Acura MDX
07/04/2021
People you can trust
Good repair work, reasonable prices, friendly and good customer service

RK
Ryan K.
Pennington, NJ
01/23/2021
Jeep Service
Very good service. The service fees are expensive side, but the service that was done did fix all issues, so definitely worth it.

Stockton, NJ
Nissan Frontier
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Good place for auto repair
Never had a problem with the nice people at Amwell Automotive. They seem fair and honest.

GP
Gary P.
Saturn Ion
06/14/2020 Category: Service
Honest and provided options
The initial review of my vehicle identified many issues, some of which were fixed. For my original reason to bring the car I was provided several options. Conversations with the service manager were quite informative

Lisa S.
Frenchtown, NJ
12/18/2019 Category: Service
They try to find a solution to fit the situation and budget.
good service.

New Hope, PA
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
The team is very helpful. All work was done properly and on time.

PK
Pat K.
MINI Cooper Countryman
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Good honest service
Wonky a/c fixed. Rear tires out of line. Alignment done, but further repair needed. Fell confident in the evaluation.

02/06/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and courteous
Very courteous and thorough. I felt like I was taking my car in for a Dr. visit, not just dropping her off at some garage, because the process was professional and organized.

Haven't had any work done yet because I need to wait but I feel confident in bringing her back there when it's time.

I only gave 4 stars because of their hours. Not a deal breaker but for me but they aren't open on the weekend (which I totally understand!) so iit'll just be harder to drop her off and schedule work in the future as it's very difficult for me to be without the car during the week. This is close to home though so it's an ideal place to take my car.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/14/2019

Justine, Top notch customer service is what we are known for I am so pleased you were able to experience it. We are looking towards loaner cars in the future to help folks like your self. Remember we do have a shuttle service if you decide to take a day off we can easily drop you off and pick you up. We really appreciate the kind words, have a great day

Chris H.
Ringoes, NJ
Dodge Nitro
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Review
Guys were great. Stopped in without an appointment. Kevin was able to diagnose the issue. Left the truck, couple hours later all fixed.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/14/2019

Chris, We always try our best to get the vehicles back on the road quickly. Thank you for sharing the experience

SJ
Skip J.
Hyundai Tucson
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Engine light
I was very happy that you were able to get my car through inspection and I want you to know that I do appreciate all of the time and effort that it took to do so. My concern now is it going to cost me another $500 to get my car inspected in 2 yrs., the light is still on and I've only replaced 2 oxygen sensors and my car runs great.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/19/2018

Skip, I'm glad we were able to get the check engine lamp resolved for the state inspection. Next time you are in we can take a look to see why the light came back. See you soon thanks

Jeff K.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Always a good job !!!
Amwell Automotive always is able to recognize a problem that needs fixing... always does a good job... backs up their work.... and I recommend them to others all the time
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/09/2018

Jeff, Referrals are always the best reflection on our performance. Keep sending us new clients it is always a pleasure to show them the Amwell way.

Stockton, NJ
Hyundai Tucson
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great shop, bit pricey
Should give $5 credit for time spent on a review.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/02/2018

Consider it done credit on file, Thank you for trusting us to prepare you car for the big move. Let me know if we can help with anything else.

Lisa S.
Frenchtown, NJ
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Amwell Automotive Inc., maintenance service
The reports given regarding the issues the car has are helpful. My concerns are always given a complete response with solutions that are helpful to me, as the owner of the vehicle, in making a decision.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 06/08/2018

Lisa, Clear communications is very important to us. We want every client to comfortable with all repair decisions. Thank you for sharing

KE
Kathleen E.
04/07/2018 Category: Service
On time service
I was able to make a timely appointment for both of my vehicles. They were done on time and I was given a comprehensive assessment of both cars.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/12/2018

Kathleen, we know how busy life can be I am glad we could help. Enjoy the warm weather

MN
Marty N.
01/28/2018 Category: Service
You successfully changed the oil and fixed a loose heat shield. Routine maintenance.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/30/2018

Marty, Some days the simple jobs are the best, Thank you for allowing us to take care your Subaru and all of its needs. Have a great week