CD
Crystal D.
04/21/2018
Excellent customer service
They all took the time to go over in every detail, what and when things was needed. I enjoyed getting told the wright stuff that was wrong, not just anything to make money. This place is by far the best car repair I have visited in essex. I will be getting my repairs done here, period. They also are very reasonable with price.

Dan B.
Sparrows Point, MD
Ford Excursion
04/19/2018
Quick turn around
I needed my vehicle back ASAP and the people at All Phase had it done in less than one business day. The courtesy inspection which they text messaged to me included pictures which is very helpful for present and near future concerns on my vehicle. Highly recommend All Phase

Mark W.
Nissan Sentra
04/18/2018
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, AS ALWAYS!
ANOTHER GREAT EXPERIENCE W/ ALL PHASE WHEN I BROUGHT MY CAR IN FOR AN OIL CHANGE LAST WEEK;
TERRI IS THE BEST!

AC
Al C.
Abingdon, MD
Lincoln MKX
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Al said Dale went out of his way and took the time to help him resolve the issue.

GP
Gregory P.
Lexus ES 350
04/10/2018
Customer Service & Follow Up
I rate All Phase very highly for two reasons: (1) Customer Service. I went into All Phase for the first time and from the moment I walked in I felt valued. My car was found to have two major issues and together he repairs of each of them, at least for me, was a high dollar amount. But Terry's customer service skill set did all she could (and more) to assist me with feeling comfortable both with the cost and All Phase's workmanship.

(2) Follow Up. As I referenced above, the cost of my repairs (the major ones) was quite high for my wallet. Terry worked with me initially regarding financing for the repairs on two different occasions on a Saturday. Although the financing lowered the overall out-of-pocket funds necessary to complete the repairs, I still could not afford to get my car repaired at that time. However, once I have saved enough to have the repairs completed, I will be taking my vehicle back to All Phase so they can complete the repairs needed.

Matt S.
GMC Acadia
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Matt said the staff were really friendly and knowledgeable. He said he is still waiting for the email he should have received after speaking to staff member Teri, about a quote for replacement parts and labor on a power steering pump.

Darrell B.
Chrysler Sebring
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kaitlynn. She said that although the staff fixed her vehicle, there was still a light on that wasn't supposed to be on after the service. Everything else with the service was fine, she had no other issues.

Justin M.
Mercedes-Benz E320
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Justin said it was a simple issue for a process, and the internet version of the detail was great.

AW
Antionette W.
Edgewood, MD
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Antionette said the staff told her the horn on her vehicle was inoperable, so it failed the inspection. She said the horn actually works, that she used it before she got to the business, and she tested it afterwards.
Jerry and D., Owners from All Phase Auto Repair responded on 04/04/2018

Hi, when you bring the vehicle back for re inspection.  If the horn is working correctly, we will be happy to pass that item.

VA
Victor A.
Acura 3.5RL
03/24/2018
Expensive
Experience sucked was quoted 80 for saftey inspection but charged my wife 150 when she picked it up very unhappy probably wont return

PB
Paul B.
Baltimore, MD
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Paul said Jerry does great work on his vehicle and the price is fair.

Andrew S.
Catonsville, MD
03/15/2018
Kind, quick and honest
Just came for a MD state inspection, but they squeezed me in towards the end of the day and provided quick thorough service.

TC
Timothy C.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Timothy said the staff were nice and polite. They go the extra mile with service.

Terri B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
03/10/2018

Ron S.
Dodge Dakota
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Ron said his service was brief. He was not satisfied with the service performed.

Tim S.
03/05/2018
I took my car in for brakes (router and pads) they found that the left front wheel bearings was bad, I had them replace it right away and the car is running great! The service recommended is straight forward and very detailed. This is the only place that ever or will ever service my vehicle period

PF
Perry F.
Mazda B3000
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Perry said there was an error. The business told the Maryland transit center he was late for his ADS reading, when he wasn't.

TH
Tom H.
Nissan Versa
03/02/2018
Engine mount and axle seal replacement.
I took my car to have an engine mount and axle seal replaced. Everyone at this establishment is friendly and courteous. They told me when to bring it in and when to pick it up and they were right on schedule. They beat the dealer's price by a few dollars. Communication was great and they did a free all-point inspection and provided the results to me in writing.

Shamera H.
Honda Accord Crosstour
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Shamera said Jerry and Terry were really helpful and awesome.

TL
Thomas L.
Hyundai Accent
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said everyone was friendly at the business. The work was efficient, and the price was reasonable.