Steve and Rebecca B.
Hillsboro, OR
Honda Civic Si
11/14/2018
Knowledgeable but Shady
I do not doubt these guys are highly qualified mechanics and can do a thorough job even for complex fixes. But they told me my timing belt was "wearing out on the edges" and needs replacing when in fact my car does even NOT HAVE a timing belt and instead uses a timing chain - which never needs replacing! Maybe you just can't trust anyone in the world of car repair... Prices are no deal either, they quoted $500 for a starter replacement that several other places do for $200-$250, with good warranties too.
Delbert T. from Z's Car Care responded on 11/15/2018

Steve and Rebecca, Wow - not sure where the misunderstanding happened.  We reviewed our inspection dated 10/30/18, and it was noted that your vehicle was not equipped with a timing belt! We pride ourselves on our honesty and ethics, and only install quality parts that we can stand behind for our 3 year 36,000 mile warranty.  Our technicians are top notch, and thank you for recognizing that.  Call us if you have any further questions.
Delbert and Gina