MA
Mike A.
Saturn Aura
06/12/2021
It's called A+ for a reason!
Super fast...efficient...excellent pricing...and the best customer service I've ever had at an automotive repair shop! I'll never go anywhere again and will recommend them to anyone and everyone for all of their repair needs!

CT
Carl T.
06/04/2021
A+ is in their name for a reason
Words can't describe how awesome this place is. Very rare to find air pair shop that's hitting on all eight cylinders. Jessica and Chris are outstanding owners who care for their customer and offer competitive prices. I'll go out of my way to take my car there even though I've moved out of town.

NM
Nathanial M.
Jeep Cherokee
06/03/2021
Got a break line and rear breaks put in and im super happy with the work they did. Would definitely recommend!

TH
Tom H.
06/03/2021
Good Service
IM going to have more work done on my vehicles there.

MF
Mike F.
Round Lake, IL
06/02/2021
Very professional and courteous and thorough
I'm very happy with the service at A+ automotive. Everything was explained before any work was done and I'm very happy with the work no more check engine light and no more rattles. So a big thank you to Chris Jessica and the crew at A+automotive

Judy D.
06/01/2021
Reliable service. Good reputation. Quality products.
Reliable service. Good reputation. Quality products. Very kind and helpful.

Christine M.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
05/30/2021
Trustworthy, Good Time Management, Honest, Quality Work, Dependable
I recommend A+ Automotive for full service on your vehicles. They give you the best price possible for your situation, and always treat you like family. I have been a satisfied customer for over a decade. There isn't a better place for your money or car.

DO
Daniel O.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/29/2021
Awesome
Awesome work. Great customer service. I've never had an issue in the last 8 years I've taken cars to Chris.

SE
Sam E.
05/26/2021
Best Mechanic shop in town
Best in Racine. Chris and his team are great. No BS. Great pricing. Would recommend to anyone.

Matt B.
Kia Forte Koup
05/24/2021
Fast friendly service. A+ not only took care of my needs, they went the extra mile to provide me with information about my vehicle I was unaware of. With the extra repairs they still had my car ready in a short time. The work completed was done very well and I will certainly return. Glad to have a wonderful service as a part of my community. Thank you.

Margaret P.
Round Lake, IL
Chevrolet HHR
05/12/2021
Best place for repairs!
Every time I take my car there It's a great experience.

Ford Expedition EL
05/10/2021
Great people
Fast turnaround and quality service.

SJ
Steve J.
Union Grove, WI
GMC Yukon XL
05/09/2021
Friendly & prompt service.
I can always rely on quick - prompt service.
I happen to develop a pretty bad coolant leak late in the day on a Friday afternoon right before their closing time. So Jessica ordered the parts right away & they got me in first thing on Saturday
(the next )morning & I was back on the road before noon that day .
That really helps out a lot since I use my truck for work .
Chris always pays close & friendly attention to his customer's needs & communicate's in good details about the repairs to be made.
I always have great confidence that my vehicle will be repaired in a professional manner without any problems afterwards.

Robert B.
05/08/2021
Fast professional courteous service
Correctly diagnosed and repaired the engine light problem, the bill was about what I had expected since it was quite involved, they spent the time explaining before after what was needed and done, also printed out a bulletin they took the time to research other common issues that may arise in the future, your vehicle is in very trusting hands with there extensive knowledge, for peace of mind that the job will be done right this is a no brainer to have it serviced at A+ automotive

TN
Troy N.
Jeep Renegade
05/03/2021
They again came thru at a better price than anyone else could. I called Chris the owner and he got me in within a couple of days. Took care of the issue and kept me informed! They do great work!