KV
KEITH V.
12/11/2020
Outstanding
I’ve taken my cars (Bmw’s and Mercedes) to AJ USA for over 10 years and they just do a great job. They are thorough and professional. I trust them with my car and to get to the bottom of issues. I like the way they maintain such clear service records. I feel they have a high level of expertise and a solid ability to communicate the issues, plus good timeliness with regard to getting parts and executing tasks (quite fast turn around). Highly recommended

RO
ROBERT O.
12/10/2020
Craig and the rest of the team at AJ are the best and most important honest. I never have to worry about being ripped off. The mechanics know what they are doing and always do the repair correctly the first time.
Katherine from AJ USA Inc responded on 12/10/2020

Thank you for the kind words! We are very pleased that you are happy with your repairs!

Porsche Panamera
12/03/2020
Been using them for years. Recommend them to anyone

RL
RON L.
Solana Beach, CA
Lexus GX 470
11/26/2020
They are great, no reason to go anywhere else.
I've been going to AJ USA in Mira Mesa for years. They have gone above and beyond all previous shops. Always on time with no unnecessary waiting and they keep me informed about the status of my vehicle. I have a 2004 Lexus GX470 and the team at AJ USA has been absolutely wonderful.

Kia Forte
11/12/2020
I have my car serviced before
I have my service before and my insurance USAA Suggested AJ auto repair shop.

RT
RONALD T.
Del Mar, CA
11/11/2020
Business like, and good reputation.
They did what I came to them for promptly at a reasonable price. Highly recommended.
Thank you.

MARY M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/04/2020
Excellent customer service
I’ve used AJ USA for all my service needs for over 5 years. The work ,including body work ,and customer service is always very good. The service manager , Craig is honest and provides excellent personal service and advice.

GB
GIOVANNI B.
Jaguar XJ
11/04/2020
Checking in
Jeremy set me at ease as it is stressful for me when dropping off the car for repair due to costs. He settled me in, also stating wouldn’t take long to diagnose to relax at lounge or will call us.

RK
ROBERT K.
Lexus ES 350
11/03/2020
Quality service and people
Greg is topnotch! Very straight forward and explained everything and most important HONEST.
After a very bad dishonest dealer service, I will only service my cars at AJ USA !

CL
CLAUDE L.
Chevrolet HHR
11/02/2020
Good Service
I had an unexpected event happen with one of my automobiles, it was a pretty severe oil leak. I called Craig at the service department and ask if there was anyway I could get the car in to him to have a checked out. He told me yes bring the car in.
The problem was diagnosed and fixed in a timely manner, this is the service I have come to expect and receive from AJ 𝗨𝗦𝗔. Thanks Craig and Crew!!
Katherine from AJ USA Inc responded on 12/10/2020

We hope the car is still doing great! We are always here to help you with your vehicle needs!

TC
TINA C.
Mercedes-Benz C250
10/29/2020
BEST Service!!!
Always top notch work & service! I have referred my friends!!

Nissan Pathfinder
10/21/2020
Personalized care for our vehicle maintenance
Never disappointed by the service....THANK YOU AJ CREW!

JANE F.
Lexus SC 430
10/13/2020
Appreciate the great service I received today on my 2006 Lexus SC430.

GM
GLEN M.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Lexus GS 300
10/07/2020
AJ 𝗨𝗦𝗔 is highly service oriented. Skilled, fast and friendly service with fair prices.
Katherine from AJ USA Inc responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for choosing us to work on your vehicle! We look forward to seeing you next time!

10/07/2020
Great service, reasonable
AAA road service recommended AJ some years ago and we have been very satisfied. Service is great, facility is spotless, everyone very cheerful, all at very reasonable price. You can trust them.