CP
Chris P.
New York
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Chris said they were quick and easy.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 06/22/2020

Thanks for the review Chris. Always a pleasure!

RK
RUTH/FRED K.
06/16/2020
Trust
When taking our vehicles to All Car Care we know they will be serviced as needed and checked over well so we don't encounter surprises down the road. We trust their work and advice.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 06/17/2020

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and always enjoy seeing you!

EP
ED P.
Jeep Compass
06/15/2020
Great Great Service EVERY time
Dave and crew are the best. I've been taking my vehicles there for as long as I can remember. Family and friends do the same. If you want to have piece of mind with your vehicles you need to be a regular customer at All Car Care.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 06/15/2020

Thanks for the review Ed. Your the best! Keep us in the loop with the car cruise. Hope you are able to pull something off this year.

06/13/2020
Friendly local business
They are so nice and down to earth at All Car Care.
I feel like I can trust them to give me good advice on my older car and fix the problems with a fair price.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you for your review and the 5 stars! Honesty and trust are at the root of our core values. Thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle.

JIM S.
Chrysler Pacifica
06/13/2020
Great Shop
People forget what you say and people forget what you do, but people never forget how you made them feel. I felt like family at All Car Care. Ever have the situation where you have a drop of oil under the car and the service person tells you it will cost $500 to fix it? All Care Care will tighten the screw to fix it and charge you $5.
Let's face it. No car maintenance is cheap. Those folks have families to feed too. You'll get a fair price for work done. They don't pad the bill. They won't "change the air in your tires". I'll come back. All Car Care as an honest and valued service in this area.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you Jim for your review. We believe in treating everyone exactaly the way we would want to be treated. We are pleased to know this shows. Our customers are a part of our All Car Care family. We look forward to your next visit!

MJ
MARK/TIM J.
Kia Sportage
06/11/2020
Great service again
Had my wife’s car serviced. Appointment right on time and owners very friendly
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you for the review Mark. Always our pleasure!

RON G.
Ram 1500
06/05/2020
Pleasant professional honest people
I made an appointment for an alignment and my truck was brought in immediately and serviced. Great job. Truck drives amazing. great place to get your vehicle repaired or serviced!!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 06/05/2020

Thanks for the review Ron! Have a great weekend :)

JOHN M.
Phoenix, NY
06/05/2020
You can trust them
It's nice to know they will do what is necessary and make sure your vehicle is running right. At the same time, they will not do unnecessary work to make money off of you. Thanks for the honest work.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 06/05/2020

We build our business based on our customers trust. Without honesty there is no trust. Thank you for your review and the 5 stars! And we thank you for your business.

JIM/DENISE D.
Jeep Patriot
06/04/2020
All car car is fantastic!
Thank you for your service. Your place is the fairest car service I have ever gone to. You always find a way to save the customer money. Thank you I will tell everyone about you !
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 06/04/2020

Thank you for the review and 5 stars. We'll take every referral you want to send our way!

CP
CAROL P.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/04/2020
Inspection
Always friendly and efficient!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 06/04/2020

It's always a pleasure to see you Carol! Thank you for your review and the 5 stars.

Jack M.
New York
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Jack said they give tremendous service.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 06/05/2020

Thank you for your review and the 5 stars!

MARY R.
Brewerton, NY
Jeep Liberty
06/03/2020
Dependable service
I always have a great experience when my car is serviced at All Car Care. I’ve had major and minor repairs done at All Car Care and can rely on proper repairs and friendly customer service always.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 06/03/2020

Thank you for your review Mary and the 5 star recommendation. Our shop has grown through the years with great customers like you. We appreciate your business!

AG
ANDREA/TODD G.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/02/2020
Fast and friendly service
I am always pleased with my service and the value for my money. Thank you again!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 06/03/2020

You are welcome! Thank you for the review. We appreciate and value customers like you.

MJ
MARK/TIM J.
06/02/2020
Recent service
Helpful and knowledge fun and very professional
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 06/03/2020

Customers like you make our job fun. We appreciate your business. Thank you for the review!

BOB S.
06/01/2020
Fast professional service from Dave and Anita
They service six cars in our family and we never have had a problem with their work. Always courteous and professional and timely.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you for the review Bob. Customers like you are why we love what we do. We appreciate you and your family choosing us to keep all of you safe on the road.