Derrick and Heather S.
Cornelius, OR
01/31/2019
When the JEEP didnt JEEP
After dropping a pair of new pants off at my sons school, the jeep would not start. It acted like a dead battery but after trying a few times it started and I drove it directly to Z. They ran a diagnostic and it turned out to be the ignition that finely gave out after 25 years. The repair done the same day and I was on the road by 5pm.

TJ
Tasha J.
01/27/2019
Always great!
Thanks again for great service and making sure my car runs smoothly.

David H.
Chrysler 200
01/26/2019
Best auto repair place
Best auto repair shop in Hillsboro

Chris B.
Carlton, OR
Hyundai Veloster
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Chris said he is really happy with the service.

Jerry H.
Nissan Pickup
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said the business was prompt, kept in touch, and did everything he asked them to.

CT
Clay T.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Clay said the staff did a fabulous job.

Marie H.
Vancouver, WA
Kia Optima
01/19/2019
Upfront and honest
I have taken my car here several times and will
Continue to take my car in. Any time they find something wrong or out of context for what they are working on, they call or text me before doing any work. They provide updates, and are upfront and honest with the cost. They give me options and aren’t pushy at all. When they found another company did something wrong on a previous fix, they offered to talk to the other company to educate them and to fight for me as I was done wrong in the previous fix. Great customer service and car service!

Scott H.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Scott said they received friendly service, and the staff provided good work.

RL
Rick L.
Forest Grove, OR
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/14/2019
Always customer #1 @ Z's. Great job you guys
I always recommend these folks to people I know. Always thorough.

Forest Grove, OR
01/13/2019
Z's great customer service is a great draw.
Thank you for friendly greetings, great work and letting me know what will be coming up regarding my car. And thank you for helping me get to and from when you need to keep the car!

VP
Vince P.
01/04/2019
Good Guys as always
Took care of my car and helped set up for new tires while I was out of town for the holidays. Made sure to contact me to let me know how things were going and potential problems before proceeding.

Bruce H.
Gaston, OR
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said they are consistent in providing very good experience, quality care, and customer service.

TH
Tara H.
Banks, OR
Mazda CX-5
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Tara said that she appreciates what they do

Jen and Glen C.
12/17/2018
Honest car care that you can feel good about....
I always know that I am in good care when I bring my car. Feeling good about taking your car to the doctor is always nerve racking but I know the wonderful people at Z's are honest and will go the extra mile for me. We have been loyal customers for over 5 years now.

PH
Patty H.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Patty said the staff was good at what they do.

GD
Gary D.
12/10/2018
Totally impressed.
Serviced my step-son's truck. He's due home from 3yrs on Okinawa with the Marines. Z's went over and above in getting it road worthy, to drive to his next duty station. Great discount for military and they even did a complimentary wiper replacement. I was unable to pick it up due to a surgery. They went above and delivered @ no extra charge. Old time exceptional service. My go to mechanic from here on.

BG
Brian G.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the staff is great to work with, they have integrity, and he trusts them.

David M.
12/03/2018
Timing chain service
Job was done exactly when they said it would be. Great service.

Sue M.
Oregon
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Sue said they did a good job and they explain the procedures they're doing along the way.

Mildred J. H.
Suzuki Vitara V6
11/21/2018
97,500 mile check-up
We are repeat customers and have had work done on two different vehicles. We chose Z's because of Delberts' experience and attitude. Z 's Care Care has completed both maintenance and repair work on both of our Suzuki Vitaras. Since we insist on only purchasing the highest quality and OEM parts, we pay expected premium prices. This we don't mind because we know his work is guaranteed and his techs like to work with the best. We have always received accurate estimates and timely, courteous updates as jobs progressed. Very few surprises. These folks are not only capable but friendly as well. We are pleased to live without worries and know our money is well spent.

Millie and Peter Burch