Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Monty W.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Repair
As always, prompt and professional. Delivered within budget and on time!!!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/25/2018

Monty, as always a pleasure working with you, great clients like yourself make our job easy. Thank You

BC
Bob C.
Stockton, NJ
Oldsmobile Aurora
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Oldsmobile
I appreciate that time was taken to accept my calls and discuss my observations and thoughts on the mystery of the water leaks and to test drive the Olds on short notice to confirm a new wheel bearing was needed.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/25/2018

Bob, We are here for our clients and always give it our all to solve problems. Thank you for the opportunity

Jack D.
Ford Fiesta
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Customer service, and attention to details.
Another great service appointment at Amwell !
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/25/2018

Jack, We strive to be the best at what we do, it sounds like we are successful. We appreciate your patronage for over the years

Rene M.
Volkswagen Eos
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied
I really appreciate the discussion and follow up to help me understand my choices and the risk/benefits.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/25/2018

Rene, educating and satisfying our clients is what we do best, thank you for sharing

Becky B.
Milford, NJ
Toyota Camry LE
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Great
People, location, service - all excellent!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/25/2018

Becky, Thank you for the kind words, It is exciting to say we have helped keep your 400,000 Toyota on the road.

TJ
Ted J.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
I’m ready
Thank you for getting my Jeep GC ready for the Baja 1000 off road race. Seriously, the steering and suspension issues were diagnosed and corrected by your excellent team. Thanks for keeping the ‘02 in good shape.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/23/2018

Ted, as always a pleasure working with you. Good luck in the race :)

Shari S.
04/15/2018 Category: Service
Amwell Automotive a great choice
Been using Amwell Automotive for years. Again helped me out in an emergency repair. Quick response. Quick diagnosis. Quick resolution. They have never done me wrong! This is where you should go for car maintenance and repair.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/25/2018

Shari, It has been our pleasure serving you for so many years, You know we love keeping your Honda's going. Have a great day

SD
Shawn D.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/13/2018 Category: Service
the mystery of the tail light fish bowl
Pat, Kevin and Diane are awesome!

Shawn, you always bring us something interesting, Thank You

Lonnie B.
04/08/2018 Category: Service
My 2013 Toyota Tacoma
Outstanding service for my trusty Tacoma. Thank you again folks at Amwell Auto, what a team!!

Lonnie, You truly are a 5 star client, thank you

KK
Kristin K.
Trenton, NJ
Best Service, For Cars and People
Trustworthy, thorough, generous, kind. This describes Amwell Automotive.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/12/2018

So kind we really appreciate it. Kristin we are blessed to have so many wonderful clients like yourself

KE
Kathleen E.
On time service
I was able to make a timely appointment for both of my vehicles. They were done on time and I was given a comprehensive assessment of both cars.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/12/2018

Kathleen, we know how busy life can be I am glad we could help. Enjoy the warm weather

RL
Robin L.
BMW 128i
bmw brakes & service
Feel that you are honest with me . Appreciate the ride to work. Like having a relationship with you and hope to continue.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/12/2018

Robin, Honesty is always #1 and making the Amwell experience easy and enjoyable is very important to us. Thank you for sharing

JV
John V.
Saturn Aura
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Valiant
Quick, easy and thorough
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/12/2018

Through but efficient is always the goal. Sounds like we hit the mark. Have an awesome day

Lonnie B.
Volvo V70
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Working on the ol' 2002 Volvo XC70
They know how to do the job!!!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/12/2018

Lonnie, As always it is our pleasure serving you, We could not ask for a better client. Thank You

John F.
Mitsubishi Outlander
04/01/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service, honest work
The staff is friendly and honest as far as their work goes.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/12/2018

John, Honesty and integrity are the principles we are build on, We appreciate your business. Thank You

Joe D.
Ringoes, NJ
03/29/2018 Category: Service
First timer.
Very friendly atmosphere. Job well done.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/30/2018

Joe, I want to personally thank you for giving us a try and thank you for the kind words. Have a great weekend

DN
Denise N.
Volvo XC60
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Great friendly service
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/30/2018

Thank you Denise as always its a pleasure working with you.Have a great day

Bob M.
03/23/2018 Category: Service
knowledgeable and friendly
everyone excels at fixing and maintaining cars! And staff is not only knowledgeable, but courteous and eager to do their work and please the customer
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/30/2018

Bob, as I have said many times with such awesome clients like yourself our job is easy. Thank you for sharing

Jung AA M.
Mazda 3 i SV
03/22/2018 Category: Service
My recent visit
Excellent service and friendly staff
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/30/2018

Jung, We really appreciate you taking the time to reflect on your visit. I am so glad we were able to get you back on the road quickly.

WE
Wendy E.
Mercedes-Benz E350 4Matic
03/18/2018 Category: Service
Don't know what review title is but Amwell serviced my car and they are a top-notch company.
Efficient, knowledgeable, attention to detail. Everything one would need to service their automobile. Nice people. I am grateful to know that my car is being serviced by Amwell.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/21/2018