NS
NORM S.
09/24/2020
Charged for tire rotation when a synthetic oil change
Posted is price of $60 for synthetic oil change. Tire rotation is provided “upon request.” No charge for a tire rotation is mentioned. I’ve done a $700 maintenance a few months ago and I changed oil at AJ USA for a few years and tire rotation was always included free until today.
K
Katherine from AJ USA Inc responded on 09/25/2020

First, we would like to thank you for being a long time customer with AJ-USA! I am so sorry for any confusion that may have arisen at your most recent oil change. We have looked back at your service history and we do see that back in 2018 you took advantage of a promotion we were running for a free tire rotation with any oil change. Unfortunately, we have not been running that promotion for your most recent oil changes. We do see yesterday that the tire rotation fee was included on your initial quote that was signed at the time you dropped off the vehicle. We will be discussing adding that promotion back into the mix soon and appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We look forward to serving you in the future!

PH
PATRICK H.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/01/2020
very professional; can be trusted; did a very good job in in my car
very professional
K
Katherine from AJ USA Inc responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you Patrick! We look forward to serving you for years to come. Have a great weekend!

BRADLEY B.
09/18/2020
Professional repair work
Car cosmetic repair looks like new. Overall very satisfied. Only knock is AJ did not clean the interior fabric Sufficiently from as was expecting. Hopefully they will make it right.

03/01/2021
Rav 4
Friendly , dependable garage service

CL
CLAUDE L.
02/23/2021
I took my vehicle in for service and an oil leak, received a phone call later in the day to inform me of What the oil leak was and what it would cost to fix it. The vehicle was repaired and delivered back to me the following day in the late afternoon, great service!
Thanks Craig and the Techs

ANITA M.
02/21/2021
Their excellent work
When I picked up the car, I could not believe it, it looked a brand new car. They replaced damaged parts with original Toyota parts. I drove it the same day 60 miles and felt great

HH
HOLLY H.
La Mesa, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLA
02/19/2021
They did a great job on my car.. easy and fast

HB
HANNIE B.
Buick Century
02/15/2021
Friendly people. Very attentive.
Work is excellent and on time , clean place to sit and wait for the car, , Craig is attentive to your needs,

02/13/2021
Excellent work
Great work, professional and courteous staff.

BD
BOB D.
02/09/2021
always exceptional service!
A.J. USA has been servicing my personal fleet of vehicles for many years. They provide amazing service on all my cars, and their customer service is is just as awesome.

BC
BRYCE C.
Escondido, CA
02/08/2021
Always great customer service.
The staff at AJ is always welcoming and friendly. They have serviced my vehicle several times and are always honest and never try to up sell you on additional unneeded items/services.

LEIGH S.
Nissan Sentra
02/04/2021
Top Shelf Service
The people at AJ‘s are nice and courteous and very helpful. I am a repeat customer as we have several vehicles. They provide top shelf service with a clean and friendly waiting room.

DR. HOWARD D.
Coronado, CA
Porsche Cayenne
01/15/2021
Great personal service.
Timely service. Finished time as predicted.

HB
HANNIE B.
Buick Century
01/15/2021
Craig in the service department always helpful , and makes sure I am satisfied
Brought my car in and Craig was helpful and explained clearly what is going to be done and was ready when said.

Sean H.
Costa Mesa, CA
12/30/2020
Customer Care
Want to thank Jesse for taking care of my daughter and her truck. He was very polite and trustworthy!! He made my daughter feel comfortable after breaking down and being towed in. Ended up being a simple fix for the crew but will make the drive to use them again!! Thanks again AJ USA!!!