David C.
12/09/2019
bi
Very Professional and not too expensive

CR
Carlton R.
Honda Civic Si
12/05/2019
Won’t disappoint
Work is always done in a timely manner. I take all of my vehicles there. They don’t recommend unnecessary work to try to get over on the customer. Very trustworthy and knowledgeable.

RL
Regina L.
Kinsale, VA
12/03/2019
1st Visit
Dan is very professional and the waiting are is open and friendly. Even though I only went for an Oil Change, Dan let me know a few other things were going on with my vehicle, gave me pricing and made suggestion with no pressure. I was in an our in a out 1.5 hours includ6wait time, few folks afeaf6of me, however it was exactly what I was told. I like that, honesty and proactive reasonably priced service in a timely manner. I will be definitely ring my vehicle back! Thank you.

MO
Mathias O.
12/03/2019
Perfect
On time - good- as expected - fair price

Manny S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/02/2019
Da really takes care of his customers

Montgomery Village, MD
11/28/2019
Fast and friendly service.

A2
Arian 2.
Boyds, MD
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Arian said the service was done well at this business and the technician was great.

Randall C.
Nissan Rogue
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Randall said he likes this business for the price and the warranty on the work.

VS
Vijan S.
Rockville, MD
11/22/2019
Very dependable.
Good reliable service with reasonable pricing.

SJ
Steve J.
11/20/2019
Great service and reasonable prices.
Zimmerman Automotive is a terrific shop because they are easy to work with, provide great service at fair prices, are trustworthy, and can be counted on to do the work well.

KK
Kimberly K.
Montgomery Village, MD
11/15/2019

Jan G.
Rockville, MD
11/14/2019
Absolutely wonderful!
I grew tired of second guessing the dealership where I purchase our car when in came to service (basically a lot of upselling and treating me as if I didn't know anything about cars). My brother in law (Allan Prigal and his son in law David Zeff) both RAVED about the service they have received over the years at Zimmerman. If you don't need something done, they won't do it and if you do, they will explain it to you. Sure enough, the service was HONEST, TIMELY, and PERFECT. I'll be a returning and loyal customer as my family members are and I know understand why they've used Zimmerman for so many years!

CK
Caroline K.
11/13/2019
The best place for auto repair in the neighborhood
Dan, the owner is honest and doesn’t recommend service unless needed. He is so conscientious that he came into his business even though he wasn’t feeling well.

HH
Hoffman H.
Nissan Versa
11/03/2019
Never Disappointed
I am never disappointed with the quality of service and customer care I receive from Zimmerman staff! They are always professional and courteous!

I highly recommend them to everyone!
I’ve been driving for over 45 years and this is by far my favorite mechanic of all time!

Mark H.
Richland, WA
Audi allroad
11/03/2019
So helpful
Stopped in at last minutes before closing and asked Dan’s crew if they had time to rotate wheels for my trip the next day. “No problem!”

Gave my tires an inspection and feedback on replacement timelines. Less than 20 minutes in and out. Crazy low price too for what would have taken me at least an hour at home. Only issue was they forgot to equalize air pressure and reset computer.

Anyway, I’ll continue to be back for all maintenance and I appreciate them a lot.

Saima S.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Saima said the staff was friendly and nice.

IS
Irma S.
Boyds, MD
Lexus ES 350
10/27/2019
Satisfied Customer
Very pleased with the service and professionalism.
This has been my go to service center for years now.

Chung W.
Ashton, MD
10/18/2019
perfessional services
Will recommend this shop to my friend

MO
Mathias O.
10/07/2019
oil change
quick service - everything perfect - no complains

10/03/2019
Oil change tires and fluids and recommendations
Dan does a great job in getting my car serviced when I need it
The lobby is clean and comfortable and added features of drinks and free wi fi and tv
The wait is always on time
Thankyou !!