Nissan Pathfinder
10/21/2020
Personalized care for our vehicle maintenance
Never disappointed by the service....THANK YOU AJ CREW!

JANE F.
Lexus SC 430
10/13/2020
Appreciate the great service I received today on my 2006 Lexus SC430.

GM
GLEN M.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Lexus GS 300
10/07/2020
AJ 𝗨𝗦𝗔 is highly service oriented. Skilled, fast and friendly service with fair prices.
Katherine from AJ USA Inc responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for choosing us to work on your vehicle! We look forward to seeing you next time!

10/07/2020
Great service, reasonable
AAA road service recommended AJ some years ago and we have been very satisfied. Service is great, facility is spotless, everyone very cheerful, all at very reasonable price. You can trust them.

EL
ERIC L.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/02/2020
No Hassel Service
Craig as always is very customer focused and always make me feel welcome. I called for a break light issue and they took me in right away and the next day I had my car working as it should. Great facility even the receptionist is kind and takes the time to say hello with a smile.

Coronado, CA
Porsche 911
09/29/2020
Great service:
Thanks for your prompt service on my Porsche.
It was very much appreciated and I’ve always been happy with care. I have referred a number of Porsche owners to you for their vehicle care.
Katherine from AJ USA Inc responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you for all the great referrals! After being in business for over 40 years we love our long term customers! We look forward to working on your Porsche again in the future.

RL
RON L.
Solana Beach, CA
Lexus GX 470
09/23/2020
2004 Lexis GX470
Everything went well and Craig was very forthcoming with the information as always. Once again I am a happy camper.

MARK P.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/18/2020
Routine Maintenance
It's so hard to find an auto repair center that you can trust, AJ USA is one you can.

CF
CHIP F.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/10/2020
Great people with a focus on the customer
Great customer service and solving any problems or issues quickly. Love the facility and layout a very welcoming environment.

SD
STEVE D.
09/01/2020
Auto Repair
Excellent service and work.

PH
PATRICK H.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/01/2020
very professional; can be trusted; did a very good job in in my car
very professional
Katherine from AJ USA Inc responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you Patrick! We look forward to serving you for years to come. Have a great weekend!

BRADLEY B.
09/18/2020
Professional repair work
Car cosmetic repair looks like new. Overall very satisfied. Only knock is AJ did not clean the interior fabric Sufficiently from as was expecting. Hopefully they will make it right.

NS
NORM S.
09/24/2020
Charged for tire rotation when a synthetic oil change
Posted is price of $60 for synthetic oil change. Tire rotation is provided “upon request.” No charge for a tire rotation is mentioned. I’ve done a $700 maintenance a few months ago and I changed oil at AJ USA for a few years and tire rotation was always included free until today.
Katherine from AJ USA Inc responded on 09/25/2020

First, we would like to thank you for being a long time customer with AJ-USA! I am so sorry for any confusion that may have arisen at your most recent oil change. We have looked back at your service history and we do see that back in 2018 you took advantage of a promotion we were running for a free tire rotation with any oil change. Unfortunately, we have not been running that promotion for your most recent oil changes. We do see yesterday that the tire rotation fee was included on your initial quote that was signed at the time you dropped off the vehicle. We will be discussing adding that promotion back into the mix soon and appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We look forward to serving you in the future!