Derrick and Heather S.
Cornelius, OR
12/15/2016
Busted Mirror
Our Honda Pilot side view mirror had to be replace we took it to Zs and not only did he find a color match mirror very quickly they had it installed within 30 minutes ! Five stars plus five more for the quick, friendly, and professional service !

Steve and Julie S.
Banks, OR
12/14/2016
Great people and service
Always friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Great service.

John and Paula L.
Mazda Tribute
12/10/2016
They go out of their way to make sure I'm happy.
Prompt, professional,courteous and honest shop to do business with and I have never had any problems.

Sister-Barbara R.
12/09/2016
Friendly, professional, timely
I always encounter a warm, welcoming ambiance at Zs. Professional people know why I'm there and get right to work on my car. Estimates are made, recommendations given, care is taken.

Richard M.
Lincoln Town Car
12/04/2016
Fast and efficient.
Thanks for the honest and fast service.

AG
Ana G.
12/03/2016
great job!
This crew is efficient, honest, and very professional. 2nd time in a couple years and never disappointed. I never feel that they are suggesting anything that is not needed, like most outfits. A great, friendly business I will be going to for the long term!

AR
Ariel R.
Subaru Impreza
12/02/2016

Mark S.
Portland, OR
11/26/2016
committment to honesty and integrity
I started coming to Delbert at Z's Car Care about 5 years ago. His teams attitude is top notch. There mechanical expertise and honesty has left me in the state of mind that "if its not Z's working on my car, I would rather it not be worked on"

John and Paula L.
Acura TL
11/13/2016
Great people to do business with!
Very professional, accommodating & fast great work. I have no complaints at all. They are the best most honest shop I know.

Melinda C.
Aloha, OR
10/25/2016
Everyone is friendly and efficient.
I appreciate all the work I've received and know they are taking good care of my older vehicle.

FB
Francis B.
10/15/2016
This is a quality service garage.

FB
Francis B.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/14/2016
A great service garage
Z's has worked on my cars for 5 years and continue to do quality work . They do everything with the customer in mind. If you need work done, go there first.

Don S.
Mercury Cougar
10/10/2016
Best of the best
I have been using Z's Car Care for over 30 years and they have been very, very goo to us. I even trust them with my pride and joy - 1967 Mercury Cougar show car. Now that is saying something!

Linda S.
Beaverton, OR
09/27/2016
Z's Car Care
HONEST, family service. Friendly from office to mechanics

CR
Cherie R.
08/29/2016
The people!
I hate idiot lights, but the folks at Z's Car Care always assure me that they will check it out and get right back to me. They are always so helpful and let me know what is wrong and if it needs fixing, they tell me how much it will cost and when the work can be done. They are super!

Sister-Barbara R.
08/26/2016
Great service; great work.
As always, friendly welcoming customer service, a nice place to wait and read. Perfect estimate, timely work. So sorry my beagle snarled at Gina...totally my fault for not warning her!

CR
Cherie R.
08/25/2016
They are always willing to discuss options and explain the things that are wrong.
They did all of the work I requested and went out of their way to find and fix up a 2nd hand tail gate for my truck from parts of my old one.

Derrick and Heather S.
Cornelius, OR
08/22/2016
Saving Money, its easy with Z Car Care
We got a air bag recall notice from Honda about our 2007 Pilot. We took it to a local dealer to get the recall work done and we got the list of " Must Fix Right Now !!" from the the dealership service department the total they wanted was over $3000. Zs did the work that had to be done for half the price plus $400 dollars under our budget , the other "Must Have" fixes well they small and minor and not critical to safe operation of the car. If we listen to the dealership we were driving a death trap and we would be over our budget and in debt for repairs that were not really needed. You can always count on zs telling you what is needed and what can wait.

Sudha R.
Beaverton, OR
08/14/2016

EF
Elias F.
Subaru Impreza
08/08/2016
Communication
Quick and fast service. Explains what needs to be done and does not beat around the bush.