JV
Beaverton, OR
Honda Civic Si
08/28/2019
Fantastic as always
Called in and Dean thought my issue was odd enough that they wanted me to bring it by to have a look-see. It turns out to be something to keep an eye on.

LW
Lena W.
08/27/2019
One of the best auto shops
Even though car repair is very expensive, Z's Car Care works with you to keep your car in the best shape even when you are on a tight budget.

David and Beverly H.
08/11/2019
Brake job
I was having a problem with my brakes on my Ford F-150. The crew at Z's found a bad master cylinder and replaced it. My brakes work fine now.

SR
Sister-Barbara R.
08/03/2019
Personal Service
I so appreciate the gracious attention not only to my car, but to my concerns about timing, ongoing and upcoming maintenance needs and budgeting. Thanks so much.

Marilyn C.
07/20/2019
Hyundai Elantra GT radiator replacement
Set up appointment for my vehicle to go in after it was overheating and fluid leaking from radiator. They had hoped to get it finished by afternoon. When they had a delay working on car before mine, they stayed open late to finish mine. Excellent service..........very friendly staff. AAA discount. I'll be back! Oh, and the car works great!

FB
Francis B.
07/20/2019
Consistently great service
They get it right every time. No nonsense no up selling, no BS. Good folks doing a great job on my autos.

Jeep Patriot
07/01/2019
Amazing Service!
Every time I go to Zʻs for an oil change or other service, the people are always so friendly and helpful! I know that I can trust these people not to take advantage of my little knowledge. This last visit, I was unable to make an appointment ahead of time and had to leave the state the next day. Before I left the state I needed my oil changed and tires rotated, things like that. They did not have any openings for appointments that day, but they said that if I was able to drop my car off in the morning, they would make sure to get it seen and get everything fixed. They did! Overall great customer service and a welcoming and safe environment

DO
Dave and Kay O.
Portland, OR
Ford Freestyle
06/23/2019
Trustworth
Z’s car care is the only place I would take my car. They are honestly the most trustworthy place around. Thank you
Kaye OBrien

RL
Rick L.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/09/2019
Delbert and the crew put customer service #1
Always a pleasure to work with the crew at Z's. Friendly and personal service keeps me going back to them. Knowledgeable and courteous service all the time. The same values and integrity that we believe are important are also part of the Tuckers life. Way to go, guys!!

Scott M.
06/03/2019
2007 Roush Mustang
The Z’s Car Care team will treat you like family. They always provide the highest quality parts and service for my vehicle..

David and Beverly H.
06/03/2019
Fuel pump replacement
I needed a new fuel pump installed in my 2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. They did a good job of replacing the fuel pump along with the skid plate that goes under the fuel tank. Since the jeep was in the shop I had them service it too. I have been going to this shop for many years and like the work and friendly people. Since I am a veteran they give me a 10% percent discount on all services.

KC
Kathleen C.
06/02/2019
Outstanding Service ALWAYS
The guys changed the synthetic oil in my Subaru at a MUCH lower price than the Subaru dealer. Also rotated the tires and installed factory Subaru window deflectors for almost $100 less than the Subaru dealer wanted. I have been Z's customer for decades and they have always taken good care of me with no high pressure up-sell tactics. I whole heartedly recommend this place!

MA
Mike and Kelly A.
Volvo S60
05/28/2019
Highly recommend
Z's Car Care is always my go-to vehicle repair shop. Delbert and his crew are always courteous, knowledgeable and professional!

SR
Sister-Barbara R.
05/19/2019
The spirit of 'home '
When I bring my car in for service, I almost always bring a book and stay. It's a joy to witness customers greeted like old friends. It's also a joy to have excellent work done on time and costing what was estimated. It feels like Zs care about me and my car.

AR
Alberto R.
04/26/2019
"Honesty" is what we want, this is what I received when I took my car in for service, ! first try, 5 stars!
Took my car in for service, after a couple of hours it was done, , correctly. The service and their honest behavior and performance opened the door to bring my other car in but the problem was a job for the dealership, whom they contacted then I was advised. They did due diligence and I am very happy.

MO
Mike O.
04/14/2019
Major service- done early
Z’s shop was recommended to me and I was not disappointed. I have a vehicle at 150K miles that needed a lot of attention. Everything was quoted accurately and all of the work was completed sooner than expected. I even had a loaner vehicle at no cost. Give them a try.

NW
Nicole W.
04/13/2019
Awesome place!
I was referred here and from the first time I called, I was hooked! Dean is amazing at customer service on the phone and in person. The owners and Dean are so friendly and I get informed about what’s being done on my car and how much it is and I get it all on text as well and I get informed of what needs to be done in the future.

RL
Rick L.
Toyota Avalon
04/09/2019
Integrity, ase techs
Although the work was a little more than we expected, it was done with care and attention to detail.

Marie H.
Vancouver, WA
Kia Optima
04/03/2019
Last minute maintenance
The guys at the shop are amazing. I called and needed some maintenance done on my car before a long trip. They got my car right in, had it all fixed up in one day, provided updates, and all with an polite, happy, professional attitude. Never had a problem with the shop or my car. I am a customer for life!

Joash F.
Nissan Frontier
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Joash said he liked their honesty and they did everything they told him they were doing. They were up front about what they were doing and pointed out some problems. He really enjoyed working with them.