Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Hyundai Accent
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Another fine job....this time my Hyundai
Recently, purchased an Accent and Kevin and crew did a great job with tires, battery and an induction clean. Very satisfied.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/30/2019

Bring us your family fleet we will keep them all in tip top shape for you. We are here for you, have a great day

Chris S.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and Honesty!!
As usual Kevin and the entire staff at Amwell Automotive have made our experience great. They fit our car into their busy schedule and finished up very quickly. We are very happy with the service we received. As usual Excellent service and Honesty keeps us coming back. Thanks again Amwell Automotive.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/30/2019

Chris, It is so rewarding to hear how received our efforts are. Customer satisfaction is our primary goal. Sounds like we are on target. Thank You

Jeff A.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Super friendly and experienced Mechanics.
Good Job as always!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/30/2019

Jeff, It has been an honor to service the entire family fleet for so many years. Looking forward to many more

AD
Aileen D.
Nissan Sentra
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Thank you!
Excellent on every level as always!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/30/2019

Aileen, with great clients like your self our job is easy. Thank you

Betsy H.
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for the great job!
Thanks so much for coming up with the new battery on a Friday afternoon and getting my car back to me before the end of the day. You made my weekend much nicer for me.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/30/2019

Betsy, We will always do everything possible to help a client with an emergency. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help

Jim H.
New Hope, PA
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Integrity. Integrity.
I love these folks. Kevin and Pat are running exactly the kind of place we all want from our mechanics. I could go on, but I think you know what I mean. I trust them, completely.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/30/2019

Jim, Honesty and integrity is who we are, it could be no other way.
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.

01/18/2019 Category: Service
Good service for my aging van...
Amwell gives me a maintenance service, with oil change and fluid checks for a reasonable price. They also give me a list of recommended service, which for the most part I choose not to do since the car has over 150,000 miles and still starts and runs fine, but I don't want to put a lot more money into it.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/30/2019

Robert, We like to be through and be sure you vehicle is kept in the best condition possible. Thank You for sharing, have a great day

BG
Buddy G.
Jersey City, NJ
01/09/2019
Great job on my 2011 BMW 328i
Needed to replace the eccentric shaft sensor on my 328i. Amwell Auto did a great job. Job was done quickly, car passed inspection next day and has been driving like a dream. Highly recommend these guys.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/10/2019

Buddy, so glad we could help, there is nothing like a smooth running BMW. We really appreciate the shout out. Have a great day

AG
Alex G.
Hillsborough, NJ
1999 Toyota Camry
Great communication from Kevin, repairs were done in a timely manner.
The car drives like brand new!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/10/2019

Alex, We know how it is to have older cars, Keeping them safe and on the road is key, glad we could help. Happy Motoring

TR
Terry R.
Consistently great service
Amwell Automotive consistently delivers top quality service at competitive prices. They have been our primary service provider for more than a decade.

Terry and Leila
We cannot thank you enough for the decade of trust you have placed in us. We will always be here for you and your new drivers. Enjoy the winter weather

John B.
Hyundai Tucson
Why do I wait?
I needed a new pump for my windshield fluid. Thought I could replace it myself, needless to say, I was not successful! Thank you to Kevin and the team for taking care of us once again!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/10/2019

Pam and John, Glad we could help, we are always here if you need us. Have a wonderful day

C H.
01/08/2019
My highest recommendation.
Did a super job on a very involved BMW 318 sensor replacement.
I am now bringing friends and family cars (from a considerable distance) to AA because of their consistently excellent work.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/10/2019

Charles, The only way to do a job is to do it right, words we live by, We really appreciate your help in coordinating the repair. Thanks again

BK
Bill K.
New Hope, PA
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Expertise, communication, and honesty.
Have been servicing our cars for the past 15 years with much satisfaction on our part.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Bill, It has been our pleasure to keep you family's cars rolling. Thank you for the opportunity

Volvo S70
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Always professional and timely.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you we appreciate the kind words

EG
Ed G.
Dodge Pickup R2500
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Great guys. Great job.
Came in with my son’s 1996 truck. The guys at Amwell Automotive ran diagnostics, figured out the problem, explained it in detail, and fixed it for a decent price. Plus, they were helpful and patient every step of the way. Would definitely go there again.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Ed, We really appreciate your patience with the holiday delaying the repair. We look forward to seeing you again, have a wonderful day

01/02/2019 Category: Service
No comment

Lonnie B.
01/01/2019 Category: Service
That great sevice feeling.
I love the service reports of my vehicle and knowing what should be done on the next visit.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Lonnie, We love you! how can we be blessed with so many awesome clients. Thank you for being you.

EH
Edward H.
12/30/2018 Category: Service
First time
Appreciated the detailed text report.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Edward, Your welcome,  our goal is to be sure our clients cars are safe and maintained. The digital report is a great format to share the information. Thank you for sharing

AL
Anthony L.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
12/30/2018 Category: Service
Awesome, knowledgeable, courteous!
Those who know me know I am a car guy and VERY picky. I usually perform my own services or go to the retailer. I can tell you that Kevin and his team went over and above any service you could imagine, and I only went there for an oil change. These guys went through the entire vehicle and provided a detailed report that was accurate and fair. The prices were extremely fair and they gained a customer for life. I’ll never crawl under my car again at this point.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Anthony, It is always so rewarding for us when a new client shares their experience. Welcome to the Amwell Automotive family

Stephanie M.
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Always the best
My car will run forever because of Amwell Automotive!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Stephanie, Working together we can keep your car in tip top shape. We are so lucky to have clients like yourself that appreciate our workmanship. Have an excellent day