TP
Tatiana p.
Jeep Patriot
10/22/2020
Best Mechanic Around
Most visits to the mechanic shop can be a headache. However at Car Doctor I had a great experience! I received a full car inspection and was told what I needed for my car to be fixed with no extras or gimics. I felt welcomed right away from the owner Rich who did my electric inspection right before closing and didn’t charge me just told me to come back to finish the rest of the Inspection the next day. Also to Eric who was very communicative and helped with the rest of the details needed to be done to the car. Good service and good pricing! Over all I would come back again and definitely refer this company to any friends needing to fix their vehicle.

DA
Dan A.
09/28/2020
Professional & upfront.
Hands down the best. They stand by there work. Friendly & knowledgeable. Top notch!

Dustin C.
Jeep Patriot
09/05/2020
Honest and reliable
I’ve gone to Rich a few times now, and I absolutely trust his judgment and that he won’t try to suggest things you don’t need for your car or take advantage of someone’s lack of knowledge. And his prices are affordable. He is my go-to for anything my car might need.

S
sHANE
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
08/28/2020
People, Service, follow-up
Thank you guys for helping with the car and taking of the issue. I would recommend these guys to anyone and for my future issue with cars.

CF
Charlotte F.
08/27/2020
As Rich advertises Affordable Car Care
Rich is a straight up guy. He helped me address all my concerns. Even on the way home, my car was performing better.

Jeep Liberty
08/25/2020
Communication is key
Rich and his team communicated exactly what needed to be done and informed me prior to performing anything. I felt completely comfortable and satisfied with bringing my car to Affordable Car Dr and happy with the results and I will continue to bring my vehicles there in the future.

Dena M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
08/18/2020
2003 VW BEETLE BUG Slow coolant leak
Erik? Erick? Eric? I don't know the correct spelling of his name? I've taken my car in twice, and both times he has been excellent, professional, and an awesome guy to deal with. He's upfront and honest looking out for my best interest. I felt well taken care of and more than pleased with the service I've received each time. Without a doubt he's my go to mechanic.

LR
Lacy r.
Oregon City, OR
08/14/2020
Honest and reliable
Needed my front brakes replaced and unfortunately found that there was a problem with my back brakes as well. Rich and his team clearly explained the situation to me and gave me a discount for being a return customer!
As everyone knows it is not easy to find a trustworthy mechanic but the affordable car doctor is someone that you can trust!

Vancouver, WA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
08/12/2020
Great work, quick turnaround
Richard and the crew had the same inclination that I had about my car. Got it fixed same day. Couldn't be happier. Thanks guys!

Tim B.
Beaverton, OR
08/05/2020
Really fast service à
We've been to them before with our other vehicle and both times they were super fast and really good.

IR
Israel R.
08/03/2020
Fast and friendly
These are my new mechanics. For everything that I can't handle myself I will be taking it to them these guys are affordable friendly and fast and honest

JU
Jahbarri U.
07/30/2020
Customer Service, good listener and caring
I explained what was going on with my car and it was easy and quick service, truly with a smile.

KP
Kathi p.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/26/2020
Customer service and very knowledgeable staff
Very fair prices for exceptional repairs

GT
Garrett T.
07/16/2020
Exceptional Care & Work
This is my second encounter with Rich and his shop, and I’ve honestly never found a more reliable place where I feel the work and communication is top-notch. Rich does a wonderful job of communicating exactly what he is going to do, and I’m extremely impressed with the output. Give this place a chance and you won’t be disappointed!

Levi B.
Nissan Sentra
07/14/2020
The absolute best experience I have ever had.
My car was starting to idle rough and would shake like crazy so I took it in to the doc and he wanted to make sure to correctly diagnose the issue before he started doing stuff to it and he diagnosed it for free, and literally 2 hours later he had it ready and running to perfect condition not to mention he is one of the nicest and most humble guys I've met.