BC
Bob C.
Beverly Hills, FL
06/27/2017
Now the end of the story
On 12/05/2016 I posted a very favorable review about all the attempts to fix a problem on a 2008 Audi TT Roadster convertible top issue. Though Prestige ultimately did not fix the problem, requiring me to take the car to a dealer, I did feel they tried to do right by me. As I felt bad that Prestige had spent lots of time on the car, I only asked for a free service instead of a refund. Turns out that in order to replace the oil filter, an under car access panel needed to be removed. I discovered the panel had not been replaced shortly after the service. The service tech admitted to me that he had forgotten to replace it. It has now been 6 months since the service and I learned today that Prestige will not be replacing it. I must do so at my cost. I can now longer recommend them.

RJ
Ryan J.
Lecanto, FL
12/11/2015 Category: Service
Ryan said the staff at the business are very nice, but he thinks he may have paid for time that was held up. He said he was talking with the lady at the front desk about putting his vehicle in the computer when she called in the technician who said if the check engine light is not on putting it on the computer will do no good. So it was decided to try it anyway and the computer showed nothing, but he paid for the time in the office as well as the time to put it on the computer.
The Team a. from All Prestige Automotive responded on 12/16/2015

Thank you for the review, Ryan, we appreciate your feedback!

In all truthfulness, you were charged a lower adjusted amount based solely on the time the technician was working with your vehicle and the time when both yourself and the technician were discussing all possible options.

Every step taken was explained to you prior, and with your approval. There is ZERO "office time" ever charged to the clients.

If you have any questions, please free to stop by during the week, anytime between 8 am to 5 pm.

KJ
Kenneth J.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/26/2016 Category: Service
Kenneth said he would recommend the business for service.

Larry M.
Inglis, FL
BMW 530i
10/28/2016 Category: Service
Larry said he liked the business because the service was great but it took 2 weeks to get his vehicle.

Dave S.
BMW 335i
09/30/2016 Category: Service
Dave said the business provided good service.

Reese B.
Volkswagen GLI
05/11/2016 Category: Service
Reese said the service is good. They're prompt and efficient. He recommends the service.

Bill M.
Mercedes-Benz E550
05/07/2016 Category: Service
Bill said he received overall good service but the prices are a little high.

LC
Linda C.
Mercedes-Benz SL500
04/26/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Billy. He said he had a good experience.

Don R.
Porsche Cayenne
02/21/2016 Category: Service
Don said he would recommend this business for service but he had to wait until 6:00 pm for his vehicle to be ready.

Dana M.
Lecanto, FL
Porsche Cayenne
02/17/2016 Category: Service
Dana said she had a bulb replaced at the business and after one week, it failed.

RP
Reginald P.
Beverly Hills, FL
01/19/2016 Category: Service
Reginald said he was happy with the service.

Thanks for the review!

JILL C.
Volkswagen Passat
01/07/2016
06 Passat
Fun time with Sandra. Will be back to fix my light. Nice and local!
The Team a. from All Prestige Automotive responded on 01/24/2016

Thanks for the review, Ms. Jill! It was a pleasure to meet and assist you!

Jeries A.
Inverness, FL
Mercedes-Benz E320
12/25/2015 Category: Service
Jeries said it took two visits before they detected the problem. They did a good job.
The Team a. from All Prestige Automotive responded on 01/24/2016

Thanks for the review. We do apologize about the multiple visits as we understand your time is valuable too. Unfortunately, some vehicle issues do require multiple visits due to their complex nature. All the components of the vehicle do work together as a whole and if one is having an problem, it sometimes can cause other components to read incorrectly-especially anything concerning onboard system readings. If you have any questions, do feel free to stop by so we could possibly clarify things. Thanks! :-)

PS
Pat S.
10/17/2015 Category: Service
Pat said the business does provide very good service. Their prices are competitive, they are courteous and professional
The Team a. from All Prestige Automotive responded on 11/16/2015

Thanks Ms. Pat! Teri says Hello.

Hope things are going great for you!

CG
Chris G.
04/25/2019
Fake All Prestige Automotive
Open letter to the general public 04/25/2019
All Prestige Automotive Inc. 309 N.W. US Hwy 19 in Crystal River, opened its doors in September of 1991. For 25 years it serviced European, Asian and Domestic vehicles to the high standers of a Bosch Service center. We received a AAA rating from the Better Business Bureau. The Chamber of Commerce awarded us the Apple of the eye award. The Chronicle awarded us Readers’ Choice Best Foreign Car service 16 years in a row, to name a few.
In 2016 I leased the business for two years, to individuals that trashed my building and property, took all my equipment and drove off most of the customers with overcharging and poor workmanship. The court system is slow. I am suing them for all the damage they did and removing all of my equipment to the point I could not reopen my business for 18 months till recently as Knightly Auto Inc. in Crystal River. They continue to use my name and phone number. New number to reach me (cell) 352-302-9777or new shop number 352-228-4823.
I await the justice system to do its job.
Pleased don’t be fooled by the stolen similar name “All Prestige Automotive LLC and my old number 795-7000 in their location on Hwy 488 Dunnellon Road.
That is not me! I look forward to seeing all my customers return to Crystal River for all your Automotive needs. Thank you, Chris G.