Advanced Automotive and Transmissions

Acura 3.2TL
09/11/2019
Warranty??
We brought in our car for a ball joint replacement and was told that it would be covered under the warranty for work done a month before regarding the same issue, it wasn't, and not explained well to understand why we had to pay when we were told that it would be covered when we dropped it off.

KEVIN M.
Nissan Maxima
03/20/2019
Clutch replacement
Dropped off on a Tuesday and clutch replacement was recommended. Repair approved on Wednesday morning shorty after they open. Quoted $1400 and told a couple of days. I checked Friday morning and was told it should be ready end of day. Called later to check around noon and was told it would not be ready and they don’t know why I was told Friday end of day.
Call Monday, told it would be ready after 2 pm. I ask if I should call or just show up after 2. I was reassured 2 would be fine. At 2, while at counter I’m told the car now does not rev or accelerate correctly. I was told they would have a tech diagnosis after they finish another car’s oil change. A while later I’m offered a ride home because the are getting conflicting diagnosis, the repair may have been done incorrectly. I have to call at noon the next day to be told, yes the repair was not done correctly. They did fix the repair. They did not charge for the extra labor. I’m not sure why but now the steering wheel is not centered. So now when the steering wheel is straight the car steers to the left. I have given up as I cannot afford to be without the car any longer. I have neuropathy and all the walking and busses is too much.

Chevrolet Sonic
03/13/2019
Took way too long to get an oil change
It took about 1.25 hours to get a standard oil change (with an appointment).

TP
Terry P.
Michigan
Nissan Frontier
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Terry said they were overpriced, charged for every little thing and they were 50 percent more than any other automotive repair business in the area. The owner changed prices on him. He stated the work was not good at all, except that they did clean out the blowers.

YC
Yi C.
Michigan
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Yi said he had a coupon for an oil change at this business for $16.95. They checked his lights but did not tell him they would charge him $30 to do a light check. They found his low beam bulb was out and wanted to charge him $55 to change it. At the end of the service his total charge was $66. They were not honest with him about the prices to begin with and after talking with the manager they only charged him for the oil change. The mechanic was very patient but he will not go back. He stated he felt uncomfortable doing business with them and their prices were ridiculous. He would not recommend them based on the issues stated.

DOUG B.
Mercury Villager
03/05/2015
don't keep there word
Had to take van back 3 times for heat issue. Set up appointment they said would be done the next day when I called the next day at 5 o'clock they said they were just starting to look at it.why didn't call me let me know I don't know had the van for several days after that very disappointed in the service and response