Robert R.
11/13/2019
Fast easy friendly, very pleased.

Dena M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/31/2019
Explained everything clearly
Erik was polite and extremely knowledgeable. Called me to explain what was necessary and why. I've been in Portland for about 18 months and have been concerned about finding a good mechanic. No worries now. Thanks, Eric
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 11/04/2019

TG
Travis g.
10/26/2019
Excellent Mechanics, Honest, Affordable
As close to miracle workers as you will find for your car. Honest quality work every time. I've had brakes, clutch, timing belt, a/c repair all done here. Everything runs strong 40,000 miles later. They just replaced my catalytic converter in just 2 hours. Super good work. They also will notice if anything is amiss, like a bulging radiator hose etc. Trustworthy. I drive a 96 Honda well over 260000 miles on it.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 10/31/2019

Thank You, we try our best treat each car as if it were our own, Rich

MF
MATT F.
Happy Valley, OR
Cadillac Escalade
10/16/2019
Best Mechanic Ever!!!
I always go here for our vehicles.
We had a problem with our Escalade recently and we took it to a dealer to have it fixed bc it was on a Saturday. Big mistake!!! I should have waited until Monday. The dealer had it for over a week and kept saying throwing parts at it. $1000 later and the problem was still happening. Sent it to Rich and within a couple days he had it fixed. Thanks again
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 10/16/2019

Thnak you Matt you have stayed loyal for so long, We appreciate your business,,,

ES
Erik S.
10/02/2019
10 out of 5
This place is great. Every time I go I'm always impressed by these guys. They work really hard and do their best, and make sure to explain every question I've had. These guys will be my go to as long as I live in the area!

Jan T.
09/25/2019
First time customer
I heard about them from a Facebook ad and decided to get my car serviced through them. They were friendly and their work seems very thorough. They also decided to drive with me to help diagnose what is wrong with my brakes.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 10/02/2019

Craig M.
Dodge Dakota
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Craig said he would recommend the business for service.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 10/02/2019

Jessica D.
Mercury Sable
09/21/2019
Honest and clear communication about what needs to be done
I’ve been here twice and left happy both times. These guys are honest and willing to let you know what needs doing now and what can wait. Also, they didn’t talk down to me because I’m a woman. I’ll be taking my car back to Affordable Auto Doc!

Russ M.
09/15/2019
Years of service top notch
Loyal customer for years perfect that's good admit it
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you Mr. Mills for being so loyal over the years,,,

CP
Charles P.
Dodge Durango
09/13/2019
Awesome
Only place I go!!!! Eric and Rich are honest and good at what they do.

RP
Regina P.
GMC Envoy
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Regina said the service was fast and the price was affordable.

RP
Regina P.
GMC Envoy
09/07/2019
Great work fast service
Great work fast service 👍 and afortable and they work with you😁
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 09/09/2019

Dustin M.
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Dustin said that they are nice people and that he is happy with them They provide good service in a timely manner.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 09/05/2019

Marlin G.
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Marlin said the employees did a good job.

AJ
Angie J.
Mazda Tribute
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Angie said the service was excellent.

HM
Holt M.
Oceanside, CA
01/16/2018
Honest, fast, and straight forward
Rich and his crew have always done an excellent job on my vehicles. There is nothing hidden, everything up front, and excellent customer care. If I am in a jam or just need regular maintenance, Affordable Car Doctor has stepped up to the plate every single time and exceeded expectations. Having moved from PDX, you can tell the stark difference between good car care, and the excellent job Rich and Affordable Car Doctor can do. It will be the last mechanic you ever go to.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 01/18/2018

Thank you for the kind words, We try and service as if was our own car. Happy 2018

Michelle B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/11/2018
shake, rattle, and roll
I brought my car in because it was shaking and stalling. The check engine light came on. Eric was able to correct the issue and my car drives better than it did before.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 01/18/2018

We appreciate your business, thank you

Chris M.
Audi allroad
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Chris said the service was great.

have a grat 2018 thank you

Trent B.
12/18/2017 Category: Service
Trent said this business was reasonably priced and it did not take too long to repair his vehicle.

Doug M.
Damascus, OR
Nissan Pathfinder
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Doug said Eric is a really good guy. He provided good service and stuck to the price he gave him. He hasn't had any problems with anything.