GW
GERALD W.
Toyota Tundra
09/19/2014
The Wizzards of Oil
Fast, Friendly , and Efficient. What else could you want beside hot coffee? Guess what? They have coffee.

PV
Patrick V.
Mazda CX-7
09/17/2014 Category: Service
Patrick said he likes them. They are close and they have always been courteous. He gets good service and good pricing.

BR
Beonca R.
Willowbrook, IL
09/17/2014 Category: Service
Beonca said they did a great job.

Joseph B.
Burr Ridge, IL
Ford F450 Super Duty
09/12/2014 Category: Service
Joseph said he has been going to this business for a while and it usually works out pretty well for him.

PB
Pamela B.
09/10/2014 Category: Service
Pamela said the service was done right and she was very satisfied with the work performed on her vehicle.

JEAN B.
La Grange, IL
Dodge Caliber
09/09/2014
Dodge Caliber
I always recommend A Team to family and friends. They always know me when I walk in the door. They always fix our cars in a timely manner. I trust them. My car is running great. They recently replaced my alternator and got me a rebuilt one to save me about $400 doing that. As a woman, I'm very comfortable talking to them. They explain my cars problem to me so that I can understand it. I'm am comfortable in the facility.

LG
LARRY G.
Indian Head Park, IL
09/05/2014
Your mechanics are always very courteous & well informed.
Surprised that your price for oil change has doubled but you subsequently changed my defective wiper blade free of charge which I greatly appreciated.

HA
HEIDI A.
Wilmington, IL
Saturn Aura
09/04/2014
they're very flexible and willing to accomodate you
They were fast and courteous. Received and oil change. They're pretty busy at lunchtime though. I came back after 4 and it worked out great if ur pressed for time.

JE
Jan E.
09/03/2014
Probably won't go back
Thought the guys were rotating my tires when I paid for service come to find out it's never been done. Now I'm spending $400.00 for 2 new front tires. Not happy. Didn't request it last time cause I thought it was done the time before. Don't know if I can trust them anymore. They also discontinued their loyalty program. I've been going there for years. New owners might be the difference!

LA
LARRY A.
Countryside, IL
08/24/2014
Caring Friendly Service
I always get great service from A team. Mark and his crew do care about my vehicles and I will always bring my vehicles there.

JIM R.
Buick LaCrosse
08/23/2014
Excellent service/ went right to work on my car. Very comfy. & clean waiting room too. Also, personable employees.

WS
Walter S.
Indian Head Park, IL
08/14/2014 Category: Service
Walter said his vehicle never drove better and is driving like a brand new one. He said he is very, very impressed with this facility. They are friendly, efficient and kept him updated on the process. They made room for him and busted their tail and the service was just excellent.

BG
Barbara G.
Brookfield, IL
08/14/2014 Category: Service
Barbara said she's been bringing her vehicle in for the past 5 or 6 years and she is very happy with this facility.

AD
Amanda D.
Illinois
Acura MDX
08/12/2014 Category: Service
Amanda said they are very honest and their prices are very fair as well.

JIM R.
08/08/2014
Always a great experience
No matter why I bring my car to the A-Team, they are courteous and take care of my care in a timely and economical fashion