Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Bob C.
Stockton, NJ
Dodge 1500 Tradesman
RAM 2014 front pads and rotors
The work was completed as promised and the performance of the new pads and rotors is excellant.
I appreciate the ride to the garage to pay for and pick up my vehicle.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Bob, Our customer service is why we are so special the shuttle is only a small part of that service. Home town is often better than the dealerships. Thank you for allowing us to prove it.

OH
Osmond H.
Hillsborough, NJ
Thourough trustworthy service
I’ve been getting my car serviced at Amwell Automotive for years. Kevin is always thorough with his inspections and takes his time explaining things until I feel comfortable. He often includes a written document complete with photographs when deciding what work needs to be done on my car and sends it to me for discussion before they start anything. The work is always done in a timely manner. Excellent mechanic that I have and will continue to recommend to others!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Oz, I cannot say enough about clients like you and Ben. We have been working together for a long time and now you come from so far away and allow us the privilege of servicing you cars. This review is for you as such an awesome client!

Jack D.
First class inspections
Service went smoothly, and thanks to the pro's at Amwell, some serious problems were discovered. They will now be dealt with, not stranded on the road, but on a scheduled service. Nice!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Jack, The last thing we want is a call from a stranded client, an inspection is a must at each visit. Thank you for appreciating our efforts. Have a great day

RF
Rich F.
Ford Edge
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant staff.
Performed my authorized repair in a prompt and timely manner.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Rich, We are here for you if the the job is more than you want to tackle. We appreciate the opportunity

AF
Adam F.
Toyota Camry Solara
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful service
And great prices too.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Adam, I am so happy we were able to resolve your headlamp issue quickly, Thank you for giving us a try.

Barbara B.
Carversville, PA
Subaru Legacy Wagon
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Among the best.
Skilled mechanics, great service. A fun place to visit. I'm so glad to have found Amwell Automotive.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Barbara, We are glad you found us as well, thank you so much for the kind words

HM
Herbert M.
Ringoes, NJ
12/02/2018 Category: Service
good work in a timely fashion
excellent

Herbert and Sharon,
Thank you for the many years of trust you have placed with us.
Have a great day

Joe W.
Sergeantsville, NJ
Jeep Cherokee
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Jeep that clunked
As usual they figured it out
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/19/2018

Joe, We always enjoy a good challenge , Thank you for the opportunity to figure it out

Betsy H.
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Great Job!
As usual... an excellent experience. Thanks!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/19/2018

Betsy, Glad we could help, thank you for sharing

EO
Elizabeth O.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Amwell Auto
Kevin and Pat run a reliable, friendly upstanding business. Diane has been a great asset since she joined the business. I recommend Amwell Automotive
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/19/2018

Elizabeth, Thank You so much for the nice words we really appreciate it. We are very proud of our team at Amwell.

SJ
Skip J.
Hyundai Tucson
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Engine light
I was very happy that you were able to get my car through inspection and I want you to know that I do appreciate all of the time and effort that it took to do so. My concern now is it going to cost me another $500 to get my car inspected in 2 yrs., the light is still on and I've only replaced 2 oxygen sensors and my car runs great.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/19/2018

Skip, I'm glad we were able to get the check engine lamp resolved for the state inspection. Next time you are in we can take a look to see why the light came back. See you soon thanks

EB
Ellie B.
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Great business!
Amwell Automotive has always done great work with my car (2006 Accord). They are thorough, professional, and don’t do anything that is an unnecessary repair. I highly recommend them!!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/19/2018

Ellie, We want nothing more than to have a happy client with a healthy car. Have a great day

Drew M.
Hillsborough, NJ
Lexus ES 330
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and Professional Service
I was referred to Amwell Automotive for heater problem in my car and the work was done promptly and for the amount quoted. They ran a diagnostic and made recommendations to preserve the smooth operation of my vehicle. I was very pleased with the service and will be back.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/19/2018
Drew, There is nothing better than showing a new client the Amwell way, Welcome to the family

Stockton, NJ
Hyundai Tucson
11/23/2018 Category: Service
The best!!
Always great!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/19/2018

Thank You we really appreciate it!

Jack M.
Hyundai Elantra GT
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Amwell Automotive
Have been using Amwell Automotive for years and know it’s owner. Always courteous, friendly and do great work. More importantly they stand behind their work and if something is wrong they make it right.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/19/2018

Jack, The relationship we have with our clients is so important, we would not be here with out you. Have a awesome day

Doug R.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and honest
The entire team is always so great, always honest, respectful, considerate and of course very knowledgeable and professional.

Doug, Wow I could not of asked for a better review Thank you so much

Beth M.
Weehawken, NJ
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
11/12/2018 Category: Service
All around great service.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/19/2018

Beth, Having such awesome clients like your self makes it easy for us to look so good. We really appreciate your kind words

David B.
Mazda CX-9
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Service consistency
Among many reasons I value using Amwell Automotive for my auto service needs, one stands at the top of the list, consistency of great service. Thanks to the team at Amwell Automotive, I've never had a bad experience. Consistently great service
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/19/2018

David, Thank you for sharing we have worked for many years to perfect the processes we use everyday. We want nothing more than to do excellent work in a timely manner.

SD
Shawn D.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
ghost muffler
if they were to film another MacGyver show, it would be set in Lambertville and it would feature Kevin and Pat fixing my muffler with paperclips and chewing gum. I am a huge fan!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/09/2018

Shawn, I would not say we are worthy of the MacGyver title. Although we have been known to be creative when the repair warrants it. I am glad we were able to stitch your exhaust back together. Have a great weekend

Daniel M.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Reliable
Professional comprehensive service
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/09/2018

Dan, Perfecting our processes is ongoing we want to provide the absolute best and enjoyable service possible. Sounds like we are reaching the mark. Thank you for the long term relationship and trust. Have a awesome day