Robert M.
Kia Optima
03/11/2019
Fast turn around and great service
We have been going to Zimmerman automotive for years and we love the service and affordability of this shop.

NB
Nancy B.
03/10/2019
A breath of fresh air in the auto repair business
Dan is a breath of fresh air in the auto repair business. He has been taking care of all my car maintenance and repairs for over 10 years and never ceases to amaze me. I was very skeptical when I initially met him due to my previous bad experiences with other mechanics. Over a period of time, his actions proved to me that he is not a typical mechanic. He is very calm and listens more than he talks. With him, I have never experienced a manipulative sale pitch. He does not sugarcoat or overpromise or suggests unnecessary repairs. After a free checkup, he always prints out an itemized estimate, answers my questions and then lets me decide without pressure. He always completes the work on time and keeps my waiting time short. I never needed to do the same repair again.

In addition to his professionalism and integrity, his attention to details enhances overall customer experience. He uses cutting edge technology to improve efficiency. He keeps the waiting area nice and comfy and serves coffee and snacks. His team is always polite and keeps my car clean. He helps customers tow or rent a car and drops them off to the car rental place free of charge. He helped me troubleshoot problems remotely over the phone on more than one occasion.

With this kind of top-notch service, you probably think he must be expensive. No, it is quite the opposite! His prices on parts and labor are substantially lower than his competitors. That’s why he has so many long term repeat customers. Thanks to Dan, dealing with car problems is no longer stressful for me, it is just a walk in the park!

NB
Nancy B.
03/10/2019
A breath of fresh air in the auto repair business

MA
Marie A.
Chrysler 300
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Marie said the business helps the customers who can not afford to pay and the staff is very accommodating.

CO
Catherine O.
Mount Airy, MD
03/05/2019
Family oriented business.
The environment and the reception are key. The business has a family ambiance. Dan and the workers come across as family.

PS
Patrick S.
03/02/2019
Reliable and honest
Dan does good work. Honest, reliable, and fair priced, have been coming to him for a number of years now. Highly recommend.

TK
Tom K.
Acura TLX
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Tom said price-wise, the business is really honest, and the service quality is always outstanding. They also have great customer care.

VR
Vincent R.
Brookeville, MD
Nissan Rogue
02/24/2019
Professional reliable and trustworthy.
Have been going to Zimmerman’s for many years. From oil changes to major engine overhauls all have been completed to a high standard and complete satisfaction.

VA
Victor A.
Boyds, MD
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Victor said the price and quality of the work was good.

HH
Hoffman H.
Nissan Versa
02/16/2019
Always great service!
Great staff and always professional!

Best Mechanic in the world!

SG
Samuel G.
02/15/2019
Good
Excelent Job

EE
Erin E.
Chevrolet Sonic
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Erin said the staff was very friendly and courteous.

Mina S.
Montgomery Village, MD
02/01/2019
Very thankful for Zimmermans
I was referred to go to Zimmermans through my job, which is close by. They had told me they are very reliable, honest, and fair. I have gone to Zimmermans now for a couple things, and the service has been incredible everytime. This last time in particular, they even fixed something (minor) as a favor, without my having to even ask. So it was a very pleasant surprise and I really appreciate them! I recommend them to anyone.

RK
Rashida K.
Damascus, MD
01/31/2019
fast sevice reasonable price clean area
friendly

AA
Amanda A.
Silver Spring, MD
Acura TSX
01/26/2019
Reliable
I’ve been taking my car to Zimmermans at least 4-5 years. They have reasonable prices and excellent service! They also have a comfortable waiting room with free wifi

KL
Karen L.
01/21/2019
Oil Chg - Tire Rotation Service
Accommodating as always - walk in. Knowledgeable on repairs for my aging Honda Pilot.
Great Service and reasonable pricing for parts and service. I recommend Zimmermans to all my friends.

FD
Felicia D.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Felicia said they did a great job.

Searle S.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Searle said the business did what they said they were going to do and did the work on time.

HH
Hoffman H.
Nissan Versa
01/17/2019
Tire Repair and Oil Change
I love this place!

They always provide honest and reliable service!

Best mechanics I’ve dealt with in over 45 years if driving!

HA
Husnain A.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Husnain said the business was honest and flexible. They didn't try to push him to do things he couldn't afford.