Jeff R.
02/14/2019
Cracked Brake line
Excellent job, and done quickly.

Thomas M.
02/14/2019
What you should expect.
Although my issue could not be resolved they did as much as they could to make it right. As well as be fair with pricing. I wouldn't hesitate to bring another vehicle. Constant comunication on what was happening. They check with you before making repairs. This is the way shops should be.

Cathy H.
Somers, WI
Pontiac Montana SV6
02/08/2019
Honest & reliable!!!
Chris & Jessica are very honorable people. Chris has been working on my van since I have been in Wisconsin for 3 years. I am a widow & trust his judgement with my vehicle. Cost repairs are so costly these days but they seem to understand my budge & help so I can afford the repairs.

PR
Patrisha R.
02/06/2019
Love my new mechanics!
I went in for an oil change on my van and new wipers. They only had one in stock and ordered the other 2 right away. I was back within an hour to get the other 2 put on! I have sliding doors on my van and one of them wasn't shutting properly and I asked Chris about it. He took a look and greased them both up for me and now they both work again! I'm very happy with their fast and very friendly service and am definitely taking my van there for any more service that I may need! This place is a gem right around the corner from me! Love it so much!

BP
Bruce P.
Wisconsin
Dodge Stratus Sdn
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said the business did a good job.

ED
Erik D.
Ford Expedition
01/28/2019
Amazing
Awesome costumer service. I felt like my needs were important to them I will definately bring my vehicle to them for any issue I have. Thank you so much guys you are the best !

Mike G.
Richmond, IL
Kia Soul
01/27/2019
Check them out
Fair prices, friendly, and fast. The work was done in a timely matter. Very friendly, done very fast, would definitely go back, I would definitely recommend them to other people

GS
Gary S.
01/15/2019
Honest reliable service
I have been going to A+ for a number of years now and they always find time to help me out I find them to be very reputable and knowledgeable.

BL
Bob L.
Pontiac G6
01/10/2019
Fast and dependable
Always try to please our family with dependable service.

Michele D.
Dodge Intrepid
12/30/2018
Always Quality
I have been a customer at A+ ever since they opened, approximately 20 years more or less. That says it all.

GG
Gary G.
Buick Century
12/23/2018
Repair men
Staff are very nice and friendly. They are “TRUSTWORTHY” and HONEST! They WILL NOT RIP YOU OFF !!! I

Roger M.
12/21/2018
Great place to bring my car
I like the people at this repair shop. They are fair, knowledgeable, and friendly. My car was maintained in a short time. I will be going back soon.

Donna H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/19/2018
Very accessible friendly service. Never had a problem when A+ takes care of my cars needs

JE
Jeremy E.
Wadsworth, IL
12/14/2018
Great Work and Customer Service
Chris and the team have worked on my cars since they opened their doors. The workmanship is great and everyone is a pleasure to work with.

CL
Carol L.
Scion xB
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Carol said the business is very friendly, courteous, and her oil change didn't take any time at all.

BR
Brian R.
Union Grove, WI
Chrysler 200
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Brian said that the place did great work on his behalf.

Rose C.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Rose said she will recommend the business to others.

Johnny B.
Union Grove, WI
12/12/2018
Great/ honest service
Great timely service
They have never let me down

PB
Paul B.
Nissan Quest
12/12/2018
Great expert service
We were having car troubleat a really busy time and they were able to schedule us quickly. Chris was able to diagnose and fix the problem quickly. Chris and Jessica went out of their way to make sure we were able to pick up our car the same day. Thanks!

SG
Scott G.
Kenosha, WI
Oldsmobile Alero
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Scott said they were helpful and diagnosed the vehicle for free.