Jacob C.
Ram 2500
03/20/2019
Amazing customer service
I was referred to 1023 diesel by a friend who had injector problems and I am very impressed with their work and customer service, they even called to make sure I wanted some extra work to be done before just going ahead and doing it and charging me for it. They also did an inspection letting me know that my tie rod and pitman arm was a little loose and that my front shocks are seeping, I plan on going back to 1023 diesel for the entire life of my truck.

BJ
Brandon J.
03/12/2019
Customer service
Great communication, turn around time was as they had suggested it would be. The work was top notch. I have plans to bring back all work to them.

HT
HEATH T.
Ford Excursion
03/09/2019
Best customer service! Robert & Dusty Rock!
You won’t find a better shop around that has amazing customer service, diesel knowledge and very professional. Robert & Dusty go the extra mile to make you feel like family and take care of you. If you are looking for a shop that will take care of you look no further. These guys also support their community too with fund raisers and support. Please use them next time for your diesel needs. Thank you guys for taking care of the Red Fox and supporting me in my battle with cancer too! You guys are like family to me!

Richard H.
03/04/2019
Quick friendly service
Excellent communication! Fast and friendly service.

Doug L.
Ram Pickup
02/28/2019
You guys are GREAT!!
You guys always treat me GREAT!! You always answer all my questions, treat me with respect, fairly and you always listen to each situation and are more than willing to help. You guys are the only shop I visit for anything from oil changes to tuning. Thank You for ALL you do for me.

DAVID W.
02/22/2019
Remarkably the best!
Just had a major service update for my 97 Ford F-350. With 220k my pickup was due for new injectors. After replacing the old injectors the old engine just wasn’t purring like it should. Robert and his crew faithfully continued to labor nonstop on repairing my OBS... Turned out I had also had a misbehaving HP injector pump. Their professional attitude, superb mechanics, and faithfulness paid off and my pickup was repaired beyond my expectations... Thankful to this Shop for everything they did for me!!

DEREK B.
02/07/2019
Awesome
Great customer service. Quick and very knowledgeable of all products

TD
TRAVIS D.
Anchorage, AK
Ram 3500
02/07/2019
Best diesel shop in Alaska
Very fast to get parts shipped and even faster to get installed. Got my truck back quicker than expected. Very clean work. Friendly knowledgeable staff. Will definitely be getting more business from me.

SG
SCOTT G.
02/03/2019
The Best!!
A friend and I did a Cummins swap. We had a kit; that was "plug and play". It was not true. So Robert gets the opportunity to fix the mistakes I made. I was very frustrated going in and just about done. His professional attitude and calm demeanor and knowledgeable skills; assured me. Dusty is also a great programmer!! Come in and check these guys out. The Other shops wouldn't even give me a call back. I will not bring my diesel anywhere else.

DILLON C.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/31/2019
Very good service and attention to detail. Fair price

RYANE B.
01/25/2019
Awesome Service and Quality Work
Finally an awesome Diesel shop in the Valley that can be trusted all while providing great service as well as quality work that they back up. Thanks for the hard work and getting my Duramax back on the road so that I can do some shi - - ies.

DAVID W.
01/18/2019
This shop is awesome!
These guys are so knowledgeable in all aspects of diesel repair and performance. Its so good to have a shop that I can trust without a shadow of a doubt.

DK
DEREK K.
Big Lake, AK
Chevrolet Suburban
01/13/2019
Great service.
Went above and beyond to help me out even late evening when my battery died.

ADAM S.
12/24/2018
Review
Exhaust sounds great will be back for more work

JAVIER D.
Fort Richardson, AK
12/23/2018
The way they address and solve your problem like if it was their own.
Great guys. That clearly know what their doing and get the job done right. Not in the business to take your money they just want you back on the road.

WK
William K.
Alaska
12/22/2018 Category: Service
William said they were able to fit him in.

RL
ROSS L.
Ram Pickup
12/21/2018
Very professional, fast service, important feedback in regards to the service they provided! Definitely recommend!!

DF
DAYNE F.
Houston, AK
12/18/2018
Knowledgeable staff
Friendly and knowledgeable people good prices. Good place to go for parts or service

SHANE C.
12/18/2018
Integrity
Excellent service and integrity timely repairs and returns far above average! Shane C.

NM
NICK M.
12/16/2018
The best in Diesel repairs!
The best place to get your diesel fixed! They got my truck back on the road with a new engine and keep my fleet rocking down the road. The staff and owners are extremely knowledgeable! They all strive to provide the best in customer service! Whether you’re needing general maintenance or performance upgrades, they have you covered all under one roof.