CG
Chris G.
04/25/2019
Fake All Prestige Automotive
Open letter to the general public 04/25/2019
All Prestige Automotive Inc. 309 N.W. US Hwy 19 in Crystal River, opened its doors in September of 1991. For 25 years it serviced European, Asian and Domestic vehicles to the high standers of a Bosch Service center. We received a AAA rating from the Better Business Bureau. The Chamber of Commerce awarded us the Apple of the eye award. The Chronicle awarded us Readers’ Choice Best Foreign Car service 16 years in a row, to name a few.
In 2016 I leased the business for two years, to individuals that trashed my building and property, took all my equipment and drove off most of the customers with overcharging and poor workmanship. The court system is slow. I am suing them for all the damage they did and removing all of my equipment to the point I could not reopen my business for 18 months till recently as Knightly Auto Inc. in Crystal River. They continue to use my name and phone number. New number to reach me (cell) 352-302-9777or new shop number 352-228-4823.
I await the justice system to do its job.
Pleased don’t be fooled by the stolen similar name “All Prestige Automotive LLC and my old number 795-7000 in their location on Hwy 488 Dunnellon Road.
That is not me! I look forward to seeing all my customers return to Crystal River for all your Automotive needs. Thank you, Chris G.

CG
Chris G.
04/25/2019
Fake All Prestige Automotive
Open letter to the general public 04/25/2019
I await the justice system to do its job.

JOSEPH K.
12/22/2016
Good folks, good service, fast repairs- what more could I want
They may specialize in European cars but they sure know how to fix a lot more than just that. They work on regular American made trucks too, and I saw them working on a Mazda when picked up my truck. Good folks, I'll be coming back

BC
Bob C.
Beverly Hills, FL
12/05/2016
The rest of the story
In may, I took a new to me 08 Audi TT roadster in for a problem with the convertible top freezing up when opening or closing. After adjusting the "flap motors", a part of the soft top mechanism, the top worked for about a month. When I took it back they readjusted the motors, at no charge, but warned that if the motors were failing the top would fail again the motors would need to be replaced. Which it did two weeks later. Prestige replaced the motors only to find out the car's on board computers would not talk to the new OEM motors. Two service techs worked on the car for most of the day. They even called in a specialist to try and resolve the issue, all to no avail. At this point I am looking at two motors, and lots of tech labor time without a fix. When the owner arrived to give me the bad news, I feared the worst. Not only did he tell me I owed nothing, but offered to return previous payments I had made to Prestige for all the failed fixes, and he would give me the new motors, and make any calls needed to other automotive service centers to explain what they had done so far. WOW..... Talk about customer service!!! It turned out be proprietary software that was not supposed to be in the soft top code. Prestige had replaced several motors without issue.
I have to say I was really impressed with not only all the time and effort spent on my behalf, but the honesty and integrity Prestige demonstrated. I highly recommend them
Bob C

KJ
Kenneth J.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/26/2016 Category: Service
Kenneth said he would recommend the business for service.

KG
KATHY G.
11/23/2016
Kind professional service

Jeremy F.
Mercedes-Benz GL450
11/18/2016 Category: Service
Jeremy said he had a good experience.

TOM B.
Mercedes-Benz SL55
11/11/2016
You feel like they really care about you!
Their work is always done to perfection.

Larry M.
Inglis, FL
BMW 530i
10/28/2016 Category: Service
Larry said he liked the business because the service was great but it took 2 weeks to get his vehicle.

KG
KATHY G.
10/25/2016
Friendly, good mechanic
The Team a. from All Prestige Automotive responded on 11/02/2016

Thank you for the review, Kathy.

ROBERT B.
Lecanto, FL
Mercedes-Benz R500
10/24/2016
Brust Fix
I am very satisfied with the work and the quickness in completing it. I will use you again.
The Team a. from All Prestige Automotive responded on 11/02/2016

Robert, thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that you were satisfied and look forward to seeing you at your next appoinment.

RK
Rick K.
Floral City, FL
10/21/2016 Category: Service
Rick said he was happy with the result from the service at the business.
The Team a. from All Prestige Automotive responded on 11/02/2016

Thank you for the review, Rick.

TC
Terry C.
Suzuki Forenza
10/19/2016 Category: Service
Terry said they did a very good job.

Thanks Terry!

BT
Bill T.
Florida
Mercedes-Benz SLK230
10/19/2016 Category: Service
Bill said everything was great. They did great work, the pricing was decent and they did a nice job. There is only one problem with the passenger's side mirror and the plastic casing has a big crack. He will be taking his vehicle back for this.
The Team a. from All Prestige Automotive responded on 11/02/2016

Thank you for your business and the review, Bill. We are glad to hear that everything was beyond satisfactory! Please let us know when you want to get that mirror replaced- we'll be here for you.

GS
Gray S.
Homosassa, FL
GMC Yukon XL
10/14/2016 Category: Service
Gray said this business did everything they were supposed to do.