Margo D.
Forest Grove, OR
12/29/2015
Honesty, integrity,fairness, excellent quality work, trustworthy--it's real hard to find this in any business today. Wish I had known about them many years ago.
I am thrilled with Z's Car Care. I think it's probably the best kept secret in the automobile service area. I can't say enough good things about them. I would absolutely recommend Z's Car Care to my friends and anyone else looking for a place to have their car repairs and/or services.

Rod B.
Hillsboro, OR
12/12/2015
I had my usual service (oil change) and asked to see if the headlights that had develop a film could be removed. Z's did there usual great job on the oil change, but the work on the headlights turned out so well they look like they did when the car was brand new.

SR
Sister-Barbara R.
Forest Grove, OR
12/11/2015
People, service
Always the best attention, personal service, quality work.

MF
Mark F.
Hillsboro, OR
Kia Sorento
12/03/2015
Terrific care and service
they are professional, caring, car fixer-uppers. I have been going to them for over 20 years. They are the best.