Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

BRUCE B.
Mazda 5
04/10/2014
Very friendly people
They did a good job on my car; however, I think the charge was too high.

Hello Bruce,

Thank you for coming and trusting your vehicle with us. I also wanted thank you for your expressions and recommending us. I do appreciate your concern about controlling auto service costs, believe me i know every dollar is important. I want you to know that my pricing is calculated to only cover my costs and allow me a fair profit along with being able to provide one of the best warranties in town, nothing more. So again Bruce thank you for being a loyal customer and we look foward to serving you for many years.

Yours Truly
Juan Guerra

BG
Bruce G.
Pontiac Firebird
04/10/2014 Category: Service
Bruce said he was referred to the business by a friend. He found them to be reasonable, do good work and he said he is very happy with their service. He will be bringing them more work soon.

AR
APHRODITTE R.
04/08/2014
Location, service
Andrew is extremely helpful and very knowledgeable.

DOROTHY S.
Mercury Mariner
04/08/2014
Service review
Friendly and timely service
Fair prices
Thorough review of service needs

STEVE H.
La Cañada Flintridge, CA
Pontiac Grand Am
04/03/2014
Superb work at reasonable prices
Juan, Andrew and the mechanics are rock stars in my opinion. I have been coming here for seven years and have never been disappointed with the quality and integrity of this shop. Quality work at fair prices. Thanks guys.

MARCELINO H.
03/31/2014
Attention to details
Always good service.

ES
Eric S.
California
03/31/2014 Category: Service
Eric said the business called him and they talked about the aggressiveness of trying to sell him a radiator or belts and apologized.

03/31/2014 Category: Service
Eric said this business suggested he have some work done to his vehicle that he did not think he needed. They told him he needed a new radiator and all he needed was coolant so they added some. They told him his belts were old and bad but when he asked them if they checked them they said no. That was strange for them not to check but tell him that because it is a big cost. He did not have any of it done and all they did was replace his headlight and wipers. He would not recommend them due to the reasons just stated.

Hi Eric
  Thanks for the review and also taking time to talk to me about what seemed to be a miscommunication of what might be a cause to low coolant and a need to first perform a coolant pressure test to see if there is a leak. Like we talked about we are always looking for ways to improve our service to our customers like our new 3yr 36k miles nationwide warranty. I know your vehicle reliance and safety is important to you so we again thank you for allowing us to be a part of that.

Andrew

AT
ANGEL T.
03/27/2014
Juan, you do a great job! Trustworthy, I've been taking all my car in your shop for the last 10 years!
All state is reliable, been taking my car here for years...

HV
Customer for lifw

GM
Garen M.
03/27/2014 Category: Service
Garen said the business was a fast and they had courteous service.

TL
Toni L.
03/25/2014 Category: Service
Toni said they are the best. They are friendly and helpful.

John B.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
03/25/2014 Category: Service
John said the business is really good. They helped out on a few tricky things that were going on with his vehicle.

Danny G.
CA
03/22/2014
Great Customer Service and Quality Repairs
I have been bringing my cars to Allstate for many years. Juan, Andrew and the entire staff are the best. They are just really nice people. As a customer, you can rest assured they will be honest, upfront, and informative regarding any service or repair your vehicle may need.

ST
STEPHENS T.
BMW 318i
03/22/2014
Better Qualilty, Lower Price Than Dealers!
We have switched all of our cars (a BMW, a Jaguar and a Toyota) to Allstate. They have consistently provided us with better quality at a lower cost!

GE
Gery E.
Fresno, CA
Honda Accord
03/22/2014 Category: Service
Gery said they seemed honest and were prompt.

MT
Martin T.
03/22/2014 Category: Service
Martin said everything went well and it was very satisfactory. He had no problems at all.

NS
Noel S.
03/22/2014 Category: Service
Noel said this is a trustworthy, no pressure business. She said she is very happy and pleased with the service they provide.

GR
GLORIA R.
Nissan Rogue
03/20/2014
everyone is about saftey and great service to customers.
The best part, as an Allstate customer, is knowing and feeling that their main interest is best quality service,repairs, and safety. Allstate associates are hard working, precise/accurate, very knowledgeable and glad they are just conveniently around the corner! THANKS GUYS!!! Cordially, your biggest Fan!
Juan F. G. from Allstate Auto Repair responded on 04/16/2014

Thank you Gloria, we are glad to be here for you.

BD
BOB D.
Honda Accord
03/20/2014
Honesty
I appreciate the upfront approach. I am never pushed to purchase something I don't want. I am advised of what I might need.

JEFF F.
03/18/2014
I had a very good experience at Allstate Auto Repair. The service advisor, Andrew was very informative and frank and courteous. He worked with me on my budget. The problem with my 2004 Chev Tahoe was one of those maddening intermittent problems that defied diagnosis. You know, the one that happens to you but never to the mechanic. But John, one of their best mechanics zeroed in on the problem and nailed it! No more "check engine light". I would recommend Allstate Auto Repair to everybody. I believe they have integrity and are honest and strive to be fair. (And they succeed).