BL
BETTY L.
Yucca Valley, CA
Jeep Liberty
05/07/2020
I get e mails . Next day appointments. If you need something right now, I think you can drive in & they will try to take care of it ASAP.

ROMMEL M.
Audi Q7
05/06/2020
Audi Q7
I dropped off my car for oil change and AC refrigerant charge. They were reasonably priced, timely and honest. I was able to use my AAA membership discount too.

Mike W.
Dodge Journey
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Mike said he recommends this business.

JERRY B.
Montrose, CA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/29/2020
Panic resolved
Thanks so much Juan and his crew for the speedy job of fixing my Trailblazer! At a reasonable price.

H`
Henry `.
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Henry said this is a great facility and they're reliable.

MAIA M.
Sunland, CA
Toyota Matrix
04/23/2020
The best!
Honest, hardworking, problem solvers who are real people! I don’t know what I’d do without them!

RICHARD S.
Glendale, CA
GMC Savana Cutaway
04/23/2020
HONEST, AND ACCURATE WORK.
ALWAYS A GOOD EXPERIENCE OF MY TWO VEHICLES AT ALLSTATE AUTO.

AE
ANNETTE E.
04/18/2020
Thankful
Juan & the Mechanics at Allstate will take the time to explain what repairs or maintenance your vehicle needs with patience & understanding to your needs and budget. Their always Friendly, Honest, Good Service, Offer Choices/Recommendations. They always help me to the best of their ability and give me a few options to choose from and help me understand the importance of my choices. They are a little pricier than other mechanics but stand by their work/warranty and they are not pushy. Thanks for all you do.

GC
Grant C.
Glendale, CA
Toyota Prius c
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Grant's wife. She said that the place was fast, thorough and kind.

Chevrolet Cruze
04/06/2020
Reliable and rust worthy
They communicate with you and don’t pull any tricks. They’re really friendly

JERRY B.
Montrose, CA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/16/2020
Great work!
The service people are the best! Juan makes sure all items on the car are ok, and always informs you what you may need in the future.

EN
Esther N.
Los Angeles, CA
03/15/2020
Fast and helpful
Took me in right away , price was reasonable , very friendly and helpful .

BC
Barny C.
Lakewood, CA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/14/2020
Got me out of a bind great service
Good people

Michael M.
Honda Civic del Sol
03/02/2020
Attention to detail
Juan took the time to make sure I understood what my car needed. Very easy to talk to. Works with a good and considerate team.

JEFF F.
03/01/2020
Vehicle Service
Allstate did the brakes on my Chevy Tahoe and I am completely satisfied. The wait time was short and the job was completed exactly when promised. While I was sitting in the waiting room, I saw at least two customers come in after their vehicle service and thank the owner/manager, Juan profusely, and I do mean profusely for the great service and care taken. One person, a woman said she would definitely refer Allstate Auto Repair to friends. I think you will be thoroughly satisfied with Allstate Auto Repair.
Juan F. G. from Allstate Auto Repair responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you Mr. Farrow for this great review. we really appreciate your business and you very much for taking the time to give us this grear review.