JQ
Los Angeles, CA
Acura RSX
05/03/2021
Friendly and knowledgeable
Excellent customer services I would recommend this business

ALFRED M.
Nissan Versa
04/17/2021
Professional
Very cool to work with

DAVID G.
04/14/2021
Friendly Honest Business
Juan does a great job explaining all repairs. I own older high mileage vehicles, they always keep them running. I’ve never had to return to get a repair re-fixed.

AP
ANNETTE P.
Kia Optima
04/14/2021
Always honest, loyal and professional
A friend of mine referred me and I have been coming to this place for a few years now. I have never been disapointed or steared wrong. I will gladly recommend this place to anyone in need of auto repair services.

Mari S.
04/02/2021
Great experience
I’ve been burned by many other auto repair places overcharging me for services I didn’t need. So I was very upset when the last place I had been going to closed. Well it looks like I found a replacement for them! Allstate was super professional, courteous and efficient. The pricing was very fair. I’ll be going there from now on.

KR
KURT R.
04/01/2021
Juan is always wonderful to work with. Great service

BT
BERNARD T.
03/31/2021
On Time within Quote
Honda quoted $679.0 for a brake replacement. Allstate quoted and stayed within $625.00

JAN M.
03/31/2021
Well organized shop.
Shop has knowledgeable mechanics and is well-organized.

VM
VICTORIA M.
03/27/2021
They stand by their work
This is the only place I take my car's there fast and friendly and they stand by their work

HH
HENRY H.
INFINITI M45
03/23/2021
Tire repair
I've been going to allstate auto repair for over 16yrs, always taken good care for me. The owner is very honest, professional. I do highly recommend it!

JANE F.
Montrose, CA
03/20/2021
Fast and Friendly
I only take my vehicles to AAA approved mechanics and I’m so thankful that I found Allstate Auto Repair. Honest, capable, and efficient!

Ara M.
03/19/2021
Polite, courteous and knowledgeable
The work was explained prior to work, I was made comfortable and informed.

DAVID S.
Glendale, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
03/18/2021
Excellent customer service
I have taken my vehicle to Allstate several times and Juan is always friendly, professional and honest. He is very fair and willing to work with customers.

Buick Rendezvous
03/15/2021
sure criticis worst app ever
All-State Auto Repair is great. I have used them for many years and have always been happy with their work.

ROBERT S.
Glendale, CA
03/13/2021
Repair and service
Been going to Allstate for years. Always honest and no pressure to add services. This visit my final price was lower than my quote because the part they needed was not necessary once they got it all apart. They were able to repair without it.