Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

SD
Serina D.
Temple City, CA
Chevrolet Volt
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Serina said the business had a long wait time.

AT
Adrian T.
Los Angeles, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Adrian said he wasn't sure about some of the pricing of the items. The prices seemed off and the job seemed more expensive than it should've been. He stated he felt like he was double dipped on the service as well.

IS
Ihsan S.
Glendale, CA
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Ihsan said the service and staff at this business were great.
Juan F. G. from Allstate Auto Repair responded on 11/08/2018

Hi Ihsan, thank you for your review and recommendation. We will like to make that 3 star review into a 5 star review please give us the opportunity to serve you again.

08/20/2018
engine light blinking
Brought in my car because engine light is on and right off the bat I am told its going to cost $150.00 to plug in the electronic device to tell me whats the matter with the car. I go to many mechanics and no one has ever charged me an inspection fee. that was crazy and the car was over 1900.00 and the 150.00 wasn't deducted from the 1900.00. Another thing I had to come in twice take time off work because they couldn't get it right the first time.

KL
Kyle L.
Yucaipa, CA
Volkswagen Touareg
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Kyle said the staff told him one thing but he got something else.

AH
Andre H.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
06/14/2017 Category: Service
Andre said the business completed the service, but the vehicle needs to returned for corrections.

Martin D.
Toyota Sequoia
04/15/2017 Category: Service
Martin said the service provided by this business was fine.

DE
David E.
05/02/2015 Category: Service
David said he brought his vehicle to this business for an oil change and they tripped the speedometer, so instead of showing miles per hour, it showed kilometers per hour. He had to take his vehicle somewhere else to get it fixed.
Juan F. G. from Allstate Auto Repair responded on 05/05/2015

HELLO DAVID,
   THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING AND RECOMMENDING US. I WANT TO PERSONALLY APPOLOGIZE FOR ACCIDENTLY CHANGING YOUR SPEEDOMETER. EVERYTIME WE PERFORM A 5K SERVICE WE RESET THE MAINTENANCE LIGHT IN YOUR VEHICLE. THATS PROBABLY HOW THE SPEEDOMETER GOT CHANGED. WE ALWAYS LOOK FOR WAYS TO IMPROVE SO I WILL PASS THIS ON TO MY TECHNICIANS.

SINCERELY

NK
Nicholas K.
California
BMW 750i
04/15/2015 Category: Service
Nicholas said the business resolved the initial dissatisfaction with a realignment.

04/15/2015 Category: Service
Nicholas said the body work was not done properly and would not recommend them as a result.
Juan F. G. from Allstate Auto Repair responded on 04/22/2015

HELLO NICHOLAS,
  THANK YOU FOR CLEARING THINGS UP WITH ME ON THE PHONE TODAY. WE WERE CONFUSED SINCE WE DONT DO BODY WORK HERE. AGAIN THANK YOU FOR BEING A VALUED CUSTOMER.

FN
FRED N.
Honda Accord
03/10/2015
they all are honest, reliable and knowledgeable
new Catalytic converter sounds loose. I can hear a rattling sound when I release the gas after accelerating. I will have to return with it.
PLEASE change the name from Fred's to my Elizabeth.
Juan F. G. from Allstate Auto Repair responded on 03/11/2015

HELLO ELIZABETH,
   THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS. WE STRIVE TO DO OUR BEST IN KEEPING YOU AND ALL OUR CUSTOMERS 100% SATISFIED AND HAPPY. I'M GLAD WE WERE ABLE TO FIND AND CORRECT THAT RATTLE IN THE REAR EXHAUST HEATSHIELD AND I ALSO MADE THE NAME CHANGE FOR YOU. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR BEING A VALUED CUSTOMER.

BRUCE B.
La Crescenta Montrose, CA
Mazda 5
04/10/2014
Very friendly people
They did a good job on my car; however, I think the charge was too high.
Juan F. G. from Allstate Auto Repair responded on 04/16/2014

Hello Bruce,

Thank you for coming and trusting your vehicle with us. I also wanted thank you for your expressions and recommending us. I do appreciate your concern about controlling auto service costs, believe me i know every dollar is important. I want you to know that my pricing is calculated to only cover my costs and allow me a fair profit along with being able to provide one of the best warranties in town, nothing more. So again Bruce thank you for being a loyal customer and we look foward to serving you for many years.

Yours Truly
Juan Guerra

ES
Eric S.
California
03/31/2014 Category: Service
Eric said the business called him and they talked about the aggressiveness of trying to sell him a radiator or belts and apologized.

03/31/2014 Category: Service
Eric said this business suggested he have some work done to his vehicle that he did not think he needed. They told him he needed a new radiator and all he needed was coolant so they added some. They told him his belts were old and bad but when he asked them if they checked them they said no. That was strange for them not to check but tell him that because it is a big cost. He did not have any of it done and all they did was replace his headlight and wipers. He would not recommend them due to the reasons just stated.
Juan F. G. from Allstate Auto Repair responded on 04/16/2014

Hi Eric
  Thanks for the review and also taking time to talk to me about what seemed to be a miscommunication of what might be a cause to low coolant and a need to first perform a coolant pressure test to see if there is a leak. Like we talked about we are always looking for ways to improve our service to our customers like our new 3yr 36k miles nationwide warranty. I know your vehicle reliance and safety is important to you so we again thank you for allowing us to be a part of that.

Andrew