Nissan Xterra
04/19/2021
Great service and communication
They really do put their very best foot forward, A place you can trust

Anett
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/19/2021
Mini headlights
Friendly . Had headlights I needed installed.

Sierra S.
04/14/2021
My car is old and has been acting up lately so I took it in just to get a check up. The service engine light kept coming on and going off and random and it would make a weird noise when it idled. Rich was able to figure out the problem and now my car is running better than it has in years! Rich was also really nice, knows what he’s doing, and kept me in the loop the whole time. And just as the name states, it was affordable. Will definitely be going back for all my car maintenance needs!

Jaime A.
Tune up
Excellent and quick service

AH
Arjane H.
Mitsubishi Galant
The Doctor
I found the Doctor on google and he Immediately put my heart at ease. After years of not owning a vehicle I I was worried about the outcome of my livelyhood. The doctor immediately gave me a solution decent pricing and also was able to assist with the tow it's a One Stop Shop and I won't be going anywhere else with any of my vehicles besides to Rick.
He is awesome👍

Bethany S.
04/08/2021
Integrity and transparency! I've found my new mechanic!
Rich is a straight shooter and such a great find in the auto repair business. His honesty and Strong work ethic are a rare thing to encounter these days. This man and his endeavors are an inspiration and I'm glad he is teaching others by example with his life' story And it's message of hope.

keith
04/07/2021
Great communicators and problem solvers
Couldn't be happier .
Great communicators and problem solvers. Probably save me $650 bucks or more working with them. Great job

cHANEL b.
Dodge Journey
03/19/2021
Service review
Very nice gentleman who runs this shop. Very honest and up front and affordable. I would definitely take my car here again.

BF
Betty F.
GMC Yukon XL
03/18/2021
Awesome!
Affordable car doctor is very fast and reliable. Rich always kept me updated on whatever needed to be done. I go here to change my oil now and I Would definitely recommend them!

VS
Victoria S.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
03/17/2021
Excellent Customer Service
I am so impressed by the Affordable Car Doctor. Not only were they able to fit me in immediately, they were able to fix my car in a timely manner. I won’t go anywhere else for my car repairs. I highly recommend to anyone who appreciates quality customer service and efficient work. 10/10 would recommend.

Matt M.
Mazda MPV
03/12/2021
Very friendly, and explained things well.
I thought the mechanic was friendly and took time to explain things well. It was clear that many factors were taken into consideration. In addition the price was responsible.

TC
Tim C.
Troutdale, OR
03/10/2021
Great service!!!
Fast reliable great people.

LJ
lAWRENCE j.
Happy Valley, OR
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/10/2021
Personable, cares about the owner as well as the car
Always has time- affordable estimates- never an added charge, recommends never pushes a repair

PA
Very knowledgeable and fast
10/10 would recommend and go again

03/02/2021
Fast, Honest, and Dependable Service
Rick helped ease my frazzled self bringing my car in. He was great at communicating issues and options and the work that was completed is great. A shout out to all those who helped complete the repairs as well. My car is in much better shape and my mind is much more assured! Thank you!