Jan G.
03/20/2020
A new loyal customer!!!!
I used to take my car to the local Subaru dealership. After three different bad experiences with price inflation and being told something was wrong when it wasn't (being a woman they assumed I didn't know how cars worked) and proving them wrong, a friend told me about Zimmerman. The first time I had a few minor tune ups performed and this past time I brought it in for tires, an issue with my oil, and a few other things. The repairs were done correctly the first time, price was very reasonable, and within 24 hours. Fantastic shop!

WE
Wanda E.
03/19/2020
OIL CHANGE
Every thing was done in orderly fashion, I’ve not complains, I’m satisfied. Overall great job.
Wanda E.

VA
Victor A.
Boyds, MD
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Victor said the staff are honest and their service is reasonably priced.

Dan B.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
02/19/2020
Great auto shop
I came in for a routine oil change - which they reminded me of via email. I mentioned a front end noise that has bothered me since I bought car (used) two years ago. Quickly diagnosed as bad bearing, tie rod, and axel on front left.
I have a good extended warranty, so it only cost me $100 deductible plus maintenance items.

The shop is clean, the waiting room comfortable with free Wifi, coffee, water and TV. Dan provided a loan car too.

All in all a great experience and why I keep coming back!

RY
Remberto Y.
Montgomery Village, MD
02/17/2020
My appointment was for 4:00 pm but because I finished my work earlier that I tough I showed up at 3:00 asking if maybe they could do my car service, the front desk don’t even put a single maybe, he said right away they’ll do my car and a s soon as 30 minutes later my car was ready. Thank you

VR
Vincent R.
Brookeville, MD
Nissan Rogue
02/17/2020
Trustworthy and professional
Have been using Zimmerman’s for many years with all my vehicles and I have always been treated fairly. Repairs and recommendations have always been spot on.

Barbara H.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/12/2020
Excellent service!
Dan is very knowledgeable and professional. He’s very flexible in making time to service your vehicle and his prices are quite reasonable. We’ve been bringing our cars there for years. He’s the best!

EH
Emily H.
02/09/2020
Excellent service with utmost professionalism.
I was all set to buy this car and brought it in to ensure that it would pass inspection. Well, Zimmerman found that the car had more problems than seen on the surface that would cause $4500 to correct before I could even get it registered!! They are the best!!

VS
Vijan S.
01/31/2020
Very dependable.
The technicians are knowledgeable in taking care of car repair issues.

HG
Haraj G.
Derwood, MD
01/30/2020
Got my 330ci up and running perfectly
I had a 2004 bmw 330ci zhp with a check engine light on. Zimmerman auto diagnosed and repaired the steering angle sensor, replaced the battery, and flushed the brake fluid and changed oil. All for very fair price without overselling or overcharging. I trust them explicitly. Have bought several of my other cars in for service since and always supremely fair in pricing and quality of service.

Saima S.
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Saima said everyone is nice and friendly and the service is quick.

Mohammad H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/23/2019 Category: Service
Muhammad said he's a very good gentleman, he has known him for a long time, and technically, he knows a lot.

Stefanie W.
12/20/2019
Wonderful experience
My daughter brought in our car to see if we really needed $2000 worth of repairs which was recommended by another mechanic.
I was pleasantly surprised that the cost of repairs was nowhere near the $2000 the other mechanic said we needed. The mechanic explained what needed to be repaired and treated my daughter with respect and kindness.
I definitely would recommend this repair shop.

Max P.
GMC Yukon XL
12/18/2019
Excellent service!
Outstanding service and reasonable prices! I wouldn’t take my vehicles anywhere else! Thank you Zimmerman Automotive!

HH
Hoffman H.
Nissan Versa
12/17/2019
Exceptional Service
Went in there for an oil change and always, great customer service and attention!

Always honest and fair.