Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

KC
Kevin C.
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff do quality work at a reasonable rate.

PJ
Paul J.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the service was good and was done in a timely manner.

DANIEL G.
11/26/2019
For years, I have been bringing multiple family cars here for all sorts of maintenance and repairs. I had a smog check done here for the first time. As always, I received the efficient and friendly service that keeps me coming back time and time again.

MARK R.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/25/2019
Keeps my ol' girl runnin'!
The folks here are always looking out for me! I never feel like i'm being "up sold" on anything, and the work usually results in tactile changes to my old trucks performance, so I'm confident that they know what they're doing!

TG
Terresa G.
Baldwin Park, CA
Chrysler Crossfire
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Terresa said the staff really helped her and she appreciated them.

GH
Giordan H.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Giordan said they have been nothing but good to him.

AD
Annette D.
Ford Fiesta
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Annette said she's been going to this business for years.

HN
HELEN N.
Scion xB
11/04/2019
Caring for the customer
I highly recommend my AllState Repair. My starter broke. Manage to get my car to the shop. They made arrangements to have a starter delivered. They arranged to take me home and in two and half hours it was done. I was surprised and pleased they came and picked me. A Very Happy Customer!!

WJ
Wade J.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Wade said the service was good and quick.

David M.
Tujunga, CA
Toyota Yaris
10/09/2019 Category: Service
David said the employees were really good with disclosing the price. The price was fair and the employees showed him the issues on his vehicle.

SO
SHEILA O.
Lincoln Continental
10/05/2019
This Is My Go-to Auto Repair Shop
I have been taking my car here for several years for service and repairs and always feel that I am being treated fairly and as a valued customer. My latest experience was more than satisfactory. A few emergent situations were pointed out to me that should be addressed timely, at my convenience.
Shout outs to Juan, the service manager, who is very knowledgeable and will help make services adhere to one's personal time needs and schedule.

GG
GINGER G.
Sun Valley, CA
Scion tC
09/24/2019
great service
Juan ia very friendly and informative. He tells me what needs to be fixed now or if it can wait a while and do it in the future. That gives me the option whether I have to spend the money now or if I can wait and save for the future. Thank you

KC
Kevin C.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said this is a very professional organization. The service was great and completed quickly. He stated the staff is very honest and he was pleased with the outcome. He mentioned Juan, the manager, always shows him the parts and why the service is needed, as well as pointing out any thing else he notices.

MAIA M.
Sunland, CA
Ford Expedition
09/16/2019
Honest & Reliable
I trust these guys with my car and they do their best to provide great service in a timely manner.

DANIEL G.
09/15/2019
Loyal Customer
On this visit, my car had an oil change and front brake replacement. I am a long time and loyal customer. Juan and his staff are very friendly and trustworthy. I always recommend them to others.

JERRY B.
Montrose, CA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/14/2019
Happy
Great work, honest and ❤caring...

RICHARD S.
Glendale, CA
GMC Savana Cutaway
09/14/2019
2009 Savana box truck
( more so than the dealers, I have been to )

Always honest and knowledgeable. I prefer them to the dealers..

Raul S.
La Crescenta Montrose, CA
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Raul said the service was good.

ROMMEL M.
Audi Q7
09/06/2019
Wheel alignment service
Allstate Auto does quality service all the time. I come here to service my 3 cars and they always deliver good results. I even refer this shop to my friends and they’re are pleased with the services.

HD
Henrik D.
Acura RL
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Henrik said the smog check was fast, easy and affordable.