CY
Calivn Y.
10/19/2011 Category: Service
Calivn said everything went well and he has no problems with this business.

AR
Anandkumar R.
10/19/2011 Category: Service
Anandkumar said they did a very good job with his service.

FE
Frank E.
Rockville, MD
10/19/2011 Category: Service
Frank said he gets really good service every time he goes here.

Derek L.
Clarksburg, MD
09/28/2011
Trusted Facility
Dan and his team reflect an honest and thorough repair facility. Candid in his findings, yet, won't use scare tactics or try and endorse unecessary repairs. I will return and recommend to others.

AN
Alena N.
Silver Spring, MD
09/11/2011
Dan knows cars and is a professional.
Dan figures out what the problem is an solves it quickly while you wait with a complimentary cup of coffee.

Margaret P.
Potomac, MD
09/06/2011
Lexus Tune Up
Dan Zimmerman does a first rate job for a fair price. I was about to leave on a long road trip with my 2000 Lexus and hadn't had the car tuned up for nearly a year. As always, Dan fixed up a few minor problems and did so quickly and for a good price. More important, Dan helped me 6 months ago when a catalytic converter sensor stopped working. Definitely a more complicated project but Dan did a first rate job and I've had no problems since. Recommend his shop very highly. Maggie

MO

AZ
Annamaria Z.
08/27/2011
scheduled checkup
I made an appointment to have my oil changed. They also checked my brakes, fluids and tire pressure. It is very helpful and honest that Zimmerman Automotive gives a report on how much brake life is left on your vehicle. I turst their advice and I am throughly satisfied with their prompt service.

BC
Bruce C.
08/26/2011
Speed and Quality of Service
Everytime I take in any of my vehicles, the work is done efficiently, correctly, and pricing is very fair. It's hard to find a great mechanic, but Dan and his team are 2nd to none!

Beth B.
Damascus, MD
08/12/2011
Outstanding Service at a Great Price
Dan and Natalie Zimmerman go above and beyond--outstanding service, above average skill and a warm atmosphere make this business one you'd like to keep with a family grade loyalty status!

TG
T G.
07/26/2011
Bad Service
I was told by this guy I needed a water pump so I had my water pump replace come to find out I needed a holes repalce that would have save me money as well as a new motor.

Service is not that great, the labor is cheap but the parts are very high more like twice the cost.

I will never take my car to this shop again, Good Luck If You Do!
Dan Z. from Zimmerman Automotive LLC responded on 01/23/2012
We had to call the police to remove this customer

MJ
Martin J.
07/22/2011
Yes I will recommend to family and friends
I will recommend to family and friends.

Doug S.
Hyattsville, MD
07/21/2011
Quality Service
You always provide me with Quality service,in these busy days I appreciate that,Thank You very much

RI