Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

HC
Heidi C.
Kia Sportage
07/14/2016 Category: Service
Heidi said this business had her vehicle for about three days before she got a call back in regards to what was wrong with it. She was not excepting the bill to be as high as it was especially considering the only thing wrong was that her fuel tank was empty. Based on her experience she said she probably would not recommend this business for service.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc.

Heidi, I am sorry your experience was not perfect. As with any towed in vehicle we place the utmost importance in returning your car as quickly as possible. I would love to discuss the diagnostic time needed to confirm the no start condition with your car, please call me at 609-397-8032 at your convenience. Thank you Kevin

John L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/05/2016 Category: Service
John said the business did fine work but the prices are high. He needs more repair work to be done but if he cannot find lower prices, he will use this business again.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc.

John, I appreciate the long term relationship we have shared keeping your car in tip top shape. I am sorry we seem a little more expensive than you would like. Together we can keep your Santa Fe dependable and race ready.

Bob B.
12/11/2015
New Customer
Dropped my 2010 Subaru Forester off for scheduled 90,000 mile maintenance. I found Kevin to be friendly and accommodating. He phoned me a couple times to let me know how things were going and to discuss some of the manufacturer's recommendations. Once completed, Kevin delivered the car to my home. I was especially thankful for this service since I was dealing with a winter cold. The bill had detailed information on each of the services provided and I found their website very useful for scheduling future appointments. All in all I found my experience satisfying. I am giving a neutral rating of 3 stars because I have no history with this provider, but I am expecting future reviews to warrant higher ratings.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc.

Bob, Thank you for the opportunity to prove ourselves, I am glad our service was everything promised, we strive to provide the same outstanding service to everyone one of our clients new and returning. Looking forward to welcoming you back for the next visit. Have a great day, Kevin @ amwellautomotive