Dani M.
Altamonte Springs, FL
03/23/2020
Gave advice on something not knowledged about. Had i listened it would have cost me.
Online it says theyre open til 530. Thought id be fine to get there after work but no they really close at 5 which i found out later. Was penalized for missing work.
Not only that but i kept asking for transmission fluid as it says in my owners manual needed. The receptionist shouldnt give advice if shes not familar with cars. I said id just take my car to the dealer for the change. She insisted time and time again since i have a CVT transmission a fluid change wasnt humanly possible and my car just doesnt get fluid. At first i thought it was odd and felt like i was scammed out of 50. So went to my car looked at my owners manual again and its NEEDED for my CVT. Took it to the dealer and they were happy to get me fluid and my issues are no longer there. The lady was dumb, i should have insisted on a refund, but now i will never return. Waste of time and money.

RA
ROBERT A.
Longwood, FL
Chevrolet S-10
08/29/2017
Won't be going back anymore.
The last time I use this place........

GN
GREG N.
Daytona Beach, FL
02/16/2017
Not so Great.
Flashing underneath car was not correctly reattached. Cable for horn and led dashboard lighting was not correctly put back. Oil change on car gasket was not put on correctly. Had to take car to dealership to have these items corrected. After the service.