Don S.
Mercury Cougar
10/10/2016
Best of the best
I have been using Z's Car Care for over 30 years and they have been very, very goo to us. I even trust them with my pride and joy - 1967 Mercury Cougar show car. Now that is saying something!

Linda S.
09/27/2016
Z's Car Care
HONEST, family service. Friendly from office to mechanics

CR
Cherie R.
08/29/2016
The people!
I hate idiot lights, but the folks at Z's Car Care always assure me that they will check it out and get right back to me. They are always so helpful and let me know what is wrong and if it needs fixing, they tell me how much it will cost and when the work can be done. They are super!

08/26/2016
Great service; great work.
As always, friendly welcoming customer service, a nice place to wait and read. Perfect estimate, timely work. So sorry my beagle snarled at Gina...totally my fault for not warning her!

CR
Cherie R.
08/25/2016
They are always willing to discuss options and explain the things that are wrong.
They did all of the work I requested and went out of their way to find and fix up a 2nd hand tail gate for my truck from parts of my old one.

Derrick and Heather S.
08/22/2016
Saving Money, its easy with Z Car Care
We got a air bag recall notice from Honda about our 2007 Pilot. We took it to a local dealer to get the recall work done and we got the list of " Must Fix Right Now !!" from the the dealership service department the total they wanted was over $3000. Zs did the work that had to be done for half the price plus $400 dollars under our budget , the other "Must Have" fixes well they small and minor and not critical to safe operation of the car. If we listen to the dealership we were driving a death trap and we would be over our budget and in debt for repairs that were not really needed. You can always count on zs telling you what is needed and what can wait.

Sudha R.
08/14/2016

EF
Elias F.
Subaru Impreza
08/08/2016
Communication
Quick and fast service. Explains what needs to be done and does not beat around the bush.

Cris, Wendy, Devin S.
08/07/2016
Excellent follow up
No complaints. After major work, Delbert called a few weeks later to confirm that everything's still okay. Couldn't ask for better service.

BW
Barb W.
Honda Accord
08/01/2016
The ownership makes this a great place!!!!!
As always, totally satisfied with your attention to my needs in maintaining a very old automobile. You have proven to me that you not only care about the condition of the automobile, but you also care about the owner's financial capabilities relative to maintaining that automobile. I have every confidence in your mechanics' abilities and your honesty and forthrightness in relaying to me all levels of repair to my vehicle. I thank my lucky stars for finding you!!!!!!!!! Barb Wallace

TR
Tony and Tracey R.
07/20/2016
Friendly, no pressure, honest employees!
Had a great experience at Z's! Will be back!,

David M.
07/11/2016
Friendly service
Great place to take your car. They do their best to give you good service

David and Beverly H.
07/01/2016
Good service and friendly people.
I had a leak from my transmission, it needed to be serviced anyway, so I had Z's do the job. So far everything is fine. I have two Jeeps and Z's services both of them.

Mike and Amy D.
Portland, OR
Infiniti FX35
06/21/2016
Family run business that really actually cares about the success of their customers through delivering value.
Excellent service. Z's found the problem and did a great job fixing it as well as showing us what we were told was a problem was not one. With their through car inspection they gave us the knowledge that we have a good car on our hands that will give us many more years of service. Thanks Z's..see ya at the next oil change

06/03/2016
New Battery
Thanks for the quick service and help with getting a battery replaced.

David and Beverly H.
05/12/2016
The people are very friendly and easy to work with
I had a oil leak on my Jeep and they fixed it.

Leonard and Nancy B.
Ford Econoline
05/07/2016
Nothing but the best!
Delbert and his staff are very honest and caring.
I have always been very satisfied with the repairs done, and will
continue to use Z's Car Care until we are no longer able to drive.
(This will be a very, very long time!)

Melinda C.
05/06/2016
Friendly, efficient and honest.
I will recommend this facility to everyone!

Clarence B.
05/05/2016
Done
Everything was done right and done on time...just like they said it would be.

05/01/2016
Another day at Z's
As usual, I was made welcome, even though early, and sat comfortably eating my lunch while my car was serviced. All went well, I was able to clarify the next needs for the car and dispatched in good order. Thank you, again, for wonderful and hospitable service.