Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

MT
Martin T.
Los Angeles, CA
03/22/2014 Category: Service
Martin said everything went well and it was very satisfactory. He had no problems at all.

NS
Noel S.
03/22/2014 Category: Service
Noel said this is a trustworthy, no pressure business. She said she is very happy and pleased with the service they provide.

BD
BOB D.
Honda Accord
03/20/2014
Honesty
I appreciate the upfront approach. I am never pushed to purchase something I don't want. I am advised of what I might need.

JEFF F.
Los Angeles, CA
03/18/2014
I had a very good experience at Allstate Auto Repair. The service advisor, Andrew was very informative and frank and courteous. He worked with me on my budget. The problem with my 2004 Chev Tahoe was one of those maddening intermittent problems that defied diagnosis. You know, the one that happens to you but never to the mechanic. But John, one of their best mechanics zeroed in on the problem and nailed it! No more "check engine light". I would recommend Allstate Auto Repair to everybody. I believe they have integrity and are honest and strive to be fair. (And they succeed).

BG
BETTY G.
03/13/2014
Efficient, informative, knowledgeable and reliable
Have serviced my cars previously. They ask and write down everything you have to say about your car first. When they call they explain everything that needs to be done but no pressure. Work is done expeditiously, prices are comparable.