NS
NORM S.
San Diego, CA
09/24/2020
Charged for tire rotation when a synthetic oil change
Posted is price of $60 for synthetic oil change. Tire rotation is provided “upon request.” No charge for a tire rotation is mentioned. I’ve done a $700 maintenance a few months ago and I changed oil at AJ USA for a few years and tire rotation was always included free until today.
K
Katherine from AJ USA Inc responded on 09/25/2020

First, we would like to thank you for being a long time customer with AJ-USA! I am so sorry for any confusion that may have arisen at your most recent oil change. We have looked back at your service history and we do see that back in 2018 you took advantage of a promotion we were running for a free tire rotation with any oil change. Unfortunately, we have not been running that promotion for your most recent oil changes. We do see yesterday that the tire rotation fee was included on your initial quote that was signed at the time you dropped off the vehicle. We will be discussing adding that promotion back into the mix soon and appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We look forward to serving you in the future!