Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

MI
Matthew I.
10/22/2014 Category: Service
Matthew said this business put catalytic converters on his vehicle and it was not supposed to be there. He would not recommend them due to this experience.
Juan F. G. from Allstate Auto Repair responded on 11/04/2014

HELLO MATTHEW
  THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH US AND HOW UNFORTUNATELY OUR SUPPLIER SENT US THE WRONG CONVERTERS 2YRS AGO FOR YOUR MUSTANG. WE ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO IMPROVE AND MAKE OUR CUSTOMERS EXPERIENCE TO BE A HAPPY ONE. IM GLAD WE WERE ABLE TO REPLACE THEM FOR YOU AT NO CHARGE BUT WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE THAT THIS PUT ON YOU.

THANKS AGAIN
ANDREW ZEPEDA

KATHRIN S.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
09/13/2014
Big disappointment!
Very very disappointed. I chose the repair shop based on a positive rating by AAA. I went in because my vehicle was overheating. I had recently had major work done on the air conditioning unit (as in a new unit, done elsewhere). I clearly explained in detail the work I had recently done, plus the subsequent work done in attempts to correct the overheating. I was told that components within the air-conditioning unit were "coming apart", causing internal damage. I was also told that the internal pressure was very high due to the amount of metal loose in the system. I was then quoted $1600 to…replace the air-conditioning unit. Considering I had just replaced the air-conditioning unit, I was surprised at that "diagnosis" I wisely declined that service. In addition to that, I was advised that the fan clutch was shot and needed replacing ($400). I went ahead and did have them replace the fan clutch but took my vehicle back to the original shop that did the AC work. On a very through evaluation my AC is perfectly fine, not "coming apart". I am shocked to think this shop tried to sell me on a $1600 AC repair/replacement that was unnecessary. So, no I won't be back and I won't be referring anyone there either.