DILLON C.
11/28/2019
You guys kick ass!
Thanks for being an awesome company

CAMERON H.
11/21/2019
Awesome service. Quality work
Great company. Got me in on short notice. Fixed what was needed and also found other things to replace soon, but didnt upsell.

Justin H.
11/19/2019
Great Customer Service
Thank you Robert and Brooke for going above and beyond to help me!

DAVID S.
11/15/2019
1023 Diesel replaced the high pressure fuel pump and several other components on my 2008 Ford F250. Work was preformed in a timely manner, with good communication and follow up. I would highly recommend 1023 Diesel and Fleet to anyone looking for service or parts!

CD
CONNOR D.
11/06/2019
1023 diesel and fleet
These guys have outstanding customer service and are always helpful when you have questions. I would recommend these folks to anyone of my friends or family with no worries of them not giving the same 5 star services to them. I recommend anyone with any diesel related work that needs to be done to take it them, they give you a diagnostic and give you a quote of what’s needs to be fixed or should be fixed and their quotes are always on the money, the price don’t change when you go into pick it up.

LW
LARRY W.
10/26/2019
Good work fast turnaround
They did me very well grate service fast turnaround very honest I will go back

MATTHEW S.
10/15/2019
Excellent service and friendly staff
I have been to other Diesel shops in and around Anchorage and I have not found one as good as 1023. I will be getting my future work done by these folks.

JASON C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/14/2019
Super thorough and detailed!!
The crew at 1023 Diesel were super thorough and detailed and found several “hidden” problems and annoying noises that had been bothering me for years! Their workmanship was professional. I couldn’t be happier, and definitely know where I’ll be taking my truck from now on. Thank you 1023 Diesel!

TJ
Tommy J.
10/03/2019
Continuing to impress me
Took my truck in for the 600 mile inspection and oil change. Oil looked clean and Cody did a fine job of doing the oil, oil filter change even starting with a filter that wasn’t threaded completely to screw into the motor. A different filter and everything was perfect.
I’m bringing it back in at 3,000 miles and haven’t experienced anything negative and getting great mileage with the new motor.
Can’t recommend Robert and the whole crew at 1023 Diesel and Fleet.
I won’t go anywhere else and you should check them out and you’ll see how much they care and take their professionalism to a whole new level.

AP
AMANDA P.
10/03/2019
He can figure it out.
I had taken my car to many different mechanics, spent thousands of dollars, but each one failed to find/fix the problem. Robert correctly diagnosed it, fixed it, charged me a fair fee, and always has work done for me in less than a day. Plus, he is honest!

KR
Ken R.
09/21/2019
Fastest service on my F 350 I have ever experienced; very fair priced.

TJ
Tommy J.
08/31/2019
Cummins replacement
Brooke did an outstanding job of finding and getting a new 5.9 Cummins diesel motor for me at a good price.
Robert and his crew did a great job quickly getting my old motor out and getting the needed swapped parts swapped over and the motor in. They took the time to make sure everything was in tip top working condition and when they discovered something should be replaced now versus in a short time, called me and explained what they found and gave me options on replacing the items or not replacing them. Made sure everything was in top notch working condition, test drove it and gave me the paperwork and rundown on when to bring it in for fluid replacement and inspection. I don’t think the truck ran that smoothly and quietly when I bought it.
I can’t say enough good things about Robert, Brooke and the whole 1023 Diesel and Fleet crew but in a word - OUTSTANDING!
I highly recommend them for any diesel or transmission work you need done.

MEL H.
Ram 2500
08/18/2019
One Stop Shop for ALL your Diesel Truck Needs!
1023 Diesel is a dream come true for diesel enthusiasts. Service was second to none. This is a locally owned and operated business, with first class true customer service. It’s been a genuinely gratifying experience, unlike dealing with the bureaucracy of a dealership or nationally run cookie cutter chain stores. Expert advice, and honest candid feedback! They made a loyal customer out of me and I will only take my truck to them from now on.

JEFF C.
08/14/2019
Fast, knowledgeable, friendly
They got my truck back on the road fast. No upsell, just straight forward honest. Labor is very affordable and reliable. Thanks y’all.

SCOTT S.
08/06/2019
Transmission Repair and Diff Service
Both Brooke and Robert were very professional. They took my truck in after my transmission blew same day. They got nee back on the road not too long after getting the parts in and also upgraded me in the process. The total came out exactly the same as the estimate which was nice not to have any surprises. They also did some small incidental fixit repairs while under the hood at no extra charge. I will be back, but hopefully under more voluntary terms :).

SHANE B.
08/05/2019
Service was done in a timely manner. My truck was finished when they said it would be done was a thorough job!

JOHNATHAN M.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
08/02/2019
Service and work performed
The work done is second to none. Very pleased with the customer service and high quality parts. They were always ready to answer any questions I had and kept me updated on the whole process.

TH
TANDY H.
07/31/2019
Stellar service!
So grateful for businesses like 1023 Diesel that still offer good old-fashioned customer service. Questions were answered quickly and they are very friendly.

I’ll be back for sure!

GC
GUY C.
Ford Excursion
07/26/2019
The staff is friendly and the service is great! My steering box had not arrived yet so they gave me another in it’s place from a job they had that was on hold. They took in consideration my time schedule and made adjustments to help me out. Will definitely be going back for more!

MZ
MAX Z.
07/20/2019
Great overall experience
Customer service and work was excellent.