Honda Fit
05/14/2021
Great Service, Friendly People
Mario was excellent at providing me updates on when my car would be ready following a car accident. He was also helpful when I needed to stop by to get some paperwork from my car. The ladies at the front desk were super friendly and nice. Very welcoming environment overall and great service. Superb bodywork job as well.

DAVID W.
Audi A3 Sedan
05/12/2021
Love this place.
Customer service like this is extremely hard to find anymore. Coupled with very fair prices, it’s a slam dunk.

GM
GLEN M.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Lexus GS 300
05/12/2021
5,000 Service
I had my Lexus serviced buy AJ USA. Everyone was very professional. The service was well done, fast and reasonably priced.

MICHAEL R.
Subaru WRX
05/11/2021
Tire installation and alignment
Timely, knowledgeable and quality work.

DAN B.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/07/2021
AJ-USA is tops for service, quality, and knowledge.
Every member at AJ-USA offers the best service, most knowledge about repairs, at the best price. Every car owner needs to have their car taken care of by AJ-USA. They care about everything on your car and everything about the owner.

05/07/2021
Bad communication
They where supposed to diagnose the car the same day but they did not and they did not call me to let me know I had to call them right before they closed then they took 5 hours on a 30 min job never will go back and I will tell my friends to never come here
Katherine from AJ USA Inc responded on 05/11/2021

Thank you for the review. This customer called and requested to bring in their car for diagnostics and was told that we may not be able to get to the car today but they were welcome to bring it in and leave it. There were issues with the car that were found during the diagnostics that the customer did not want to be repaired. We have been in business for over 40 years and always strive to ensure that our customers have fantastic customer service. We apologize for any miscommunication.

DAVID D.
Carlsbad, CA
Porsche Boxster
05/06/2021
Amazing customer service, and communication!
I trust all my cars (2007 Corvette Z06, 2001 Porsche Boxster S, and 2018 Mercedes GLC 63 AMG), and highly recommended then. Jesse & Craig are awesome!

EF
ERIC F.
Carlsbad, CA
05/05/2021
Always reliable and quality service
I’ve been taking my “fleet” to AJ for years and have always been satisfied with their work. They’re more reasonable and convenient than the dealer and way more trustworthy than the jiffy-style oil change outfits. In fact they beat the dealers in the trustworthiness area too.

GG
GABRIELLE G.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/01/2021
Great Work!
I worked with Mario and he was great! My car looks amazing and I'm so happy with the results.

DOMINIC L.
Honda Civic Coupe
04/29/2021
Totally Satisfied
AJ USA - great customer service since the first day I brought in my vehicle. They always updated me on the progress of the work that needed repairs. This is what gives AJ USA their name and what it stands for. Customer satisfaction guarantee.

Toyota Camry Solara
04/28/2021
Personalized care for our vehicle maintenance
Excellent service!

Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/21/2021
Friendly, fast, knowledgeable!
Top tier shop that can tackle just about anything.

Nissan Pathfinder

La Jolla, CA
Porsche Cayman
04/12/2021
One More Satisfactory Experience
I have been a customer of AJ USA for some time. They have maintained my Porsche and done body work on occasion. This latest visit was for a routine oil change and service, and with advance notice of my intention to wait patiently in the showroom while the work was done, they handled the task as first item of business that morning. I trust their advice and know I can depend on this team to keep my Cayman in fine shape.

MARTHA DIANE C.
04/08/2021
All-around good experience!
AJ USA has a great staff of people, provides excellent communication, and did great work on my vehicle's collision repair. Having to deal with sudden car repairs is stressful, especially when it's not something you've ever done before, which was the case with me. AJ USA are such pros, they alleviated any stress, dealt with insurance effectively, and communicated via pone calls and texts every step of the way. I highly recommend AJ USA!