HL
Honghe L.
Baltimore, MD
05/14/2019
Nice people and professional work
Just had my Rav4 maintenance done there, nice job!

MJ
Mark J.
Parkville, MD
Acura MDX
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Mark said all was fine and they did their job and he has no complaints.

Chris M.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Chris said they have been good to him and he has never had an issue.

KC
Karen C.
04/24/2019
MD State Inspection
Friendly staff and clean environment. I appreciated the last minute appt and still getting the inspection completed quickly. I received a call explaining everything to me. Thank you all so much and I will continue to bring my car back for service....great job!

Christina B.
Middle River, MD
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Christina said the business gives her a lot of information about what needs to be done without it being part of the inspection.

PT
Paige T.
Middle River, MD
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Paige said the business did everything they were supposed to do and in a professional manner.

KJ
Kanita J.
Honda Crosstour
04/21/2019
BULL SHIT SERVICE
I had a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE with All Phase....they tild me I needed a transmission WHICH I later found out wasn't true...then they charged me 175.00 just for a diagnosis but when I called they told me a nuch lower price..Im currently in contact with my LAWYER TO GET MY MONEY BACK FOR OVER CHARGE!!

Amanda B.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Amanda said they were all extremely nice and professional. They helped her with what needed to be done so that her vehicle would pass inspection.

GS
Gurinder S.
Lincoln Navigator
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Gurinder said they are very good and they gave him overall satisfaction.

SI
Steven I.
Rosedale, MD
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Steven said this business tried to get over on him. They overcharged him for things. He stated the staff members were good people and very helpful, but he felt they overcharged him.

Mark B.
Fallston, MD
04/08/2019

Dundalk, MD
Chevrolet Venture
03/29/2019
I have been taking my vehicles there for years because I won't go anywhere else.
I have had a lot of trouble finding a trustworthy auto mechanic. Being referred to All Phase Auto Repair by a friend, I was very skeptical and hesitant in the beginning.
My experience thus far with All Phase Auto Repair has been that it is customer-centered, genuine, and very personable. Every time I have taken one of my vehicles there, they have been upfront with me about issues needing repair.
I am very pleased and would refer All Phase Auto Repair to anyone in search of a good, honest, reliable Auto Repair shop.

Taylor B.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Taylor said after her vehicle was inspected, the staff tried to up-sell her.

LP
Lee P.
Joppa, MD
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Lee said that before going to the business, he had his vehicle inspected. They found some things that had to be repaired and he had them all fixed. He was going to take it back to the same business that inspected his vehicle but they were closed. He took it to this facility thinking that it would just fly through but the facility found all the brake lines were bad and rusted. He said the original business did not say anything about the brake lines so he is saying that nothing was wrong with it. They were not leaking or anything.
Jerry and D., Owners from All Phase Auto Repair responded on 03/14/2019

Hi Lee, I am sorry your previous inspector did not see those pitted and severly rusted brake lines, but im glad we seen them and you approved the repairs. Rusted steel brake lines are extremely dangerous and could have blown out soon. I have resent those pictures to you for your veiwing under brakes before we did those repairs. I hope you would consider a better grade after seeing them. Thanks.

Dominic R.
Ford Crown Victoria
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Dominic said the business provided him with the answers he needed.