Sherita W.
Montgomery Village, MD
Chrysler 200
03/29/2019
Dan always does a great job. I didn’t have to wait long to get my oil changed. I highly recommended Zimmerman Auto.

Clarksburg, MD
03/28/2019
satisfied
I was very please with the service that i received from Zimmerman Automotive. I needed a Tune up and break pads replacement - it was done quickly at an affordable price. Thank you for your service.

AH
Art H.
Derwood, MD
Scion xA
03/25/2019
Zion
Usual good job. Very easy to work with Dean Zimmerman.

Bobby S.
Kia Optima
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Bobby said Dan always does anything he asks, he does a good job and works with him.

HH
Hoffman H.
Nissan Versa
03/18/2019
Zimmerman’s offers excellent service each and every visit! The staff is very professional and the owner himself will greets you each and every time! Top mechanic in my 45 plus years of driving.

AT
Arthur T.
Rockville, MD
Mercedes-Benz ML430
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Arthur said this business really knows how to take care of their customers and they will not take advantage of their customers.

VY
Vivie Y.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/14/2019
Polished, Professional & Prompt
A very slick customer waiting room made a great impression on me. Dan was smooth and quick to deal with my simple yet awkward light bulb replacement. Being a techie, I appreciated the paperless appointment entry. Service cost was reasonable and execution was super speedy.

CR
Carlton R.
Dodge Journey
03/14/2019
Always done right
Work always done in a timely manner. Very knowledgeable and professional staff. Prices are very good. They will not recommend unnecessary work to be done on your vehicle just to gain profit. I take all of my vehicles to them and will continue to do so.

SY
Sholpan Y.
03/13/2019
Awesome
As usual the best service

Jean M.
Great first impression
Staff is friendly. Attention to detail. Competitive prices. The procedures for dropping off and picking up your car is very smooth and intuitive. We will be repeat customers.

SE
Stephanie E.
03/11/2019
Dan and his entire crew provide amazing service! They go above and beyond what’s needed to ensure my car is in tip-top shape. Their prices are extremely reasonable for the area as well! I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Robert M.
Kia Optima
03/11/2019
Fast turn around and great service
We have been going to Zimmerman automotive for years and we love the service and affordability of this shop.

NB
Nancy B.
03/10/2019
A breath of fresh air in the auto repair business
Dan is a breath of fresh air in the auto repair business. He has been taking care of all my car maintenance and repairs for over 10 years and never ceases to amaze me. I was very skeptical when I initially met him due to my previous bad experiences with other mechanics. Over a period of time, his actions proved to me that he is not a typical mechanic. He is very calm and listens more than he talks. With him, I have never experienced a manipulative sale pitch. He does not sugarcoat or overpromise or suggests unnecessary repairs. After a free checkup, he always prints out an itemized estimate, answers my questions and then lets me decide without pressure. He always completes the work on time and keeps my waiting time short. I never needed to do the same repair again.

In addition to his professionalism and integrity, his attention to details enhances overall customer experience. He uses cutting edge technology to improve efficiency. He keeps the waiting area nice and comfy and serves coffee and snacks. His team is always polite and keeps my car clean. He helps customers tow or rent a car and drops them off to the car rental place free of charge. He helped me troubleshoot problems remotely over the phone on more than one occasion.

With this kind of top-notch service, you probably think he must be expensive. No, it is quite the opposite! His prices on parts and labor are substantially lower than his competitors. That’s why he has so many long term repeat customers. Thanks to Dan, dealing with car problems is no longer stressful for me, it is just a walk in the park!

NB
Nancy B.
03/10/2019
A breath of fresh air in the auto repair business

MA
Marie A.
Chrysler 300
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Marie said the business helps the customers who can not afford to pay and the staff is very accommodating.