SD
Steven D.
07/19/2019
Emissions problems
I have not had to deal with auto emissions for over 25 years and just moved into the area. Failed the test and went to Chris for analysis and repair. He did a great job in record time at a very reasonable cost. I had the car tested and again and it passed with an A+. Never judge a book by its cover. A+ Automotive is the real deal. Thank you very much!

Cindy M.
Nissan Frontier
07/18/2019
So friendly and professional.
Came in for a simple oil change, and the mechanic inspected my truck as a precauction. They discovered that i had a bad tie rod. This discovery had saved me a great deal of problems if it had busted while traveling on the road. Funny, i just seen a vehicle couple days before, parked along side the interstate with its front wheels bent inwards, tie rod busted. I'm grateful for them in checking my vehicle over.

Roberto W.
07/13/2019
Car repair
The Honda dealership could not determine why the engine and charging system where failing. I took it to A+ Automotive based on very good reviews I read. The staff is very friendly, courteous and professional. Chris determined the caused of the problem. The alternator was replaced. Chris also installed new sway bars and change the fluids. The cost of the job was very reasonable. Chris is an excellent technician. I will definitely go back to A+Automotive.

Brian B.
07/12/2019
Great Mechanic
Chris diagnosed my evap problem as promised. He was a pleasure to deal with and happy to show me exactly what the problem was on the vehicle. I would go back there again and would recommend to anybody that has a trouble code they can't solve on their own.

Marie L.
Sun Prairie, WI
Chevrolet Cruze
07/12/2019
Friendly and helpful
Stopped in on a Wed. night to see if O could get my car on to check brakes. They got me in first thing Thrus. to check brakes and Friday morning to fix them. They were efficient and reasonable. Would go back there to have them work on my car again.

SD
Steven D.
Buick Regal
07/10/2019
Mysterious Electrical Problem
Pull to a stop sign or light, car quits. Turn a corner, car quits. My wife turn on the radio, car quits. Car was hard to start as it might take 5 to a 12 attempts before it would start. Starting sound similar to that of a dead battery and I knew the battery was old so I replaced it, but the problem continued and even got worse. I took it to Chris with the description of problems. After careful analysis, he found the problem and replaced the defective part. I had the car 3 days and everything was working fine until the same problem returned together with the engine surging after it started. I took car back and Chris did another complete check of electrical system. It was discovered that the part that was replaced earlier was defective. Chris did another complete analysis and found the new part was defective and failed after installation. I am more than satisfied with his knowledge and quality of workmanship. A+ Automotive lives up to its name! This is a 6 star automotive repair shop.

GS
Gary S.
07/03/2019
Good work and timing
I have been with them a while and know they are honest and reputable.

AR
Alicia R.
06/25/2019
Got me in so quick
My daughter who is a new driver had a crack in her gas tank. Chris and Jessica allowed us to bring it in the same night and it was done before end of business the very next day. Very reasonable with prices. I’ve been giving them my business since they opened and will continue to do so! Thank you Chris and Jessica you guys are amazing!!

Laurie B.
06/24/2019
I'm sorry it took me awhile to write this. I was hospitalized for a short time and completely forgot. I would like to Thank you for going above and beyond! Great service and very professional! Thank you!

06/24/2019
Were upfront with cost and what was wrong
I thought they did a good job, and the cost was fair.

David P.
Nissan Versa
06/21/2019 Category: Service
David said the staff was awesome. They give good service and prices, and they're real easy to work with, so he's always happy with them.

PB
Paul B.
Nissan Quest
06/12/2019
Awesome - friendly - knowledgeable - trustworthy
A+ Auto is my go-to for any car issue. Chris always knows what our car needs to keep it safe and running will.- And he does what he can to save you money.

Chris S.
Nissan Maxima
06/12/2019
Knowledgeable and upfront
I have been taking my cars here for years. They know what they are doing and I trust them. Thank you for the service you providez

KC
Kevin C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/10/2019
Oil change in my tdi jetta.
A1 does the right job. In these cars there have so many senors to rest just to do a oil change. They know exactly what to do. Thanks guys

Saturn SL
06/09/2019
So grateful for A+
They are friendly, get me in quick, and do a thorough, excellent job.

Kia Forte
06/04/2019
Huge trust factor
The most honest to the car repair shop I’ve ever run across.

From oil changes to major repairs, send all of my friends and family to A+.

Not out to gouge you and know what they’re talking about.

Whatever it is give them a shot at it and you won’t be disappointed.

Roger M.
Hyundai Entourage
06/04/2019
They are very friendly
I like all the people there. They are very friendly, and do a nice job on my van when I bring it in for repair or servicing.

Michele D.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/25/2019
Great Service Fair Price
Been going to A+ over 20 years, pretty much says it all.
They take care of my vehicles, always reasonable rates.

Ryan H.
Ford Econoline
05/20/2019
Always fair and helpful
Chris and his crew do good work. They are reasonable and give sound advice when it comes to vehicle repair. I have gone to A+ for several years now. Highly recommended.

Cathy H.
Somers, WI
Pontiac Montana SV6
05/17/2019
Friendly & honest
Chris & Jessica were very helpful with all my vehicle needs. Never had a problem. Chris helped me to sell my van printing out all repair I had done on it!! Super great place to go to have your vehicle repaired!!