05/07/2021
Bad communication
They where supposed to diagnose the car the same day but they did not and they did not call me to let me know I had to call them right before they closed then they took 5 hours on a 30 min job never will go back and I will tell my friends to never come here
Katherine from AJ USA Inc responded on 05/11/2021

Thank you for the review. This customer called and requested to bring in their car for diagnostics and was told that we may not be able to get to the car today but they were welcome to bring it in and leave it. There were issues with the car that were found during the diagnostics that the customer did not want to be repaired. We have been in business for over 40 years and always strive to ensure that our customers have fantastic customer service. We apologize for any miscommunication.

NS
NORM S.
09/24/2020
Charged for tire rotation when a synthetic oil change
Posted is price of $60 for synthetic oil change. Tire rotation is provided “upon request.” No charge for a tire rotation is mentioned. I’ve done a $700 maintenance a few months ago and I changed oil at AJ USA for a few years and tire rotation was always included free until today.
K
Katherine from AJ USA Inc responded on 09/25/2020

First, we would like to thank you for being a long time customer with AJ-USA! I am so sorry for any confusion that may have arisen at your most recent oil change. We have looked back at your service history and we do see that back in 2018 you took advantage of a promotion we were running for a free tire rotation with any oil change. Unfortunately, we have not been running that promotion for your most recent oil changes. We do see yesterday that the tire rotation fee was included on your initial quote that was signed at the time you dropped off the vehicle. We will be discussing adding that promotion back into the mix soon and appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We look forward to serving you in the future!

PC
PAUL C.
Nissan Xterra
03/18/2021
Honest and efficient
Comfortable talking with Craig. Seems like an honest guy. Prices and service very good

PH
PATRICK H.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/01/2020
very professional; can be trusted; did a very good job in in my car
very professional
K
Katherine from AJ USA Inc responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you Patrick! We look forward to serving you for years to come. Have a great weekend!

BRADLEY B.
09/18/2020
Professional repair work
Car cosmetic repair looks like new. Overall very satisfied. Only knock is AJ did not clean the interior fabric Sufficiently from as was expecting. Hopefully they will make it right.

LARRY M.
BMW 740iL
06/11/2021
AAA recommended and excellent service bring me back.

SL
STEFAN L.
Audi Q7
Friendly and frank
Outstanding Service. Have been taking my cars there for many year and always satisfied.

PD
PAUL D.
Porsche Cayenne
Honest !!!
I’ve worked with these people for over 30 years and they never disappoint !!

PM

RO
ROBERT O.
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/03/2021
User freindly, professional staff.
These guys are good. No problems.

GM
GLEN M.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Lexus GS 350
06/03/2021
Great Service!
I took my Lexus to AJ USA. Everyone was very friendly and professional.

KINCHEN S.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/20/2021
Great
Outstanding service and reasonable price

Honda Fit
05/14/2021
Great Service, Friendly People
Mario was excellent at providing me updates on when my car would be ready following a car accident. He was also helpful when I needed to stop by to get some paperwork from my car. The ladies at the front desk were super friendly and nice. Very welcoming environment overall and great service. Superb bodywork job as well.

DAVID W.
Audi A3 Sedan
05/12/2021
Love this place.
Customer service like this is extremely hard to find anymore. Coupled with very fair prices, it’s a slam dunk.

GM
GLEN M.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Lexus GS 300
05/12/2021
5,000 Service
I had my Lexus serviced buy AJ USA. Everyone was very professional. The service was well done, fast and reasonably priced.