Jen & Glen C.
Chevrolet Volt
12/09/2019
Couldn't be happier!!!!
We have been bringing our cars to Z's car care for the past 6 years. They are an honest, hard-working, and sincere group of car experts. It is a blessing to be able to trust your auto mechanic. I couldn't be happier!

SR
Sudha R.
Lexus ES 350
11/19/2019
Fixing a problem with power window
Excellent job. Fixed the problem right away. Did a great job.
Dean, as usual, listened to us and took care of the problem in a very efficient and professional manner. Thank you.

EM
Eric (Albert) & Sue M.
11/15/2019
They care about the long term
They warned me about the wear and tear on the vehicle. They knew the vehicle is a critical part of our life. It was wonderful to have the work done professionally and efficiently. If you want honesty Z's is who you want.

FB
Francis B.
11/13/2019
Problem solved
Had an unusual problem w
That they diagnosed, and fixed. Plus taught me a lot about my auto. Thanks.

Matt C.
11/12/2019
Quality and honest service
I’ve been going to Z’s for over 15 years for service on several vehicles. I always get quality work from the service technicians and honest answers and prices from the counter staff.

SR
Sister-Barbara R.
11/10/2019
Light's out!
Leaving the movie theater Thursday night, I noticed I had a headlight out. Friday morning, I called Zs and by noon, had my headlights replaced and my little doggie had made several new friends!

Carol C.
Mazda 626
10/18/2019
Someone to watch over my Mazda
I'm hopeless when it comes to cars. I know very little about how they work and what they need to keep running. My father was good at it and taught my brothers, but somehow he didn't think I needed that. I don't know what he was thinking. When I married, I assumed that my husband would be able to keep track of the cars and keep them in good repair. It wasn't until we were divorcing, decades later, that I realized that his father let him down too. He knows more than I do, but not by much. I've learned that being willing to drink a 6 pack and get greasy is no indication of how well your partner will take care of your car. There was a reason we had Gary the motorcycle mechanic (who was brilliant) bringing our cars back from the dead constantly. So when Gary announced that he was done with cars and just wanted to tinker with bikes that was like the worst loss in the divorce - our car guy. It is worth it to hire a top notch team of mechanics for your car . At the age of 66, I'm not going to learn how to be a granny grease monkey. I was sad when my post-Gary mechanic retired without warning, but practically across the street there was Z's. It was meant to be and my geriatric auto may look like nobody cares under all the clutter inside, but I take it to Z's where your car is in good hands.

Derrick & Heather S.
Cornelius, OR
10/15/2019
Old Jeep
As always when the old jeep started having problems with the dash lights and turning over I immediately took it to Z. They found the problems quickly and fixed them just as quick and the final cost was $250 under their original quote !

10/12/2019
Honest work, Told me exactly what was going on, even took the car for a test drive to locate a noise situation. Appreciate your work Thanks

Seth H.
Nissan Frontier
10/07/2019
Excellent, friendly service!
They always explain what need to be done and don't try to up sell. Excellent service and great work.

GA
Greg A.
Portland, OR
10/04/2019
Always welcoming.
Thank you for being watchful for things that need to be taken care of.

NS
Nes S.
10/04/2019
THANKS A MILLION
As usual, the service I get is superb! It is too early to give you a full report from the car, but so far everything is good and fine, I can tell that the car is running better

than usual with new oil changed and brake fluids installed. Thanks for fine work fellas. Thanks Dean for your good supervision which I appreciate.

Thanks Delbert and Gina for your fine company--I feel like I am part of your family.

Nes Simon-Dutro

DK
Deanna K.
10/03/2019
Z's Car Care never disappoints
We have been taking our cars to Z's for 20+ years and have never been disappointed with the level of communication or service. I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!
Thank you Z's!!

FB
Francis B.
09/26/2019
More great service
I had a drivers side door that would not open. The locking latch was broken. The folks at Z’s tried all their tricks, but finally had to cut away the door panel to reach the mechanism. They did great work, identified the problem, got parts on order and found an identical door panel that cost 1/5th what the Honda dealer sold it for. This is a small garage, but they are terrific to work with. They also give a 10% veterans discount on parts and labor.

Margo D.
09/25/2019
honesty, integrity, & character above reproach
Again, as always, Z's Car Care takes such good care of my vehicle. I noticed this time that they even adjusted the brakes making stopping much better. I would recommend Z's Care Care to anyone who wants the best "bang for their buck". Single women & single moms (who usually are taken advantage of) can depend on the quality of their work and they stand behind their work. Z's Car Care is the best kept secret around.

TJ
Tasha J.
09/22/2019
As always, great communication and service!

FS
Frankie S.
09/21/2019
Friendly Service, Skilled Mechanics
These folks take great care with our truck. They are honest and friendly on the phone and in person, taking the time to explain what they recommend and why, giving options, and actually listening to our questions, concerns and needs. The mechanics are highly skilled and do an excellent job. We are lucky to have found Z’s Car Care and will continue to bring all our vehicles here.

Michelle C.
Volkswagen Tiguan
09/14/2019
Friendliest staff around.
Such amazing, friendly service. Very patient and thorough explaining my repairs. Also upfront and honest.

Carol M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/07/2019
My search is over.
Caring, qualified mechanics! They found and fixed an issue about which I had been completely unaware; it would have become a huge safety issue. I am comforted in knowing that I am not the only one who cares about my van. The owners have hired a crew who reflect their expectations doing what they love; keeping folks in their vehicles at reasonable costs with tip-top work. I have searched far and wide for a shop like this.

JV
Jamie V.
Honda Civic Si
08/28/2019
Fantastic as always
Called in and Dean thought my issue was odd enough that they wanted me to bring it by to have a look-see. It turns out to be something to keep an eye on.