PC
Pam C.
05/25/2020
Service you can trust!
I appreciate the great service.

WL
William L.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/25/2020
Attention to detail
The shop advised me of what was wrong with my vehicle and gave me a price of job before performing the work... friendliness and quality

LP
Louis P.
Kenosha, WI
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
05/23/2020
Always tries to do everything the customer eants
The owner makes every attempt to satisfy the customer. Timelines may get behind but the customer experience provided more than makes up for unfortunate delays that part suppliers present.

MA
Mike A.
Saturn Aura
05/08/2020
Ol. Beater
I have an old car that I use sparingly and it had a major issue I knew nothing about..nor did A+ until they looked at it. They figured it out and got me running again and at a great price! I recommend anybody come here for any services!

CT
Carmen T.
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/24/2020
Good people

Mercury Grand Marquis
04/23/2020
Timing is crucial. They do abide by that.
Took care of my auto issue professional ly

DT
Dan T.
04/23/2020
A+
Customer service and prices are awesome.

Tony s.
Trevor, WI
Pontiac Grand Prix
04/18/2020
Awesome customer service
Chris and his crew worked on my car and they did an awsome job and great price

Jeff c.
04/08/2020
Reliable and courteous
Great customer service and quality of work

Don S.
04/02/2020
Service on tires
Very thoughtful and Courteous staff , fair pricing and prompt service AAA+++

Margaret P.
Round Lake, IL
03/27/2020
Battery Service
My friend went to pull her car out of her garage and her battery was dead. A neighbor helped to push it out and get it started. She about it up to Chris at a bus Automotive installed her better and cut her back up and running in no time and the price couldn't be beat. She was extremely happy and couldn't thank me enough for telling her to go see Chris at a plus Automotive! Excellent Service as always.

SG
Sherry G.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
03/23/2020
Good customer service.
Picked up and delivered my vehicle. Kept me informed of what needed to be done and cost. One day service.

Jeff s.
03/16/2020
Fair, Honest, and Friendly People
So refreshing to have my car worked on and not feel pressured. I'll be back again with my other car.

Dianne H.
Jeep Liberty
03/16/2020
Always friendly and honest.
A+Automotive is honest and they do quality work. Chris and Jessica are very nice people. I trust them to give me honest, reliable and quality work on my vehicle. Repairs are very expensive as we all know, but when you know the job is done right , it's worth it. Thank you !

Jennifer S.
Kia Sedona
03/10/2020
Always great service
Friendly, professional and fast!