PZ
Paul Z.
08/23/2019
Replacing rear springs on my 2002 BMW
While in for an oil change, Dan Zimmerman -the owner- noticed that my car was riding low in the rear. I had not noticed because I drive it everyday. Dan said it could be the springs given the age of my BMW. He showed me pictures of similar BMWs with spring problems. He changed the springs and now my BMW is riding fine again. The old springs had corroded and broken. Nice job and what a nice waiting area.

BW
Brianna W.
Baltimore, MD
Acura TSX
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Brianna said typically the service has been very good. This last visit was not a good experience. Her vehicle was supposed to be ready between 2 and 3 o'clock. She arrived at the facility at 5 o'clock and sat in the waiting room for 45 minutes. It would have been nice if she had been informed ahead of time about the delay. Also if any type of compensation would have been offered regarding the wait she would have better regard for the business. She lives an hours drive away and uses this business since it is located close to her job. She probably will not return since they did not try and make it right.

VM
Vikas M.
Rockville, MD
Porsche Boxster
10/08/2012 Category: Service
Vikas said he was very unhappy with this business because he had three different vehicles serviced at this business and he does not like the way one of the vehicles was returned. He said his vehicle had many different issues and the steering wheel was vibrating whenever he came to a stop. He said this business informed him that the issue was caused because the vehicle was in a accident, but he has never been in an accident with the vehicle. He said he will not recommend this business based on this experience.

TG
T G.
07/26/2011
Bad Service
I was told by this guy I needed a water pump so I had my water pump replace come to find out I needed a holes repalce that would have save me money as well as a new motor.

Service is not that great, the labor is cheap but the parts are very high more like twice the cost.

I will never take my car to this shop again, Good Luck If You Do!
Dan Z., Owner from Zimmerman Automotive LLC responded on 01/23/2012
We had to call the police to remove this customer

TG
Therasse G.
Nissan Murano
08/12/2020
The recommendation from my son.
The service was priced well. I appreciate the recommendations along with the percentage mile remaining for each repair. Maintaining computerized repair statements with customer copy was most helpful. Most importantly, the manager was very professional and the customer waiting area was comfortable.

EK
Edward K.
Derwood, MD
08/08/2020
Professional and Knowledgeable
They are great got everything fixed on time and provided diagnostic and suggestions to maintain the health of my vehicle very professional and helpful

Rob M.
Toyota Avalon
08/06/2020
great and speedy service
staff was great and work was completed fast

Dodge Dart
07/24/2020
Great shop!!
Staff is super nice, lobby is cute and I didn’t have to wait to long! I will be back!!

Kia Sportage
07/21/2020
Honest and Dependable
Every time I come in for service I provide an overview of what is going on with my vehicle. Zimmerman automotive not only ensures that everything I shared is looked at but they also do a thorough check on everything to ensure that car is working properly. Last visit I had an issue with the car and it was still under warranty, Zimmerman automotive insisted I go back to the dealer since I can get it done for free. I don't ever doubt their work or what they tell me, I know I can trust them.

Shememe W.
Maryland
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Shememe said the service at the business was very accommodating, very efficient and they were also very honest.

Ramesh S.
Kensington, MD
07/11/2020
Replaced Engine
Dan and his team did a great job diagnosing and replacing my Forester's engine when it suddenly died. Very trustworthy shop and fair, upfront pricing. I will always take my cars to Zimmerman Automotive for scheduled maintenance and repair.

HH
Helen H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Helen said the service is really good , their prices are very reasonable and they're friendly.

CA
Clifford A.
GMC Envoy XL
07/02/2020
Zimmerman does great work and get you in and out in a flash!
I've been having Zimmerman fix and maintain my Envoy for the past 5 years and they do great work. They are professional at what they do and work very hard to have your vehicle ready when they say it would.
I like Zimmerman and I recommend that you try them because they really take care of their customers.

Respectfully,
Clifford Adkins (Customer)

IS
Irma S.
Boyds, MD
Lexus ES 350
Highly Satisfied
Very good and professional service

TW
Troy W.
Montgomery Village, MD
Audi Q5
Customers service is excellent
This place is a home for both of our vehicles. Awesome customer service experience. We have BMW and Audi both vehicles are service at Zimmerman. The offer great Military discounts. We are always satisfied with their works. We stoped going to the dealership to service our vehicles because Zimmerman does such a wonderful job, plus it has a home vibe. They know our names as soon as we walk in. They provide you a leasing car while your vehicle is getting serviced. Overall we are happy with our vehicle services by Zimmerman.