Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Kristin K.
Trenton, NJ
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Efficient and Kindly Service
Amwell Auto gave my car four new tires, a full oil service, and diagnostic tests in just a few short hours. Reasonable prices for top-notch, quality care.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/30/2018

Kristin, We are so blessed to have loyal clients like yourself, The fact that you travel to us for service is so awesome.
Your family has been with us since our beginning twenty years ago. I cannot say how much we appreciate you. Have a great day

LK
Laura K.
Ringoes, NJ
Ford Expedition
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Loved the on line report about vehicle status. Very informative
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/30/2018

Laura, clear communications is something we are very proud of. Thank you for sharing your experience, we really appreciate it.

Volvo XC70
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant, trustworthy and responsive
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/30/2018

Great customers make our job easy, thank you

BC
Bob C.
Oldsmobile Aurora
10/04/2018 Category: Service
aurora
Service visit discussion with Kevin and appointment arrangements made for a good experience.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/30/2018

Bob, our goal is to make your visit simple and easy. Thank You

Joe C.
09/25/2018
Best of the best
I have been coming here for a couple years now and won't go anywhere else for as long as I live in the area. Kevin always answers my questions patiently and explains as much as I want to know about my car or the work being done. If you come here you will leave knowing what service your car does or does not need. I have learned quite a bit more about how my car works thanks to Amwell Automotive.

Every employee that I have encountered is very courteous, friendly, and helpful. I'll definitely be back
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/02/2018

Joe, every day we try to live up to our mission statement.
"Deliver quality service with an exceptional customer experience following the fundamental principles of honest and integrity" sound like we nailed it. Thank  you for sharing your experience.

NL
Nora L.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Automotive Service
Great service! Kevin is wonderful at explaining the required repairs and options. And I also love the new mobile technology they use which provides your car's performance score and the required repairs if needed.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/02/2018

Nora, I love to share my knowledge and the technology really helps, a picture is worth a thousand words, so true. I really appreciate the shout out. Thanks again Kevin

BE
Bob E.
New Hope, PA
Land Rover Range Rover
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Amwell Automotive Encounters
Absolutely THE repair shop meet your automotive repair needs. The Amwell team from diagnosis to repair is the most customer friendly, customer focused and cost efficient automotive repair shop in the area.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/02/2018

Bob, Wow such kind words, glad we could help. Have a great day

09/20/2018 Category: Service
Honest Auto repair ..highest rating
Excellent experience.
They did good work.
Very professional auto repair shop; provided honest assessment of my options with the old Honda.
Highly recommended.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/02/2018

Honesty is what we are known for, We will be the first to advise if the benefit out weights the expense. We really appreciate you taking the time to share the experience

Daniel M.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional service
I had an issue that needed to be addressed or the vehicle couldn't be used. The issue was quickly repaired and I was back on the road.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/02/2018

Dan, we always try our best to address emergencies quickly, thank you for the recognition

Sue S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
09/18/2018 Category: Service
The people and their great service.
Always a pleasant experience with Amwell Automotive. 😊
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/02/2018

Sue, It is always a pleasure working with you and all of our awesome clients. Thank you for giving us the opportunity

Hyundai Tucson
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great shop, bit pricey
Should give $5 credit for time spent on a review.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/02/2018

Consider it done credit on file, Thank you for trusting us to prepare you car for the big move. Let me know if we can help with anything else.

AG
Alex G.
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Always willing to help
We had yet another screw puncture a tire. Kevin was willing to fit us in first thing the next morning even with the busy shop schedule and get the tire repaired and balanced and off to work.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/12/2018

Alex, No problem glad we could help, watch out for those darn screws!  Have a great day

Joel C.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Excellent place
Very reputable
Great people to deal with
Trust them with my vehicles
Very nice friendly environment
Also, excellent mechanics
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/12/2018

Joel, We appreciate the trust and years of loyalty. Looking forward to many more.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Always the best!
As usual, outstanding service and advice. Always a pleasure! And that question below about would I recommend Amwell Automotive to a friend? I believe the total is now FIVE friends I've sent there!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/12/2018

At least five! keep them coming we love to impress new clients. As always Thank You

GC
Greg C.
New Hope, PA
Honda Fit
Conscientious service
After three visits to other shops Amwell found the miniscule radiator leak that had eluded other shops that had kept my car for up to three days. They also went over the car and let me know other issues that were mostly familiar to me, yet made me feel they were paying attention. Many are "recommended" service items that I tend to postpone until later than suggested. Though over the years I noticed my friends who follow recommended schedule tend to be able to keep their cars to higher mileage levels than I usually get. Basically, based on first impressions, I'll be a return customer.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/12/2018

Greg, you brought a challenging problem, We will always go above and beyond to help our clients. We look forward to seeing you at the next visit, thanks for the kind words

DO
David O.
Fantastic, through service!
Couldnt be happier with the service and the great, individual report and communication.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/12/2018

David, Welcome to the Amwell Automotive way, It is always such a pleasure showing off the way a shop should be run. Welcome to the family.

Volvo XC60
oil change
as always the team Amwell Auto is a pleasure to work with. I am very happy they are in my community.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/12/2018

We are blessed to live and work in this great community. Thank You for all you

Jeffrey S.
Ringoes, NJ
09/04/2018 Category: Service
truck repairs shop
amwell automotive and the empleeyes always do a fantastic job but the best is when they always reccomend what needs to be done next on your car so you will know what needs to be fix next .
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/12/2018

Jeff, together we can keep you truck running in tip top shape. Thanks for the opportunity

Jessica C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Honest guys. Good service.
Great guys. Honest.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/12/2018

Jessica, We want you to be comfortable with any repairs or service we do. Thank you for allowing us the time necessary to relay all of our findings and suggestions. Have a awesome day

Chris S.
Acura TSX
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Honest and Integrity
Excellent customer service, top of the line diagnostics, friendly people and very honest. We always have a great customer service experience here. Kevin and Pat go above and beyond to help you. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for an honest automotive repair shop.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/12/2018

Chris, that means a lot from a fellow small business owner, glad we could help. Have a great day