TH
Tamera H.
Kia Forte
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Tamera said she would not recommend this business for service, and chose not to elaborate.

ジス
ジョセフ ス.
Dundalk, MD
09/18/2019
Very Disappointed. I had Higher Expectations.
I used to work here, so I had very high expectations when I referred a friend here.
A freind of mine had a 2002 Mercedes CLK with an intermittent ground on the lighting circuit, but I did not have the time to troubleshoot it in his timeframe, so I recommended All Phase. I had great confidence in them to perform such a basic diag, finding an intermittent ground.
Terri told him the diag would be $175, which was fine, and that they'd need it for a day or so. No problem.
The next day my friend told me that when he picked up the car, Terri told him that it needed a rear body control module for $1300, and if THAT did not fix it, they'd be happy to replace the front control module as well, for another $1400.
I used to work with Jerry, Dale and Terri, so when I refer someone, I don't expect to be made to look like an ass. They basically charged my friend $175 to tell him they had no idea what was wrong with his car, but they were more than willing to spend his money guessing what the problem was.
Jerry, Dale, Terri. I want to thank you for making me look like a fool, and possibly a crook as well. That's pretty shitty especially when I thought we were friends, but I guess there's a sucker born every minute, right?

KJ
Kanita J.
Honda Crosstour
04/21/2019
BULL SHIT SERVICE
I had a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE with All Phase....they tild me I needed a transmission WHICH I later found out wasn't true...then they charged me 175.00 just for a diagnosis but when I called they told me a nuch lower price..Im currently in contact with my LAWYER TO GET MY MONEY BACK FOR OVER CHARGE!!

Taylor B.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Taylor said after her vehicle was inspected, the staff tried to up-sell her.

LP
Lee P.
Joppa, MD
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Lee said that before going to the business, he had his vehicle inspected. They found some things that had to be repaired and he had them all fixed. He was going to take it back to the same business that inspected his vehicle but they were closed. He took it to this facility thinking that it would just fly through but the facility found all the brake lines were bad and rusted. He said the original business did not say anything about the brake lines so he is saying that nothing was wrong with it. They were not leaking or anything.
Jerry and D., Owners from All Phase Auto Repair responded on 03/14/2019

Hi Lee, I am sorry your previous inspector did not see those pitted and severly rusted brake lines, but im glad we seen them and you approved the repairs. Rusted steel brake lines are extremely dangerous and could have blown out soon. I have resent those pictures to you for your veiwing under brakes before we did those repairs. I hope you would consider a better grade after seeing them. Thanks.

Michael S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Michael said all the brake lines were replaced in his vehicle. Shortly after the service visit, the brakes began to seize up. He stated that the business took no responsibility for the issue. He stated his brakes were working just fine before the staff replaced the brake lines.
Jerry and D., Owners from All Phase Auto Repair responded on 12/12/2018

Michael we really appreciate you as a customer.  Unfortunately replacing steel brake lines for Maryland State Inspection would never cause a caliber to fail.  I think you recently purchased the vehicle.  Sometimes these things occur when purchasing a pre owned vehicle without knowing any history about it.

AW
Antionette W.
Edgewood, MD
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Antionette said the staff told her the horn on her vehicle was inoperable, so it failed the inspection. She said the horn actually works, that she used it before she got to the business, and she tested it afterwards.
Jerry and D., Owners from All Phase Auto Repair responded on 04/04/2018

Hi, when you bring the vehicle back for re inspection.  If the horn is working correctly, we will be happy to pass that item.

VA
Victor A.
Dundalk, MD
Acura 3.5RL
03/24/2018
Expensive
Experience sucked was quoted 80 for saftey inspection but charged my wife 150 when she picked it up very unhappy probably wont return

Ron S.
Dodge Dakota
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Ron said his service was brief. He was not satisfied with the service performed.

RV
Rod V.
Nottingham, MD
Mitsubishi Raider
12/27/2017
Total rip off!
Took my truck in for an inspection and they attempted to take me for a ride. Charged me over 430 for parts that I purchased myself for 280 some of which I didn't need. Then they were going to charge me over 1200 for the labor! Almost 12 hours for what in reality only took under 5. They of course offered to have the work financed so they would have a chance to squeeze some extra interest out of me. Not sure if their rent was due and it had been a slow month or what, but I would steer clear of this place!

ES
Emily S.
Nissan Sentra
11/18/2017 Category: Service
Emily said she had a scheduled appointment for 8:30 am. She was told the work on her vehicle would take an hour and a half, but she sat in the waiting room for 3 hours watching people that did not have appointments get in and out before her.
Jerry and D., Owners from All Phase Auto Repair responded on 12/28/2017

We are sorry you had to wait this long.  Sometimes inspections take longer than the predicted time.  We will do better.

Ron B.
Middle River, MD
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Ray. He said they told Ron that he needed a whole new steering column and wanted to charge too much. They charged him $100dollars for the diagnostic and didn't work on the vehicle.
Jerry and D., Owners from All Phase Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2017

We spent over an hour diagnosing that vehicle while you waited.  You seen the column completely dissembled and then put back together.  That's what your $100 charge went towards in which you agreed to pay before we touched the vehicle.  Our conclusion was a internal defect in the column.

Ricky C.
Baltimore, MD
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Ricky said he paid the business to fix his air conditioner but it is still not working. He will never take his vehicle there again.
Jerry and D., Owners from All Phase Auto Repair responded on 08/30/2016

We attempted several times to contact this customer in reference to bringing their car back in. Customer has not returned any calls to address his concerns.

BD
Bob D.
Nottingham, MD
Mazda MPV
05/21/2016
Did not listen to what I said when I dropped off the vehicle
I was very disappointed! We. Dropped the vehicle off, explaining what we had been through and what we needed to be fixed. I was than called with an estimate of $3000 for a vehicle that is no where near valued at that cost, and after explaining that I had already put out over $1000 already. The estimate was ridiculous and proved that either you did not listen to what I said when I dropped the vehicle off, on you just didn't care!
Jerry and D., Owners from All Phase Auto Repair responded on 05/25/2016

We have talked with Bob and realized lots of information we gave on his vehicle lacked proper explanations. We also failed to let him know we typically wish to show our customers our findings usually waiters, which tend to clarify and back up our findings. We look forward to improvements and our relationship with Bob and his family.

Kiyomi S.
Baltimore, MD
05/13/2016
Feed back
Customer service at the front desk is excellent (Teri). She provides information re: what needs to be done (by priority) and the estimates for each of the repairs. Actual repairs after the fact are a little questionable. The first time I used All Phase Auto, a new battery was installed. Several weeks after that I had to call AAA twice in one day (first responder not too competent; but the 2nd responded caught the fact that the battery terminals were not tight enough, causing my car to not start, not even turnover when turning the key in the ignition). On the second visit, the reverse back lights were checked and supposedly fixed, but within a week, there are signals on my dashboard indicating some problem with the rear lighting. My car is 15 years old, so I do understand that problems are to be expected.