Judy M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
04/21/2021
Highly recommended
A+ takes care if my automobile serve needs. Fast & friendly service.

Charles W.
Dodge Intrepid
04/19/2021
Great people
You get great service and they stand behind all there work

HD
Holly D.
Jeep Patriot
04/19/2021
Never let down!

Mitsubishi Outlander
04/15/2021
2007 Outlander
Chris has always done a great job. Will continue to use his services

MIke H.
Kenosha, WI
Kia Forte
04/15/2021
Trust
Been going to A+ for many years.
They’re fair, honest and do great work.
Couldn’t ask more from an auto repair shop.

Jim H.
04/08/2021
Very honest business
I would strongly recommend A+Automotive fair price’s on their services they don’t try sell you services you don’t need done on your vehicle I’m very happy with the work they performed on my vehicle thank you very much

DT
Dan T.
Dodge Avenger
04/05/2021
Great shop
Friendly, knowledgeable people with affordable prices.

ZP
Ziggy P.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/05/2021
Let’s be more personal and bring back talking to customers.
I would prefer after service a talk about car problems and future service with price quote, reader then handing receipt without of world because future recommendations are printed below oil change. Let’s add some personal touch that made you great in the first place.

Don D.
Dodge Nitro
04/02/2021
Thoroughly qualified AND honest. A+ in my book. 👍
I’ve known Chris and Jessica since they opened shop in Sturtevant.
They’ve worked on everything I own, cars, trucks, motorcycles, compressors and miscellaneous.
They always treated me right.

Chicago, IL
04/02/2021
They were quick to perform the work and very helpful. I had a warranty issue with a part and A+ was quick to make it right. They were in constant contact throughout the process.

SG
Sherry G.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
04/01/2021
Honest and fair
I can always rely on Chris to give me an honest assessment on what needs repair at a fair price. Great service!

BG
Benard G.
Dodge Charger
03/26/2021
A+ is a great place for repairs
I took my car to A+ to get my car repaired and they did a great job. So the next time I had a repair problem I took it back and the gave me a quote on how much the repairs was going to cost me and I took it to two other places for quotes and A+ had a better price and so I saved up my pennies and gave them the job and they did not disappoint. So not only did I get a good price but I also got a great job. So I highly recommend them for all your repairs. B G....

Corey B.
Waterford, WI
Honda Civic Cpe
03/25/2021
The name says it all
I am relatively new to the area within the last eight months, and heard the commercial for A+ Automotive many times on the radio. So I took my 2008 Honda Civic in because there was a coolant leak. We had already changed the water pump but it turns out that wasn’t the problem. After Chris in the mechanics took a closer look, it turns out I had a cracked engine block. Chris went above and beyond and did some research to find out that my vehicle fell under an issue with 2006 through 2009 models where the engine block developed cracks and would leak coolant. He went even further than that and called the Honda dealership to inquire more about the issue so that he could give me the most accurate diagnosis and information. If you are looking for a place to take your vehicle for car repairs, this will probably be the last place you go because they really do care about helping the customer and doing it at a reasonable cost while only repairing the necessities or letting you know what the best solution for you would be. You don’t find this kind of service at any old automotive repair shop. I will be going back to see Chris for any of my automotive repair’s in the future and I highly recommend them to anyone in need of repairs.

Jason R.
Buick Century
03/24/2021
92 buick century
Fair price for the diagnostic. Did extra work to see what was wrong with the car

David B.
Antioch, IL
03/22/2021
Best shop ever!
Great service, and a great team at A+, as well as great prices for service. I will be taking my car back for all future services. Love this place!