Let us know when you are ready to have the recall performed and we will be happy to help out.  Thank you for your business.

PS
Peter S.
Middleton, WI
2012 Hyundai Accent
Integrity
I can count on things being done right.

Mary B.
Verona, WI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Car maintenance
Have dealt with Andrew in service and he has been great. Professional and explains things well.

Verona, WI
Everything was fine.

Lake Mills, WI
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Tire rotation, etc.
The people are friendly, the facility is clean, and the service is fast.

Mount Horeb, WI
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Good Value
Satisfied with my recent service once again at Zimbrick Hyundai.

ES
Eric S.
Mount Horeb, WI
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable Staff
Staff is always friendly and helpful. They explain what they find out if there is something extra they find during their check list and let you know honestly if things can wait or if it is a " Got to get this done today problem!"
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for the great feedback.  We will always try to educate you to the best of our abilities so you can decide what repairs need to be completed.  We look forward to helping you maintain your Sonata in the future.

MF
Michael F.
Brodhead, WI
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Best in Madison
The staff are very friendly and outgoing, and the technicians are great. You can't go wrong with Zimbrick Hyundai West!
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for the great review.  I will make sure to pass this along to Jeremy and all the other staff you have worked with.