CG
CATHY G.
Ford Windstar
04/07/2012
Great job
I was satisfied with the service given.

CHARLES B.
La Grange, IL
04/06/2012
Rose Barnes
They were friendly & very quick before I knew it my car was done

BEATRICE S.
Justice, IL
Chevrolet Aveo
04/03/2012
oli change
they work fast and do a great job, but the last oil change I had they told me that I needed to flush my transmission fluid, but this time they never said anything and I never had this work done, so did it really need this or just a sale pitch? Now they tell me my brakes are in need of repair and I need a new battery. I will have someone else check this, since I am not sure of what they say now.

TT
TOMMY T.
Oak Lawn, IL
03/29/2012
Customer Feedback
I found the service to be great and the staff very accommodating & knowledgeable. I feel that the facility was very clean and professional looking, however your prices seem to be waaaaay too high to me! If your service does not tend to become more affordable in the future, I may not recommend you to others.

BP
BARBARA P.
Joliet, IL
03/28/2012
Oil Change 3/28
Great, fast and will be back!

RF
RYAN F.
Burr Ridge, IL
03/27/2012
Customer for life
First class service every time, no waiting, and the best prices in town. I would recommend A-Team Auto to anybody that wants quality serivice at an honest price.

RICH C.
Willow Springs, IL
Saturn Vue
03/25/2012
Excellent no-frills visit
Needed an oil change quickly. They took me right away, took the time to double check the oil type I wanted (because I had misspoken when I pulled in), didn't try to sell me crap I didn't need, made suggestions for future visit (transmission fluid) and showed me why it was needed. And didn't rob me at the register. Good visit.

TN
THEARUM N.
Lyons, IL
03/21/2012
Job well done A-Team!!!
Love the service, it was Great and quick. Got my oil chge and recommended family member there also and walk out happy.Decent price and would recommend this place to anybody.

MAUREEN B.
Bolingbrook, IL
03/19/2012
A+ Rating
Very helpful, courteous, and honest.

RA
Robert A.
Berwyn, IL
03/19/2012 Category: Service
Robert they weren't too pushy about things. They told him exactly what was needed and they didn't make him feel bad if he didn't have something done. They gave him good suggestions and they weren't pushy. He has always recommended this business to others.

Jason B.
Cicero, IL
03/19/2012 Category: Service
Jason said this business is quick, friendly and honest. They took good care of him.

JOEL K.
Western Springs, IL
03/18/2012
regular maintenance and insp.
good guys honest fair price

JV
Jan V.
La Grange, IL
03/13/2012 Category: Service
Jan said the service was good.

KJ
Kim J.
Darien, IL
03/13/2012 Category: Service
Kim said this business was nice. They did what they were supposed to do and they did a good job.

Charlie M.
IL
03/13/2012 Category: Service
Charlie said the experience was perfect. Everything went well.