Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

02/06/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and courteous
Very courteous and thorough. I felt like I was taking my car in for a Dr. visit, not just dropping her off at some garage, because the process was professional and organized.

Haven't had any work done yet because I need to wait but I feel confident in bringing her back there when it's time.

I only gave 4 stars because of their hours. Not a deal breaker but for me but they aren't open on the weekend (which I totally understand!) so iit'll just be harder to drop her off and schedule work in the future as it's very difficult for me to be without the car during the week. This is close to home though so it's an ideal place to take my car.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/14/2019

Justine, Top notch customer service is what we are known for I am so pleased you were able to experience it. We are looking towards loaner cars in the future to help folks like your self. Remember we do have a shuttle service if you decide to take a day off we can easily drop you off and pick you up. We really appreciate the kind words, have a great day

Chris H.
Ringoes, NJ
Dodge Nitro
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Review
Guys were great. Stopped in without an appointment. Kevin was able to diagnose the issue. Left the truck, couple hours later all fixed.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/14/2019

Chris, We always try our best to get the vehicles back on the road quickly. Thank you for sharing the experience

SJ
Skip J.
Hyundai Tucson
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Engine light
I was very happy that you were able to get my car through inspection and I want you to know that I do appreciate all of the time and effort that it took to do so. My concern now is it going to cost me another $500 to get my car inspected in 2 yrs., the light is still on and I've only replaced 2 oxygen sensors and my car runs great.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/19/2018

Skip, I'm glad we were able to get the check engine lamp resolved for the state inspection. Next time you are in we can take a look to see why the light came back. See you soon thanks

Jeff K.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Always a good job !!!
Amwell Automotive always is able to recognize a problem that needs fixing... always does a good job... backs up their work.... and I recommend them to others all the time
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/09/2018

Jeff, Referrals are always the best reflection on our performance. Keep sending us new clients it is always a pleasure to show them the Amwell way.

Stockton, NJ
Hyundai Tucson
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great shop, bit pricey
Should give $5 credit for time spent on a review.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/02/2018

Consider it done credit on file, Thank you for trusting us to prepare you car for the big move. Let me know if we can help with anything else.

Lisa S.
Frenchtown, NJ
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Amwell Automotive Inc., maintenance service
The reports given regarding the issues the car has are helpful. My concerns are always given a complete response with solutions that are helpful to me, as the owner of the vehicle, in making a decision.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 06/08/2018

Lisa, Clear communications is very important to us. We want every client to comfortable with all repair decisions. Thank you for sharing

KE
Kathleen E.
04/07/2018 Category: Service
On time service
I was able to make a timely appointment for both of my vehicles. They were done on time and I was given a comprehensive assessment of both cars.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/12/2018

Kathleen, we know how busy life can be I am glad we could help. Enjoy the warm weather

MN
Marty N.
01/28/2018 Category: Service
You successfully changed the oil and fixed a loose heat shield. Routine maintenance.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/30/2018

Marty, Some days the simple jobs are the best, Thank you for allowing us to take care your Subaru and all of its needs. Have a great week

LL
Laurie L.
Stockton, NJ
Honda Fit
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service Professionals
Had oil changes on my Honda for the second time and really like going here. First time customers receive a swag bag with branded goodies and a significant discount on service. Also if you live nearby there is free pickup and drop off when you need to leave your car and Doug is really nice. With each oil change I was give a thorough diagnostic report of things that needed to be done and the options to have them done at this time or a later date. The reason I am giving four out of five stars is because the pricing is pretty steep for other work. I needed a cabin air filter replaced and it would have been $118 for them to do it. Instead I bought one for $23 and opened my glovebox and replaced it myself. I understand the need for covering costs and making profit but if the mission of your business is to have the most excellent customer service, then letting the customer know how cheap and easy something like changing the cabin air filter is would have scored that fifth star for me! Otherwise I recommend Amwell Automotive highly!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/19/2018

Laurie, Our goal is to provide an exceptional customer experience and the best service possible, I appreciate your honesty and look forward to working with you in the future.  Have a great day

Lisa S.
Frenchtown, NJ
12/24/2017 Category: Service
Maintenance
Courteous service. Thorough estimate & reasonable cost.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/29/2017

Lisa, Being thorough is something we strive for with every vehicle, We always appreciate when the details are noticed.
Have an awesome Holiday season

www.amwell automotive.com

KE
Kathleen E.
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Exceptional quality in a small space.
I was very impressed with the overall operation of Amwell Automotive. When I stopped in to make the appointment the information I was given was thorough and concise. The reception area was also very clean. I liked the fact that the text message included a report of my car that I could review before I spoke with the mechanic.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/29/2017

Kathleen, Thank you for sharing your experience with Amwell, Clear communications and a clean shop are one of the many things that sets us aside from everyone else.
Have an awesome Holiday Season.

Bob M.
Nissan Rogue
10/21/2017 Category: Service
good but prices a little high
Good but price a little high
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/24/2017

Bob, We appreciate the feedback, Please take advantage of the Key tag punch, every fourth oil service is on us. Have a great day

CN
Chuck N.
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/10/2016 Category: Service
Chuck said his vehicle was not ready on time because they could not figure out why it would not start. It was starting when he dropped it off.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/15/2016

Chuck we are so sorry for the extra time necessary to correct the simple problem we created during the diagnostics of the original complaint. Sometimes the simplest things become a challenge. Rest assured we will always going the extra mile to correct the problem.

Joe M.
Pontiac Firebird
07/26/2016 Category: Service
Joe said it was his first visit to the business and everything was good.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/28/2016

Joe, thank you for allowing us to repair your Firebird,sweet car. Enjoy the summer cruising in the hot rod.

CR
Craig R.
Volkswagen Jetta
05/20/2016 Category: Service
Craig said the business repaired an oil leak, but it took 2 days for the leak to stop.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 05/25/2016

Craig, Glad we were able to resolve your noisy Jetta and drippy Ford. Enjoy the summer sunshine.

TK
Tim K.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/14/2016 Category: Service
Tim said the business is very convenient for him. They do a good, honest job and he has recommended them often.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 05/20/2016

Tim, I am glad we can help with all of your vehicle needs, Honesty and Integrity are our fundamental principals.

PF
Patrick F.
Titusville, NJ
04/05/2016 Category: Service
Patrick said this business did good, but he had to take his vehicle back because the bolts on his wheels were not tightened and it was shaking while he was driving it home.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/14/2016

Patrick, Sorry for the inconvenience, Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to get your Explorer back on the road, Happy driving

TA
Teri A.
Ringoes, NJ
12/25/2015 Category: Service
Teri said the employees at this business are good to her but she feels the prices are too expensive. They do good work.

PE
Patrick E.
Saturn Ion 3
12/16/2015
Awesome service

12/16/2015
Awesome service
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/21/2015

Good morning Pat, Thank you for the kind review. We spoke on the phone and confirmed the no response to the recommendation was accidental. I appreciate the correction, thanks you for being such great clients, have a Merry Christmas, Kevin

BC
Bridget C.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
10/27/2015 Category: Service
Bridget said the prices are outrageous at the business. Every time she goes there, it is $500 or $600. They always get the job done in 1 or 2 days. Pat and Kevin are very professional along with being nice. She has already recommended this business to others.