CR
Cherie R.
01/13/2020
They listen, they are polite, they are friendly - they are great people!
Thank you so much for fixing my Focus again. It is so nice to be able to depend on you and your great team.

12/13/2019
The guys here are amazingly friendly and the services they provide are top notch. I don't take my vehicles anywhere else.

PV

Jen & Glen C.
Chevrolet Volt
12/09/2019
Couldn't be happier!!!!
We have been bringing our cars to Z's car care for the past 6 years. They are an honest, hard-working, and sincere group of car experts. It is a blessing to be able to trust your auto mechanic. I couldn't be happier!

SR
Sudha R.
Lexus ES 350
11/19/2019
Fixing a problem with power window
Excellent job. Fixed the problem right away. Did a great job.
Dean, as usual, listened to us and took care of the problem in a very efficient and professional manner. Thank you.

EM
Eric (Albert) & Sue M.
11/15/2019
They care about the long term
They warned me about the wear and tear on the vehicle. They knew the vehicle is a critical part of our life. It was wonderful to have the work done professionally and efficiently. If you want honesty Z's is who you want.

FB
Francis B.
Forest Grove, OR
11/13/2019
Problem solved
Had an unusual problem w
That they diagnosed, and fixed. Plus taught me a lot about my auto. Thanks.

Matt C.
11/12/2019
Quality and honest service
I’ve been going to Z’s for over 15 years for service on several vehicles. I always get quality work from the service technicians and honest answers and prices from the counter staff.

SR
Sister-Barbara R.
Forest Grove, OR
11/10/2019
Light's out!
Leaving the movie theater Thursday night, I noticed I had a headlight out. Friday morning, I called Zs and by noon, had my headlights replaced and my little doggie had made several new friends!

10/21/2019
Nice shop priced high
This is a great shop, but you pay for it. Well run, personable and scheduled time was kept. However, I’ve never paid over $70 for an oil change. I give the 4 stars for the service and the quality of work, but I think things are a bit overpriced.

Carol C.
Mazda 626
10/18/2019
Someone to watch over my Mazda
I'm hopeless when it comes to cars. I know very little about how they work and what they need to keep running. My father was good at it and taught my brothers, but somehow he didn't think I needed that. I don't know what he was thinking. When I married, I assumed that my husband would be able to keep track of the cars and keep them in good repair. It wasn't until we were divorcing, decades later, that I realized that his father let him down too. He knows more than I do, but not by much. I've learned that being willing to drink a 6 pack and get greasy is no indication of how well your partner will take care of your car. There was a reason we had Gary the motorcycle mechanic (who was brilliant) bringing our cars back from the dead constantly. So when Gary announced that he was done with cars and just wanted to tinker with bikes that was like the worst loss in the divorce - our car guy. It is worth it to hire a top notch team of mechanics for your car . At the age of 66, I'm not going to learn how to be a granny grease monkey. I was sad when my post-Gary mechanic retired without warning, but practically across the street there was Z's. It was meant to be and my geriatric auto may look like nobody cares under all the clutter inside, but I take it to Z's where your car is in good hands.

Derrick & Heather S.
Cornelius, OR
10/15/2019
Old Jeep
As always when the old jeep started having problems with the dash lights and turning over I immediately took it to Z. They found the problems quickly and fixed them just as quick and the final cost was $250 under their original quote !

10/12/2019
Honest work, Told me exactly what was going on, even took the car for a test drive to locate a noise situation. Appreciate your work Thanks

Seth H.
Nissan Frontier
10/07/2019
Excellent, friendly service!
They always explain what need to be done and don't try to up sell. Excellent service and great work.

GA
Greg A.
Portland, OR
10/04/2019
Always welcoming.
Thank you for being watchful for things that need to be taken care of.