07/11/2019
Scheduled apt, brakes and tie rods done, ready for pick up at end of day.
Professional service
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!!

SHAWN/KELSEY C.
Baldwinsville, NY
07/10/2019
the friendly customer service and value and quality of their work!
I cant say enough positive comments about the service I always receive at All Car Care . They always make sure they contact me and review the needed work and get my approval before continuing. They offer different options when available to save me money. They are up front and honest and I truly appreciate the way they treat me. I will always recommend this business to my family and friends. You have to be outstanding for me to do that!!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/16/2019

Honesty and integrity are essential to our business. We appreciate the referrals and truly appreciate the fact that you choose All Car Care to service your vehicles.

Cicero, NY
Dodge Avenger
Excellent Customer Experience!
This is an excellent place to bring your car. They have fixed emergency issues as well as done routine maintenance. I get timely phone calls to update me on the progress and the owner is an honest guy. Highly recommended!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for your review! A satisfied customer is what we aim for. We appreciate you choosing All Car Care to service your vehicle.

KR
KATHLEEN R.
Oswego, NY
07/09/2019
oil change, new tires , brakes all around
honesty and great service along with the people
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/09/2019

Always a pleasure! Thanks for the 5 star review!!

MARK D.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
07/09/2019
Great Service, Goes out of the way!
Great place to have your car repaired, I can fully trust them to do a thorough check on my car when I have a problem and fix it the right way at a reasonable cost. Turn around time is always great and making appointments and scheduling times is always spot on. I would and have many times recommended All Car Care to friends.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/09/2019

Glad to be of service. Thank you for the 5 star review.We truly appreciate your buisness! Thank you and keep those referrals coming!!

NL
Norine L.
Syracuse, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Norine said the service provided by this business is always great.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!!

MY
Mike Y.
Liverpool, NY
Cadillac DTS
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the staff were the nicest people. The service they provided was excellent.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! A satisfied customer is always our goal. We appreciate your business!!

DAVE S.
07/05/2019
Quick Oil Change
I always use All Car Care for oil changes, inspections, maintenance and any other car troubles. Fast, honest and friendly.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business!

CASSIE/STEVE S.
North Syracuse, NY
06/30/2019
Great service as always
Service is great as always. Trustworthy and reliable. Thank you
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you! We appreciate you choosing All Car Care as your go to shop!!!

WR
WENDY R.
North Syracuse, NY
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/29/2019
Personal attention to detail.
Wonderful caring people. Great staff.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/01/2019

As always, it is our pleasure to take care of your car care needs and keep you safe and secure...

STEVE/AMY/ED M.
06/28/2019
Great job
Thanks to Dave Bombard and the mechanics for always going above and beyond to make sure the job is done right!!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 06/29/2019

Thank you for your review. Customer satisfaction is key to our business. We appreciate you choosing All Car Care!!

EM
EMILY M.
Chittenango, NY
06/26/2019
Great!
They do such a great job. They don’t rip you off and they do quality work. The owner calls me directly to make sure I know what’s going on with my vehicle. Any time I have an issue I bring my car right to All Car Care and I know it’s going to be fixed right and at a fair price. Highly recommend this place!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 06/28/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! We take pride in and work hard to keep our customers happy. We truly appreciate your business!!

NC
NICK/MIKE/STACY C.
06/21/2019
fair/honest
Get you in , get you out. Let you know the situation .
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 06/21/2019

We aim to please! We appreciate you choosing All Car Care!!!

East Syracuse, NY
06/18/2019
In and out!
Great, quick, reasonable visit!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you choosing All Car Care and look forward to seeing you again!

Cicero, NY
06/17/2019
Fast, reliable service
I have used All Car Care for over a year now. I have an older vehicle that has needed the usual upkeep. With All Car Care's help, my car has kept running smoothly. The service is always fast and reliable. The staff is also very friendly.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 06/18/2019

It's always a pleasue to see you guys! We appreciate you choosing All CAr Care to service your vehiles. Thank you for the 5 star review!