Jim H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/15/2021
Integrity
We've been going to Amwell Automotive for a few years now. All I can say is that life is made so much lovelier when you have mechanics that you trust, COMPLETELY. I've never left their place wondering whether my maintenance or repair was done right, OR whether it was needed. Kevin and Pat are always available to talk and explain. And then there's Diane (sp?). Always helpful and cheerful.

My only beef has been that they don't mask......and the place is, well, cozy.

Love you guys!

Rob C.
Mazda CX-5
03/10/2021
Great communication. Honest. Reliable . Friendly!
Kevin and his crew are awesome! These guys know cars and then some! Always a great experience.

EO
Elizabeth O.
03/04/2021
Service you can feel confident about
I always feel confident in the service provided at Amwell Automotive. It’s great having Diane at the front seat answering questions and scheduling appointments. Kevin and Pat are reliable, courteous and helpful when deciding what issues to address first. I have been a customer for many years and will remain so for many more.

PW
Pam W.
Lincoln MKC
03/02/2021
Consistently excelelnt service

Lawrence Township, NJ
02/28/2021
Honest Excellent Service
A few months ago I had my car fully serviced at Auto Lenders in Egg Harbor township. I spent $1,300. They charged me for new transmission fluid but failed the change it. Not even a month last my transmission started going. Amwell automotive caught it just in time, didn’t over charge like so many businesses are doing the do COVID. And they helped prove defrauding a consumer. They are entrusted by law enforcement in the surrounding around and between Chris’ Auto Body and Amwell Automotive I would never refer anyone else where. I am very pleased and now my car runs great!

Lonnie B.
Volvo XC60
02/27/2021
Taking Care of My Tacoma
Amwell Automotive takes great pride in taking care of our vehicles. My Tacoma is no exception. When Kevin called me to review my front brake pads getting low, he did say they might or might not make it to the next oil change in 5,000 miles. I honestly couldn't remember ever having had brakes and rotors put on the truck which is a 2013 with 95,000 miles. Low and behold, these were the original factory brake pads. He did it right with ceramic brake pads in lieu of the cheapy ones. I guess he followed the manufacturer specifications, but I was delighted when I reviewed the bill details at home. I had forgotten to mention putting ceramic pads on. Thank you Kevin!!!

02/25/2021
Thorough, professional and friendly
Brought my car in for oil change. They found two important services that needed to be attended to asap. They were able to get all done that day. They are always friendly and professional when they speak to you.

Doug G.
02/23/2021
Peace of mind and auto repair
What I appreciate most about Amwell Automotive is that they have demonstrated their honesty and their work ethic with every service and repair. I have been a customer since they opened and I appreciate the peace of mind that comes as a customer.

EB
Ellie B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/21/2021
Always Great Service
I’ve been going here for service on my cars for years now - Kevin and the team at Amwell really make sure your car is taken care of without any unnecessary charges!

Carie C.
Acura RDX
02/21/2021
Trustworthy
I needed to remove one of the services they recommended, and instead of trying to force me to do everything, Pat leveled with me and helped me defer one of them. When does that ever happen with a mechanic??? So honest.

Susan M.
Annandale, NJ
02/19/2021
There when you need them!
Amwell Automotive always accommodates, even in emergency situations. I always have a great experience with them!

Drew M.
Hillsborough, NJ
Lexus ES 330
02/19/2021
I would recommend Kevin and all the staff at Amwell Automotive to everyone. Quality work, clear and concise explanations and a fair price.

MT
Mindy T.
Lexus RX
02/15/2021
Nearby and professional
This is the first time I used kevin's services and was very, very pleased with the efficiency, professionalism and the end result. My wife has been going to Amwell with her car for years, but I continued to go back to the dealer. From now on, it's Amwell Automotive and Kevin for me.

02/07/2021
Quality Service
Technicians were extremely thorough and explained all the issues with my vehicle in detail. They provided a detailed report with photos and video that removed any ambiguity as to what services were required. Top notch service and expertise!

John (Jack) B.
Ringoes, NJ
Honda Ridgeline
02/06/2021
Friendly staff and service!
You can always depend of the staff of Amwell Automotive to be friendly and knowledgeable about servicing your vehicles. Quick scheduling and readily available to help in any way.