MARK C.
Ford Excursion
06/17/2019
Very professional,they got me in and out in good time
They fix my problem , and gave me a in-depth review of what I need to have done in the future.

KR
Ken R.
06/16/2019
Truck taken care of
Robert and his team found the problem with my truck and corrected it in a reasonable amount of time.

Ram 2500
06/12/2019
Staff knew what they were doing

IP
IAN P.
06/09/2019
Have a 6.0? Here's the place to go
Cheaper than the competition on the same block. Helpful in preventative maintenance, I own a 6.0 so that's important for me. Friendly service and don't mind talking, really feel like they try to accommodate you and anything you may be worried about.

Been here a couple times and will continue to come back

AZ
ANDRE Z.
06/09/2019
Great shop
Straight to the point, got the job done quick

TK
TARIQ K.
06/05/2019
The best people and very helpful owners
My diesel food truck broke in Wasilla driving from anchorage to Fairbanks, called them and spoke with Robert who’s the owner, he went out of his way to come out fix my truck and did a thorough check and service before he let me go, I appreciate you all and spice it up crew appreciate you all too

SA
SHAYNE A.
05/25/2019
Benchmark of professionalism
This shop does professional work ON TIME and at rates that are within the industry standards.
The only place to bring a diesel.

NM
NICK M.
05/25/2019
Best diesel service around!
Always on point!

DA
DONNA A.
05/23/2019
Top-notch service
The customer service was excellent. I highly recommend 1023 Diesel in Wasilla.

RA
RAE A.
Homer, AK
Ford Police Interceptor
05/22/2019
Honest and cheerful owner / mechanic
10-23 Diesel came thru for me .... again. I’m lucky my problem wasn’t serious and I had an honest mechanic that fixed it - quickly, inexpensively, and with a smile altho he was busy as heck!

NC
NICK C.
05/18/2019
Knowledgeable and great customer service
1023 is an excellent shop, they have gotten me out a pinch more than once! They are very knowledgeable on all diesel makes and model and willing to share that knowledge. They have always been great to me and I'd recommend them to anyone!

EA
EMILY A.
05/18/2019
Great friendly service
Brooke made the estimate clear and easy to understand.. scheduling was awesome... Robert was genuinely interested in making sure i understood the new additions to my truck, and didn't rush me through the process. I am pleased with all the work I had done.

DOUG L.
05/16/2019
1023 Diesel - FANTASTIC
Hey Guys there do an excellent job in whatever task they are working on. They will answer any question you may have and will listen to your question to give you correct information and not just trying to blow smoke. These guys are the best in Wasilla and earn 5 stars everyday. I will not be taking my Dodge to any other shop in Wasilla. Doug

RK
RON K.
05/14/2019
Employees
Professional and quality work, thank you.

SHANE C.
05/13/2019
Shane C
Service is always excellent with a 5 star rating in my book at 1023 Diesel!!!

JOSH T.
05/06/2019
Great to work with
They did a great job rebuilding my transmission and taking care of other issues on my truck. Communicated with me well and took care of me. Great to work with

Jay D.
04/28/2019
Very happy with the service work performed on my 2001 dodge. Gave thorough explanation of other items they found wrong. Thank you!

LE
Laura E.
Ford Transit Van
04/17/2019
Saved me trip to Anchorage
1023 Diesel had the right tools, expertise, and professional staff to get my diesel rig ready for summer road trips! Great business to have in Wasilla. Thanks 1023 Diesel!

KD
KELLY D.
04/17/2019
Good customer service, knowledgeable mechanics.
Thanks Robert, for getting my trailer lights working again and in a timely manner!

BJ
Brandon J.
04/11/2019
Awesome
Fast, fair, friendly and affordable. Excellent knowledge and they have been great with my follow up questions after the fact.