Donald B.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/16/2019
Best service and people
I have 3 cars at my house and I bring all of them to A+. I always can get in and the go out of there way to help me minimize cost

Don D.
GMC Savana Passenger
08/14/2019
A+ Automotive
Looking for quality skilled services at fair prices, go to A+.
Chris is knowledgeable and honest, a seemingly rare combination these days.

J

Brian C.
Grayslake, IL
07/28/2019
Great service and people
Chris and his wife not only have great customer service. They are great honest people. They always do great quality work.

Audrey B.
Wisconsin
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Audrey said the customer service was very good. They were professional and explained everything very well. Her family always goes there.

KW
Kyle W.
Silver Lake, WI
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said he has been going to them for years and recommends this business for service.

Michele D.
Dodge Intrepid
07/24/2019
Great Service Fair Price
Been going here for over 20 years, pretty much says it all.

TG
Tim G.
Union Grove, WI
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Tim said the business had been excellent so far, they were great, did everything that they said they would do for the price and everything was good. He was really impressed with their service, they did a good job and in a timely manner. Their prices were reasonable, aren't over priced, or anything.

SD
Steven D.
07/19/2019
Emissions problems
I have not had to deal with auto emissions for over 25 years and just moved into the area. Failed the test and went to Chris for analysis and repair. He did a great job in record time at a very reasonable cost. I had the car tested and again and it passed with an A+. Never judge a book by its cover. A+ Automotive is the real deal. Thank you very much!

Cindy M.
Nissan Frontier
07/18/2019
So friendly and professional.
Came in for a simple oil change, and the mechanic inspected my truck as a precauction. They discovered that i had a bad tie rod. This discovery had saved me a great deal of problems if it had busted while traveling on the road. Funny, i just seen a vehicle couple days before, parked along side the interstate with its front wheels bent inwards, tie rod busted. I'm grateful for them in checking my vehicle over.

Roberto W.
07/13/2019
Car repair
The Honda dealership could not determine why the engine and charging system where failing. I took it to A+ Automotive based on very good reviews I read. The staff is very friendly, courteous and professional. Chris determined the caused of the problem. The alternator was replaced. Chris also installed new sway bars and change the fluids. The cost of the job was very reasonable. Chris is an excellent technician. I will definitely go back to A+Automotive.

Brian B.
07/12/2019
Great Mechanic
Chris diagnosed my evap problem as promised. He was a pleasure to deal with and happy to show me exactly what the problem was on the vehicle. I would go back there again and would recommend to anybody that has a trouble code they can't solve on their own.

Marie L.
Sun Prairie, WI
Chevrolet Cruze
07/12/2019
Friendly and helpful
Stopped in on a Wed. night to see if O could get my car on to check brakes. They got me in first thing Thrus. to check brakes and Friday morning to fix them. They were efficient and reasonable. Would go back there to have them work on my car again.

SD
Steven D.
Buick Regal
07/10/2019
Mysterious Electrical Problem
Pull to a stop sign or light, car quits. Turn a corner, car quits. My wife turn on the radio, car quits. Car was hard to start as it might take 5 to a 12 attempts before it would start. Starting sound similar to that of a dead battery and I knew the battery was old so I replaced it, but the problem continued and even got worse. I took it to Chris with the description of problems. After careful analysis, he found the problem and replaced the defective part. I had the car 3 days and everything was working fine until the same problem returned together with the engine surging after it started. I took car back and Chris did another complete check of electrical system. It was discovered that the part that was replaced earlier was defective. Chris did another complete analysis and found the new part was defective and failed after installation. I am more than satisfied with his knowledge and quality of workmanship. A+ Automotive lives up to its name! This is a 6 star automotive repair shop.

GS
Gary S.
07/03/2019
Good work and timing
I have been with them a while and know they are honest and reputable.

AR
Alicia R.
06/25/2019
Got me in so quick
My daughter who is a new driver had a crack in her gas tank. Chris and Jessica allowed us to bring it in the same night and it was done before end of business the very next day. Very reasonable with prices. I’ve been giving them my business since they opened and will continue to do so! Thank you Chris and Jessica you guys are amazing!!

Laurie B.
06/24/2019
I'm sorry it took me awhile to write this. I was hospitalized for a short time and completely forgot. I would like to Thank you for going above and beyond! Great service and very professional! Thank you!

06/24/2019
Were upfront with cost and what was wrong
I thought they did a good job, and the cost was fair.

David P.
Nissan Versa
06/21/2019 Category: Service
David said the staff was awesome. They give good service and prices, and they're real easy to work with, so he's always happy with them.

PB
Paul B.
Nissan Quest
06/12/2019
Awesome - friendly - knowledgeable - trustworthy
A+ Auto is my go-to for any car issue. Chris always knows what our car needs to keep it safe and running will.- And he does what he can to save you money.